Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Song of the Forest [Kon/Green]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Saturn 

Song of the Forest [Kon/Green] Empty Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:16 am

Saturn
Outside of the cities and deep into the countryside sat a being made out of pure magical power. Brought into this world by a multitude of different factors, once he had escaped from his ‘captors’ he was left mostly to his own devices, wandering the land and interacting with a sparse few denizens here and there. Compared to the dark world raider of the same name he was far more peaceful and far more gentle. He could sense himself at a great distance but didn’t really want to move towards that sad and violent song.

He had a love for running water, a love for listening to the song of nature. Sitting on a rock deep in the forest next to a creek the ten foot tall demi-god spent his time singing to himself and the various wild animals that passed through. Some stayed, some ran. Some slept near the comforting music that his mana seemed to roll through the forest.

It echoed deep into the realm, whispering through the trees and caressing the ears of anyone that would listen. There was no influence to his words the further you went from him and even at close range it was unlikely to do anything given the lack of practice he had in doing so. He was clearly just doing it to try to make people feel at ease, feel at peace.

He spent his day singing along to the music of the forest; it was a humbling place one with a rich history compared to his short lived one. He wanted to know more about it and the song took a few turns in regards to that curiosity. The demi-god leaned back against the rock; the warmth of the sun firmly against his fur and skin.

Breathing out slowly, his eyes would crack a little bit. He was considering doing some fishing; but there was also this strange nagging feeling that maybe he should move further into the forest; not out of desire to be safe but more that he could be in a more central part of it. Slowly standing up he’d stretch, grunting and groaning as his joints popped. Sitting in one place for so long and singing the day away sometimes left you wanting no?

His soft song continued as he walked, cheerful grin on his face and a few beasts following after him. Simple deer at a distance, a bear on the other side of the river and a few wolves seemed to be even further away. Curious eyes and ears perked in the idea of safety around this being.

He held no hostility and it showed with the way that the animals seemed to be following him; even with the distinct lack of nature magic and the intense arcane presence.

#2Kon 

Song of the Forest [Kon/Green] Empty Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:06 am

Kon

Eager to explore the rest of Ishgar, the metal man had not been in what he now considered his home for many months now instead travesing through the various countries adjacent to it whether it was Seven, Joya or his original homeland of Bosco, he felt comfortable relating with the citizens of those nations even if the opposite couldn't be said from them. It was still quite an unusual experience for many to encounter, a person made entirely of metal, sure some people these days had prosthetic limbs to replace those which were lost in various conflicts in this past decade but a completely mechanized individual was something only really commonly seen in Talaz Lagaar, an island that shrouded itself in its own allure of mysteriousness. Wanting to expand his knowledge beyond the neighbouring countries and still hessitant in using his skeleton key to travel long distances he had travelled in part on foot and on his new mount Hespa which still held great resentment towards him.

His current destination was none other than Minstrel, a country which he had immensely limited knowledge with, he couldn't even speak the local tongue. With any luck he would be able to find a local who was multilingual who hopefully knew any of the languages spoken by the countries adjacent. He was most familiar with Bosco, Fiorian and Deseirto in that order while having knowing some sentence structure of Joyan but otherwise he'd be clueless in a city or town full of Minstreli speakers. His only hope would be that the first person in these strange lands could communicate with them, a hope that was diminished when he encountered a giant amongst men whose appearance was unlikely any other he had ever since before. Raising a hand gesturing a hello, Kon wanted to start on a good footing with this unusual being, before dictating a greeting without prying into their abnormal size. "Hallo there!"

#3Saturn 

Song of the Forest [Kon/Green] Empty Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:55 am

Saturn
The sensations of the forest and the wandering he partook in eventually came to a close; or at least was muffled by a presence he hadn’t immediately sensed. Blinking he’d turn; the animals he had been traveling with for a short spell running off. They smelled something that was definitely not natural in the sense of things.

His ears perked, his eyes cracked open and he was gifted with the sight of something he had never in his wildest dreams thought he’d run into. He could… acutely sense something about this being that stood differently than the others he had run into. A softness perhaps? Veiled in layers of metal and emotional turmoil for what could be considered years upon years. A venerable being that would see the ends of time yawn upon them and stand staunchly in front of it.

But yet amidst all of that; there were the sensations of change. That of knowing. Saturn knew this person; somehow. Somewhere. There was a strange tingle in the back of his head. A memory unbidden and a large cathedral-like building sprang into mind. Befuddlement and he’d shake his head to push that away.

Memories of one that deserved her rest.

His greetings did not fall on deaf ears and looking at his own hand he’d raise it to return the greeting. While he had an acute understanding of the languages of earthland there was a disconnect. Like he hadn’t learned them so they didn’t click. He better understood music, mana and the emotions of the people that he interacted with.

Recalling the others, Saturn would take his hand and place it on his chest; spreading it wide and then with a bob of the head he’d introduce himself. A single word would suffice right? There was no strain on this word, it was filled with emotion, certainty and his music. Mana practically oozed off of the word.

Saturn.

#4Kon 

Song of the Forest [Kon/Green] Empty Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:50 am

Kon

A mixture of emotions welled up within the metal man as he approached the giant who stood before him, he was almost laughing at the prospect of fighting the titan in his diminutive form, the differences in size would be almost comical. And yet a spar was the last thing on his mind, he was still recovering from becoming a brain in a box so to speak, and fighting something so otherworldly would likely only harm him while his mind was calibrating with his body, limbs felt too long compared to his feminine frame only weeks prior and yet it was the same size as his previous body at least roughly, he could feel himself almost tripping over each branch in his way while he was in the forest albeit things were improving all the time. Hoping to establish a dialogue further that just names, Kon repeated the motions of the person before him revealing his own name. "Kon." Before commenting on their astounding figure. "You are truly a marvel amongst men, there are few I've seen who are as unique as you, do you speak Boscoi, Fiorian, Desierto or Joyan perchance?" His uses of languages in this past decade had expanded greatly since leaving Bosco many years ago, but all the same, there were definitely languages he was more comfortable with than others. Boscoi and Fiorian at least shared similar lettering systems, Desierto and Joyan often left him feeling embarrassed even organizing travel affairs within the respective countries was a challenge.

#5Saturn 

Song of the Forest [Kon/Green] Empty Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:06 am

Saturn
The sensations that he got from the person in front of him was strange; tangy. Artificial; but no less full of emotion than anyone else. Saturn blinked slowly, little pinpricks of golden energy and light seen briefly from the opening and closing of his eyes. Like someone learning to walk just like he was learning how to be. There was that emotion he couldn’t quite ascertain.

They both felt out of place and he understood that so well to the point of where he started forward when he noted that the other almost tripped a few times on tree limbs. Flicking an ear at the introduction from the other; there was no mistake that this person’s name was ‘Kon’. Something simple, straightforward for such an intriguing artificially feeling individual.

However as they spoke in length there was a moment where saturn wasn’t sure the name of all the things he was given. Fiorian? Familiar for sure… But Desierto, Joyan and Boscoi were something that made him blink. He’d open up his mouth to speak but rather than one language that came out; it was a jumble of every single language that earthland had to offer all at once. Like an overwhelming symphony of information for a brief moment that Saturn had to stop himself.

He’d huff a bit and use both of his hands to center his emotions and understanding. He had worked with ashley for a little bit to gather that fiorian was the easiest one to really use since it seemed to be so wide traveled. It was incredibly slow and halting for him to say even two words; like he had to control what was coming out through intense physical effort but there was also the sensation that... he didn't actually know very much of any of the lanagues he 'knew'.

Fiorian…. Fine.

#6Kon 

Song of the Forest [Kon/Green] Empty Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:14 pm

Kon

And so it would appear that the golden statuette of an individual whilst seemingly confused with language as a concept settled upon Fiorian. A fine language, which Kon could speak quite fluently and with the same skill as a native speaker, ten years living as a citizen in Fiore would do that to a person. The ease of learning the language was also aided by the related similarities with his homeland's tongue. The history between the two countries was complicated, to say the least, but it did have some benefits with parallel cultural beliefs and shared state religion. But how they knew the language was an entirely different affair with him suspecting something far more magical was afoot with them.

Hoping to have his many questions answered, but not wanting to startle the man whose dialogue could be reduced to three words, Kon opened with a few open-ended questions with no hidden agenda or intent behind them. He was purely more interested in the person's simple being, they were an odd specimen and he wanted to know just how they came into being. "So tell me about yourself, Saturn, What brought you to Minstrel? neither of us is particularly normal by any standard but you my friend stick out like a candle in a moonless night."

#7Saturn 

Song of the Forest [Kon/Green] Empty Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:58 am

Saturn
His familiarity with Fiorian was because of one other individual that he held dear to his chest. He wasn’t anywhere near fluent in any language due to his upbringing; but he definitely understood every language in some kind of base. Saturn adjusted slightly and noted that some of the beasts that had been following him wandered off; leaving him to interact with the metal man. Maybe they were just afraid of his scent?

His ears flicked forward as the other poured forth words and a seemingly endless amount of curiosity. The demi-god stoo dthere for a moment processing the words that kon had said to him. He wanted to know more about saturn; why he was here in Minstrel and… well that he stuck out. The golden being adjusted again, taking a moment to place his hands on his legs and using one of the larger roots of a nearby tree to sit on; the wood creaking in response to his weight.

The music of… Minstrel called to me. It… like it’s people have… tales to tell. I was… curious.

He’d furrow his brow slowly and weighing what he could say about that second part eventually he stumbled into how he wanted to address it.

I am… the only one of my kind. I have yet to sense… both through the music of… the land and the song of the people… another of my ilk.

There was a long pause and his smile widened into a sincere fashion; although he had been completely honest there was a little bit of frustration that had been laced in there knowing that he was alone in a sense.

The kindness of the people… are not to be underestimated… but… I am alone.

#8Kon 

Song of the Forest [Kon/Green] Empty Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:32 am

Kon

A curious individual to be sure, their vernacular was unlike anything he had ever heard, he was differently not a foreign Fiorian speaker to the best of his understanding. The behavior of his surroundings reconfirmed Kon's initial assessment of their strength with the literal earth groaning under the giant's mass. Surprisingly open to the machia even if concealing portions of the truth, he held back little revealing that he was the one one of their kind, a survivor. the last remnants of a dead race?, something else new entirely? Either way the idea of having something, no, someone so unique within the Collective Mind intrigued Kon to no end. "This continent, Ishgar, and country of Minstrel has experienced many hardships over the course of this past decade, I can scarcely recall a time in which there was truly peace without some disaster or rebellion, people are frightened of the unknown and I'm somewhat surprised that you have been treated so well, there would be many that might attack you for your unusual appearance." Pausing for a moment trying to carefully shift the conversation in a manner that would entice the figure who seemed to be seeking companionship above all, he expanded upon his experience with the rest of the world and what he could offer them.

"We live in trying times and as people who are commonly seen as outcasts in this world of magic and conflict, we must learn to stick together and build upon our shared strengths while offsetting our weaknesses, many often ridicule me for my appearance, a petty thing to do but all the same, I would not wish that upon anyone." Stretching out their hand, Kon offered something greater than friendship but comradery within an organization. "Saturn, what I offer to you now is something that few can offer, sanctuary, friendship, but also an understanding of what it's like to be someone in your position, join my group, the collective mind, we are an association of sorts who seek the treasures that have been lost to the sands of times and push the envelope of understanding the world at large, nearly rivaling that of Talaz Lagaar in research." Something more akin to a selfish personal desire rather than an official requirement as part of joining the guild itself, Kon made a humble request perhaps one that he'd come to regret but sparring with someone that was so strong could reveal much about both the titan and Kon's own vulnerabilities.

Whether or not the titan took up Kon's hand, he'd continue now revealing his request. "As the Collective Mind is, for a large part, about understanding the world around us I'd wonder whether you'd be able to honor me with a brief sparring match, this forest is vast in size, I'm sure any destruction created between us will be resolved swiftly by the magic of these woods, This request has no bearing on my invitation and is largely my way to get to know you better."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum