Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creation of Convocation [Invite]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:53 pm

Mishiko

The Shinigami Convocation

• This topic is used as the Founding Topic of the Faction for Joya.
  • Only those with permission from Mishiko may join and only if you truly have an interest in it.
  • Please read the rules before wanting to join, which can be found here

Weeks/Months later...

In Joya, the Shogun that was chosen by their people has finally awakened. Mishiko was guarded by unknown beings and Ohta as they tread down the assembly where she summoned and called out to any who is interested in what she had in store. This included her own guild members who she was curious about out of the many who will show up. The place was recently built and the large banners of red and gold were hung to fall against the wall. Many of the people were curious about what this was about, those who knew what this was about were obviously here to do tryouts or get their automatic join ticket as they were with her in Utopian Demise.

She wore a long beautiful jūnihitoe as it was appropriate to wear it as the new ruler. With that, she did discard the hair arrangements and ornaments. She stood on the stage and against the podium to look at everyone there. Now she just waited for the clock to see who will all be ready and hear, expecting specifically two or three people. She could see many people were excited to just see some progress, to see protection that was not abusive to their people, mostly those who were victims to the past Shogun. She was here to hear their cries and help all she could. The one thing she knew was they were also probably curious about their shelter, their city that was destroyed, and will a new one that appeared for them all to prosper and live without fear that could be avoided.

#2Akuko 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:59 am

Akuko
The time had arrived, Who else quietly waiting and watching around then Akuko, happy that some one who just kept being stubborn about not needing sleeping finally managed to get some sleep. But these lapses in time where not with out change for Akuko either. But that would be most likely picked up on when some one looked at her.

These were most likely expected changes but Akuko had no thought about what all she would see happen. But i seemed everyone got through a live and she was here. That was about all she could ask for at this time.

it seemed a speech would be starting soon, Most likely she could have been in another spot she was some where in the front of the starting masses there where starting to gather, Looking for Ragnar at this point to see where he was, for he did far more then she did at this time. Akuko had her own struggles to deal with at the time. She also did not know where Miko was. But she had a feeling Miko would show up soon.

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Shenhe10
#3Takao 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:18 pm

Takao

Ragnar had recovered and had his armor fixed and now he had this.. very bright and colorful cloak. The weirdest part was everytime, he walked and the wind blew through the cape it made very strange music come out of it but atleast it kept Ragnar pumped for whatever he was doing. His power armor whined and whirled with every single step he made, while the massive two handed axe rested on his back, Gorechild. A monsterous device of unknown make that instead of having a single sharp edge, it had many sharp teeth designed to bite into an opponents armor and then it would begin to spin rapidly, ripping away the armor and getting into the meat under it.

Eventually Ragnar made his way to the location where he should be, and only then did the music slowly get more quiet until it was unheard to anyone but Ragnar. It felt like it was being pumped directly into his head as he was jamming out under his helmet. As he looked around he would attempt to find Akuko, if he didn't find him first that is.

#4Ryuko 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:39 am

Ryuko

The concept of true heroism was such a vague thing. Illogical and yet so beautiful, not quite unlike the realm of mortals. Even now she was not certain what to think about the recent events in Joya. Certainly she believed that the war and its conclusion would give a chance for the people to finally prosper, but there was going to be a lot needed to make such an ambition into reality.

Perhaps that was the reason why she had accepted Mishiko's invitation, to see for herself what type of answer the Demigoddess had reached after all the trials and tribulations she had overcome. Although she had already entered the building, she had chosen a simple traveler's cloak, one with a long hood to obscure her features and even had her wings tucked in. She didn't want to draw any attention or cause any commotion. After all, even if she was a dragon, she still felt today's meeting wasn't about her or her kin, no this day belonged to the mortals, and to Mishiko who was going to lead them.

Even now her mind drifted back to the earlier meeting with the woman, wondering just what type of answer she had reached after such an adventure. More important to her personally was the question about whether this answer would help her find the answers to the questions she herself held. But for now, she simply remained quiet, observing and waiting for the event to begin.

#5Mishiko 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:57 pm

Mishiko

She saw Akuko come in and then finally Ragnar came in. She was glad those two became a couple. Akuko, grew up to be beautiful and was glad to have her first friend by her side, loyal to the core. Ragnar was like a loyal brother to her and a hidden smile escaped her own lips, but no one could see it. Her eyes gazed now at someone who was in a cloak, she assumed that was Ryuko or someone she had yet to meet and she was among the other people. With that in order, Ohta closed the doors and went down the steps, in between all who sat down for this event. He wore his attire which was his military outfit, fake fur, black, golden medals, and all. Once he stood beside her, his golden tired gaze looked at everyone. He wanted to make sure that no one here had ill intentions and so far it was good.

The signal was given and she started, "Thank you all for being here today. Many of you here were patiently waiting for me to wake up from a long slumber. Some of you knew of my arrival and know what will be coming next. The Laws were flawed and abused and all of you were mistreated by the past Shogun and her followers who sadly... Some were your neighbors, your family members, the owners of places you thought were safe and a haven," she clenched her fist.

"You all will hereby vote on their punishments depending on their deeds, but first I will report that Utopian Demise will no longer exist," she started and some had gasps as they didn't know about this. She hasn't even told her own guild members this. Akuko and Ragnar didn't know about her plans either. "I will recreate not only a military and guardship for this country but a place that will create, preserve and discover all life, much as judge and destroy it. We will become strong together, and protect everyone that cannot protect themselves from the horrible beings that were like the ones that were recently defeated. Many know who and what I really am, some of you only know me as what I was in-between, the human girl who many saw dancing as a priestess, resting the souls that unknowingly were the souls that belonged to the people that the Shogun and her people killed. There is no hiding what has happened, we cannot just throw it under the rug and pretend it didn't happen. Everyone has been hurt, everyone wants to change and we will now move away from what we knew as home and rebuild further away from here." she sighed and gave a small smile.

She looked around, "Anyone has questions?", she wondered as thousands of people were sitting, watching, listening, and wondering how this will turn out.

#6Akuko 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:43 am

Akuko
It was better to admire these things for what they where, Akuko did none of the work she was for the most part keeping her self some what hidden dealing with her changes in which she had been expecting for a while. In some manner she was lucky right now only Mishiko knew what she looked like. This way the spotlight was not on her for not putting enough effort into fighting.

The purple hair was gone, the golden eyes where gone she looked like she would something almost in the same vain she was normally seen considering wearing. Sure she had finally settle well enough to be stable with her changes, she had come to be happy and relaxed with them now. Just still seemed rather nice to have the nation settle, Now she just needed to move on and do a few other things.

Like figuring out if her parents where still alive, How she would tell them she was not dead and that well she had a partner. But she was considering going to do this but in some manner still was nervous about it. She would was fairly at peace with her fear and ready to deal with it. For now Akuko was staying where she was not going anywhere near the stage.

#7Takao 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:08 pm

Takao

Ragnar stood there, in the mass of people and looked on, as a person that Ragnar didn't know closed the doors and began to walk toward the stage. Ragnar assumed that was his call, and he looked around and it didn't take him too long to find his lover, Akuko. She was clearly attempting to hide from the spotlight, even though she did do her part even if she didn't fight like Ragnar did in the battle for this country. Either way, Ragnar walked over to Akuko and placing his hand on her lower back, 'gently' moved her towards the stage with him.

She was going to be important in this new... thing whatever this was going to be. Ragnar was sure he was going to have to deal with being in it in someway shape or form in the future but that was future Ragnar's problem. Once on the stage, Ragnar stood behind Mishiko, as he listened to the speech given.

Ragnar didn't have any questions, atleast none he wanted to ask in public because they all involved what he was going to have to do now in this new government or anything. Maybe he would be put in jail, unlikely but maybe. Either way, Ragnar looked over the horde of people, and apart of his brain wondered how many of them knew that they were looking at a stage with two divine beings on there, and some barbarian from the north. Some of them might just assume Ragnar was one of their rank, a divine being.

#8Ryuko 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:26 pm

Ryuko

The dragon girl had remained silent, so far the meeting had gone primarily as anticipated. Mishiko had announced the dismantling of Utopian Demise, a guild that in Fiore might have been known as a criminal organization that drew more unsavory people in, but to the people of Joya, they were the first and foremost allies of their liberator, of their savior who stood at the center of the stage.

Even with her divine attendant, it felt like restlessness was bound to happen. Even if Ragnar had done his job to try to inspire some courage in his partner by gently guiding her up the stage. The restlessness of the people was not as easily quenched.

"Move away from here? But this place has been our home for generations." One of the elders in attendance called out worriedly, while a second one, judging from his attire a priest called out hesitatingly. "To abandon the land given to us by the gods? How will we ever find prosperity elsewhere?" Indeed, restlessness was stirring by the moment. "Even with the Shogun defeated, remnants of her forces might still be waiting to strike the moment they are given an opportunity. Is it really wise to leave our home in such a desperate flight?"

The restlessness was reaching a boiling point as suddenly a feminine voice called out, a large dragon-like claw waving almost comedically in the air. "Aye~ Aye~ I have a question! Two in fact! The first one for the crowd~"

Spreading her wings the hooded cape that had concealed her features till now as she hovered a ten feet up in the air above the crowd. "You all been going on and on about: Oh but we can't leave this place, this land is blessed by the Kami! But instead you fail to realize that it is exactly because you been so overly reliant on the goodwill of the Kami that you suffered for so long with neither a savior, or someone to answer your pleas~ This is the age of Mortal Realm! And as such it is up to you, the one beside you and even the cool quadro on the stage to bring peace and prosperity to you and your kin. Stop relying on the Kami for everything. Which brings me to the second question~"

The dragon girl finally landed near the edge of the stage, her wings retracting as she smiled sheepishly at Mishiko. "Did promise I would attend~ But ANYWAYS~ As this is the realm of mortals, you require the goodwill of one who has seen the same things you all did, experienced the same things you all did. If she is willing to offer you safe passage to a new sanctuary, one where you will find peace and prosperity, then is it not better to accept such a gift than to lament on the past? What you need is not a Kami, you need a leader~ which brings me to the question for Mishi-nee--- ahem Mishiko-sama: Are you willing, and able to lead these people to the future they deserve?"

But for one moment she couldn't help but notice one of the guards hesitatingly call out the question that had been on most their minds: Who the hell was 'she'? "Oh... haha did I forget to mention that? Ryuko! Daughter of Shinryu~" The name of the Divine dragon quickly earned some worried stirring from the priests in the crowd while they almost looked around flustered. "Nah, my dad isn't here, I bet if he or Uncle Ryujin were here it would be quite a blast~"

#9Mishiko 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:47 pm

Mishiko

Mishiko stood there silently and clenched her fist as they were talking about being scared. Worried about moving and yet there will always be a problem with everything. Her eyes gazed at them and closed them for a second. She let Ryuko speak their words first as Ragnar and Akuko started to make their rounds up here, or close, depending on where they were at this moment. Her eyes opened and gazed at Ryuko with a side glance. "I wouldn't have done all I have done if I wasn't willing," her attention went back to the people. "You depend on the Kami, but if you wish to depend on the Kami then depend on me - as one who is the Kami of your country. Amaterasu has given me your Country, not only because of my hard work to help and save Joya's people but because she believed in me. I had no help from them when it came to gathering allies, to storming to Joya and defeating the Shogun and her allies. It was people who were born and raised in this Earthrealm," she announced.

She took a deep breath, "If you wish to rely on a Kami who is sitting comfortably in their palace while we're here hard working then so be it. That is what they willed and this is what is happening. We will move towards the lands near the water as many above have promised successful agriculture, an increase in food from the sea, and protection by the Sea itself. We plan to create a utopia within our grounds, a place with research, creation, law, and protection. For all those who wish to stay behind, they may, but the offer is there for every Joyan Citizen. All of your family grounds and belongings will be transported safely and you will get your own housing according to status and the hard work you all have done." She sighed and gazed back at Ryuko and then at the people.

"Now, in the subject of the Divine Dragon's daughter, there is no worry. As you all know by now, I am the daughter of Izanami... Goddess of Creation. If you have a problem with her, you have a problem with me," she instantly puts it out there. Normally, she doesn't use her status or heritage, but judging someone from where they came from is hypocritical.

#10Akuko 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:36 am

Akuko
It seemed Akuko was not getting away, she was comfortable where she was and her attempts to hide magically would work differently this time and she knew of it. So she would have to just deal with it for now Ragnar doing this did not seem to displease Akuko if anything she just seemed to have come to terms. But if they where going to be on stage Akuko would. find a place to make it look like she belonged there, so she got comfortable and prepared to listen on. This was Mishiko's victory and change. Everyone worked hard for it.

But given it was public Akuko had to act a bit more something akin to one. But at least she was not nervous on stage, at least no one put a spot light on her for it to be much of a problem for here. She still could have taken up arms. But the people where free and prepared for the new world.

#11Takao 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:07 pm

Takao

As Ragnar took his place on the stage, he was surpised to hear someone did ask a question and that someone appeared to have a large dragon claw for a hand. Ragnar's eyebrow raised in his helmet as he slowly took his hand off Akuko's and moved to his chainaxe on his back and placed it infront of him, head of the axe resting against the ground and handle up. Ragnar watched this interaction between this very talkative dragon, someone that was already seeming to sow discord into the population that was here by asking questions like " Are you willing and able to lead these people into the future they deserve?"

That question, in Ragnar's mind, could be a death sentence to a new leader as it could be seen as supporting the Shogan of the past, the one that is very much dead now. And if Ragnar knew Mishiko, any threat to her power and her people or anyone still attached or loyal to the previous 'administration' would be... rather violently purged. Ragnar would know as he did some of that purging during the war to take this place. Ragnar moved his hands to the handle of his axe, resting them on the top of it but it would be a matter of seconds before Ragnar could put them fully into his hand. The Power Armor seemed to feel his readiness to go to war, as the sounds of the mechanics and mechanisms that made the armor increase his strength so significantly got loud enough to be heard on the stage. Mishiko could easily hear this noise, and at this point knew what this meant. Ragnar was ready to dash down off this stage and slaughter anyone that he was ordered to.

The fact that this girl was the daughter of the Divine Dragon meant nothing to Ragnar, as he didn't know who that was nor did he care. Demi-gods could be killed. If they could bleed or take damage then Ragnar could eventually kill it. Ragnar then listened to the response of Mishiko, and realized that this most likely would not require him to rush down there and slaughter this girl for the disrespect and threats that were directed at Mishiko. Though Ragnar's head turned, and his helmet stared at the back of Mishiko's head as he waited for some silent cue to rush down and kill the little dragon girl anyway. If Mishiko wanted this girl captured or dead, there wasn't too much that could stop her given that if Mishiko really wanted her dead, she could do it herself if push came to shove.

#12Ryuko 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:38 am

Ryuko

What an unexpected turn of events. While she had acted in an attempt to help deal with the rising unrest of the population, who yes despite the fact the people on the stage might had been divinity, their audience were still 'humans' capable of feeling emotions and having thoughts of their own. Using their divinity merely as an intimidation tool was a method used by the previous Shogun and she knew that Mishiko would consider such an act distasteful for sure. However, when she noticed the armored man's hand shift toward the handle of his sheathed axe, the sheer bloodlust that radiated from his being made the dragon girl blink in bewilderment.

Certainly, it might have been better for her to be intimidated and afraid, but that was not the type of person she was. Instead she turned her attention from Mishiko toward Ragnar and spoke, although her voice softer now so that only those on the stage heard her. "I'm not sure what cause you have for letting your hostility radiate in such a suffocating matter, but I'm certain you heard Mishi-nee's words just now: I am not your enemy, not to mention I think Mishi-nee will be quite displeased if you strike down an ally of hers who wouldn't even fight back merely because she voiced the concerns of the people. Such methods belong to the old 'administration'... This is meant to be a celebration of a new era, a time of peace and prosperity so tune down your gears and ease that bloodlust of yours. Please? It's almost making me nauseous..."

She took a step sideways, stopping beside Mishiko at her other side, clearly keeping a modest distance from the bloody berserker and decided to let Mishiko handle the rest. For now there was nothing left for her to say or do.

#13Mishiko 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:44 pm

Mishiko

Listening to what was happening as getting tiresome, knowing that people were watching her hand lifted and eyes gazed at Ragnar, "Enough, people can speak their mind... Plus after everything these people went through, I know personally what they went through." I then looked at everyone. "Look, we don't know what the future will hold. No one does as it can become unpredictable. Just know that we have set goals to help the Joyan people and make alliances and changes for our people. It will take longer to rebuild, renew and to get rid of what is left of the relic we once knew as a home. We can build a better future, together, and with everyone working together our lives can prosper." I tell the people. "I will do recruiting for this faction of our country. Those who wish to join it will go through the trial phase and those who just want to live in the new Capitol may do so. I will not force you to leave here, but just know that living closer to our quarters would make it safer for all of you," I adjourned and then turned towards the three. "We are done here... we may go to the less ruined area of this place to discuss further," I tell them and walk forward.

#14Akuko 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:14 pm

Akuko
These matter where, interesting to witness Akuko even still some what felt she had no part in this and really did not have a reason to be seen on the stages because that was just all still in her internal thoughts at this time. but the talking between everyone almost felt like it might be risky to the things. But the problem was she did not know what else she could really do here at the time. if anything she wanted to get off of this stage she was carried on too.

But Akuko did however hear that when they could walk away to talk about things in more fitting place, she used it as a reason to start leaving quickly. quicker then even most people would walk Akuko was already trying to leave as quickly as she could. But at least Akuko was over all fairly peaceful about these matters.

#15Takao 

Creation of Convocation [Invite] Empty Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:37 pm

Takao

The moment that Mishiko's eyes turned towards Ragnar, the wave of blood lust fell away like it might as well have never been there. Ragnar put his hand back on his axe and stood there and waited. Ragnar could feel that he was out of line there, and he couldn't help but think as to why he felt this way. The words that were said could be read in as a threat to Mishiko, but as Ragnar pulled out he realized that they also could simply be giving her a chance to remove fears that the average person had. If that was the goal of this, then Ragnar's actions put all of that into jeopardy really quick, though the fact that he was called off so quickly might give the people some comfort knowing that someone like Ragnar is on Mishiko's team rather then against her. Though that same logic could be reversed, and they will not like the fact that he is on her team.

Ragnar thought about what he had just done and was only brought out of his stupor when Mishiko said a word towards him. He was being summoned again and he began to follow without a thought in this mind. Was Ragnar regressing back to what he was before he meet Akuko? A mindless warrior? All of these thoughts and feelings rushed into him as he tried to piece together what the hell he was doing.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum