Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's See How it Goes (Tamas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Let's See How it Goes (Tamas) Empty Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:03 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had been mending and fixing all of Tamas's equipment. He had made sure that the man had the stuff to protect himself when the two of them sparred today. It wasn’t a simple task, but it was something he knew he could get done. The work was enjoyable, and Renji spend the time napping away because he didn’t want to assist him. Still, he had delivered his equipment to his room and now he was waiting for him in the training dome.

He was at the center of the room, the training dome being one hundred meters in diameter and a peak height of fifty meters gave them a lot of room to fight in. Renji was there, but he was on the bench on the other side. He wasn’t going to interfere with their fight in any way. He was just a spectator and nothing more.

The Seraphim would stretch his body as he was getting ready for the fight. Well, not really waiting for the fight to begin, but if he was quick to pick a sword from his arsenal then they could begin.

Yuurei would be using his two spears, he had his Giant Fork in his left hand, and his Gae Bolg in his right hand. He was still mastering the use of his spears. He had to make sure that he was in the best condition with these weapons. It was the only way he wanted to go from the spear to possibly master his sword usage.

Yuurei had laid out on the floor all the swords he had claimed as his own. Tamas would have Jeweled Sword Zelretch, which wasn't a sword, but a staff, but it looked like a sword. He had his Excalibur, Samehada and Zabimaru all out. He even put his Urdurain out just in case. Two of the swords on the ground were ones that Tamas would need two hands to wield properly.

“Should I help you fight Yuurei?” He asked him wondering what Yuurei would say.

“We will see if we need you to show off or anything.” He said to Migi.

Stats:

Equipment:

Migi's Arm:

Shinigami's Red Eye:

#2Tamás Horvath 

Let's See How it Goes (Tamas) Empty Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:15 am

Tamás Horvath
Its been a bit since he was accepted into the guild. Things were not as he expected. Then again he didnt know what to even imagine. But the fact he met the guild master who happily went on to mend his gear quite exceeded all of his expectations. Another thing was that he didnt expect they'd have things in common.
But even so, he wasnt the type to just open up. Time has to pass and companionship has to be built and such. Even with them both liking to get stronger and spar. It was a thing they had in common. But the idea of sparring with a guild master? It was quite an endevaour. He knew there would be a difference of power. It was just the question how much of a difference was there.

He would arrive soon enough to the training dome where Yuurei was. He knew he would be fighting with a different weapon, one that was not his own. He wondered which weapon would he use and would it be one he had experience with or one he was not quite as familiar with.
"Greetings" it was basically his hello to all present
"I am here. So. I believe we can start when you are ready?" right as soon as they do things, they can begin.

Spoiler:

#3Yuurei 

Let's See How it Goes (Tamas) Empty Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:38 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would wait for Tamas, and soon enough the man would appear. He would look at him with quick a smile and it would change immediately. This was a battleground for him, and he was going to fight one of his newest members. It was overkill, but it would give them experience on what to expect in the future, and it allowed him to play around with his spears even more.

He would watch his mate move through the dome and he would soon be around five meters away from him.

“ It’s good to see you here Tamas. You can pick from the few swords I have. The rest will disappear when you choose the one you want to use in battle. Once you pick the one you want, please come at me with everything you got.” He said to him.

Yuurei would move away from him, and it was then he was now ten meters away from Tamas. He would look at him and wait to see which sword he would go for. The Seraphim at the same time would get into a fighting position as he waited for the new member to come to him with everything he had.

Combat:

Stats:

Equipment:

Migi's Arm:

Shinigami's Red Eye:

#4Tamás Horvath 

Let's See How it Goes (Tamas) Empty Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:39 am

Tamás Horvath
He nodded once he heard Yuurei and looked at the weapons that were displayed. Now the jeweled sword. That one was more staff like and Tamas wasnt quite an expert with staves. And if Yuurei wanted him at his best, this weapon was not it. So the Jeweled Sword Zelretch was out of the equation.

He then looked at the next weapon, it was Samehada. A large sword, roughly as tall as a full grown man and comparable in size to his old claymore or 'imposing claymore' as others would call it. Samehada was a suitable two handed sword and it would've been an ideal choice, if it not for it being wrapped in bandages, Samehada's construction was too atypical in that its actual blade is comprised of a series of downward facing scales that shred rather than cut. So Tamas doubted his attacks would be as effecient as per usual because he wouldnt know the extent of damage he'd be dealing. He thus wouldnt know where or how to strike ideally and his damage output would be sub optimal. So Samehada was out of the equation.

Next up was Zabimaru, a blade of joyan craftsmanship and another two handed blade. The blade is 2 meters long and the hilt is 30 centimeters long. And to decide it simply. The shape of this blade didnt look like it'd suit him. No, it wouldnt work out, his attacks wouldnt be as smooth.

That only leaves the caelish blade. Excalibur. He didnt pick up the blade yet as he didnt want others to vanish. So he gave a cursory exam of it. The blade is simple and yet effective. The grip looked like it would be comfortable to use and the crossguard looked like it was made of good quality. It lacked a pommel and noticably a ricasso. The basic function of a ricasso was to allow the wielder to place their index finger above the crossguard, which potentially allowed for greater grip strength and torque. All in all, despite being a one handed sword. This was by far the best option. So he took this blade and stepped away from Yuurei a bit and swiped at the air to test it in his hand and get a feel of it. He nooded
"Good" he spoke as he made his choice "Yes, I have made my choice" soon the others would vanish

Once Yuurei was in a battle position, he also got into a battle position. And soon without warning he went to rush towards Yuurei to close the distance and to deliver a sword cut on his right side or Yuurei's left. Tamas also used the advantage of a one handed sword to keep his other hand free, ready for any attack or maneuvar Yuurei would make. He doubted he would be able to grab a spear, but just in case, he was willing to try that as a form of self defence

Spoiler:

#5Yuurei 

Let's See How it Goes (Tamas) Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:50 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at Tamas as he was looking at the swords presented in front of him. It would take a while, but he knew the man was doing his best to pick the right one. When he saw which one he chose, he had a smile on his face. That was the one he figured that anybody would use if given the chance.

He would hear his words and the swords would disappear. One thing stood though and he would look at Tamas. He wasn’t sure if he had ignored it or didn’t see it because it wasn’t a sword. If he wasn’t going to use the shield then that was fine. Yuurei would use it for himself if he needed it.

“Fine pick, if I say so myself. That blade is made for a King, but are you going to leave the shield I presented to you? I figured you would pick up the legendary Excalibur, so I left a shield there for you since I figured you could use it on your free hand.” He said to him.

It was then he would see Tamas rush toward him. Yes, come to him at full power, and don’t hold back. That was what went through Yuurei’s thoughts. He picked up his feet so as to not be taken flat-footed. It was then that the young man would swing his sword on Yuurei’s right side. He would dodge the attack as he sidestepped to his left.

The blade breezed right by Yuurei’s shoulder. It would seem like he was using his free arm as a way to counterattack. That wasn’t a bad idea, but he could lose it in a real battle. The Seraphim figured that he could use something to block on that side. Yuurei would turn a bit as he would face Tamas. it was then he would attack. He would thrust his right spear to Tamas, aiming for the middle of his chest, but holding back as he looked at the man.

If he takes Urdurain from the ground, then I can attack him with the spears all out. He thought to himself as he was ready to see what Tamas would do right now.

353|555

Combat:

Stats:

Equipment:

Migi's Arm:

Shinigami's Red Eye:

#6Tamás Horvath 

Let's See How it Goes (Tamas) Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:35 am

Tamás Horvath
Considering that he usually used a claymore, a two handed blade. He didnt have a habbit of using a shield. Letting the armour take the damage. He himself would also tank the damage if needed. Or worst case scenario use greed magic.
When Yuurei inquired him about not using a shield, he replied "I usually fought without a shield. And even through I am using a one handed sword, I would like to keep my hand free for extra maneuvers." a shield may limit his arm movement and even though it is a one handed sword. He knew he could still hold the blade two handed if some techniques needed more strength to them. He was very fluent in his movements with a sword. So he'd rather use his what goes to his strength, rather than what he does not use which might detriment him. If he were to use a shield it would probably be a targe, but even that would be debatable

The fight eventually began, with him making the first move. He started with a slice to Yuurei's left side. His Guild Master seems to have accidentally stepped into the attack. Tamas wasnt sure if the adrenaline made the guild master move before Tamas even fully attacked or if the guild master was letting him. But he didnt dwell on it, instead he initiated a follow up attack. With a cross side strike. THIS time attacking Yuurei's right side.

Spoiler:

#7Yuurei 

Let's See How it Goes (Tamas) Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:51 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had side-stepped to his left; he didn’t understand why, but he got the better of himself. He had moved in the wrong direction, and he would feel it. He wasn’t wearing armor as the man sliced him on his left side. He grunted from the blow, and he was going straight through with his attack. If he would land the hit Tamas would be taken out. His thoughts were everywhere after that hit, and it left him questioning himself. He had gotten so strong that he thought he couldn’t get hurt. He wasn’t sure if he was getting rusty and if that were true then he needed to fight against Brone or Kaito who were strong enough to bring everything out of him.

Still, he used the fact that he got hit to stop his spear from thrusting into Tamas. Instead, Yuurei would move back as he avoided the second attack that was coming from his right side.

He would have a smile on his face. He couldn’t believe he had made a rookie mistake. He was pretty sure it was going to come from his right side, but that wasn’t the case. He would shake his head as he smiled. The blood on the right side of his body would start trailing down.

“This is fun, but I messed up already; I guess I still got a lot to learn.” He said to Tamas.

It was then he figured he would be the one to strike at the young man. Yuurei knew one hit from him would end this battle. He wasn’t sure if Tamas understood that, but the power behind Yuurei was scary indeed.

He would thrust the same right spear to Tamas but toward his arm. He held back his speed, wondering how Tamas would dodge the attack. Yuurei was enjoying this battle as this was something he would like to remember.

316|871

Combat:

Stats:

Equipment:

Migi's Arm:

Shinigami's Red Eye:

#8Tamás Horvath 

Let's See How it Goes (Tamas) Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:39 am

Tamás Horvath
Now as Yuurei got to focus more as he was hit by the first attack, he managed to avoid the 2nd oncoming attack. Tamas wanted to keep up the pressure. As they combatted, his guild master spoke, how this was fun. But still had a lot to learn. Tamas though merely nodded. He was usually a man of few words, but in a match, he was more fighting focused than talking focused

Truth be told, he knew his guild master was powerful. He surmised the level of his power by just how well he tanked the first slash. There was a clear day and night difference between him and the others whom he fought that were more his level. He knew this was someone above his level and he accepted that. But there was no need to fear or grovel or regret anything. Instead you grit your teeth and take it like a man, learn from it and move on to get better

Yuurei would thrust a spear towards his arm. Tamas would go to sidestep and try and grab his spear. But considering that Yuurei has far superior speed. He does manage to stab his arm with the spear. Though Tamas still uses that as an opportunity to grab his spear and hold him steady in a place, so he can stab him in the stomach with his sword.

Spoiler:

#9Yuurei 

Let's See How it Goes (Tamas) Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:07 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would see that his spear would hit true. It would pierce through Tamas’s free arm, and that would be enough to take the man out. He looked at him as if he was still trying to hit him with Excalibur. He was strong-willed from what he could tell, and he would give him a serious look on his face. It was all fun and games, but the fight was over. Tamas should or would start feeling the pain seeking in. The Seraphim would also put more pressure on it as he would force it deeper into Tamas's arm to make sure he understood the damage that was done to him and his arm. He also noticed that when he did attack something of gray color would appear as if it were blocking his attack even if it only were a little bit.

The attack was lethal in every way, but Yuurei wasn’t here to kill but gather what Tamas was about. He understood, that the man in front of him, had a fighting style like Brone; that was interesting as it would seem like he was the person who enjoyed trading blows instead. He sensed the danger of his Excalibur going down, and he swung his left arm, with the second spear in hand, upward to clash with the sword. The blows between the two weapons will do two things. It would damage Yuurei’s Giant Fork, but the force behind his swing with his left spear would destroy the Excalibur from further use until Yuurei had repaired it.

He wondered what went through Tamas’s mind right now. He did tell him to pick up the shield, especially if he wasn’t the type of person to do it. Still, he felt like this was a victory for Tamas anyways. He had harmed the guild master, which was no easy feat to do.

“I tried to hold back, but it seems I have failed in my attempt to do so. I apologize Tamas.” He said to the man in front of him.

He instinctually attacked his weapon with his weapon, and at the same time, the man in front of him would most likely lose consciousness. They would have to get Tamas some serious armor if that was his way of fighting though.

382|1253

Combat:

Stats:

Equipment:

Migi's Arm:

Shinigami's Red Eye:

#10Tamás Horvath 

Let's See How it Goes (Tamas) Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:51 pm

Tamás Horvath
Indeed, the pain was there. It was a stinging and painful sensation at first where he was still able to grit his teeth through the pain to deliver one more attack. But he couldnt go beyond that as his opponent was simply operating at a different level. His power and speed was too great to tank or even dodge attacks. And his endurance was strong as well that his own attacks did not do much damage. The battle was effectively over.

Once it was over, his guild master spoke as he held his injured arm. Tamas spoke rather calmly and understandebly, holding or hiding the pain from his voice "No worries. I fully expected this outcome" he said and went to sit down on the ground.

He could probably feel the conciousness slipping. But he fought the urge as he wanted to stay awake, still in case he does. He doesnt really wanna crash down. Better be close to the ground in that case. He expected this outcome. But what else was he to do. If both people say they like to train and spar, then of course one would challenge the other. And he couldnt say no because he knew the difference in power. That would be cowardly. To be strong, one must be brave and face what would be a fear

Spoiler:

#11Yuurei 

Let's See How it Goes (Tamas) Empty Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:39 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at Tamas as it would seem like he wasn’t going to continue with the fight. Yuurei would disperse all of his equipment and he would walk over to the man. He would need to seek medical attention for his arm. When he walked over to Tamas he would see the young man sit down on the ground.

He would look at him with a smile on his face.

“Still, even if you expected this outcome, you still fought. That shows bravery that not a lot of people have. That in its own right is powerful. You will grow to be a fine warrior in Fiore.” He said to Tamas.

He was going to have to get his Excalibur fixed, which was not an impossible feat. He would crack his neck as he would hold out his hand in front of Tamas.

“We should go see the medic bay, so they could treat your wound. And then from there, we could rest up before thinking about what to do next.” He said to Tamas.

Renji would see that their fight was over, and he would make his way to the two of them. It was an enjoyable, yet quick match. Yuurei had shown he needed to improve a bit more, and Tamas would be able to grow as a fine warrior by fighting the strongest every chance he had.

Yuurei would feel the pain on his side and wanted to get patched up, so it didn’t scar up or anything of the sort. He wondered what kind of sword Tamas would acquire first in their venture to be a powerful person.

273| 1528

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum