Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finding Models (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Finding Models (Good) Empty Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:04 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was in Baska now with Renji and they were trying to figure out what to do. They were moving through the city and while doing so, they would someone running toward him. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but he figured that he was going to find out right now. When the boy got next to him, he would put out an envelope with Fernando’s signature. Yuurei would see this, and he would open it. He didn’t see the man for quite some time, but it would seem like he knew he was in the city. He wondered what he might need, and he read through it.

When he got to the end, it would seem like he was going to have a job to do today. He was fine with that. He would look at Renji with a smile on his face.

“We’re going to go see Fernando.” He said to Renji as he would start walking off to the boutique.

#2Yuurei 

Finding Models (Good) Empty Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:05 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would make it to Fernando’s shop, and he would entered the place with a smile on his face. Fernando would look over, hoping to see if it was Yuurei who would walk through the door. When he saw it was him, he would be filled with excitement as the beautiful man had finally shown himself.

“Oh Yuurei, I’m glad you're here. I want to show something and then tell you why I truly asked you to come here.” He said to him as he would reveal the autumn collection that he had created.

Yuurei would look at them and he would whistle as he would see that Fernando had gone to work after he had gotten the scissors and fabrics he needed. He was happy to see that his client was making everything work, and now he wondered why he was needed here. He figured he would find out soon enough.

152|316

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at him and he would wait for Fernando to tell him what he wanted him to do. Fernando would smile at him as he would move over to him as he would put his hand on his shoulder.

“I need you, to go outside and look for a couple of people for me. I need them to be beautiful and then bring them back to me. At least five is what I’m looking for. I want them to be the ones to wear my creations and show that Baska City has what it takes to be in a fashion show.” He said to Yuurei.

The Nephilim would hear this and he would rub the back of his head as he was fine with that. He would look at Renji as if they would have a job to do now, and he would walk out of the boutique store and onto the streets.

155|471

#4Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would go around the streets of Baska. He was looking for the people that would be a part of Fernando’s fashion show. He would look at the people around here, and he would keep moving. He had to pick and choose what he felt Fernando thought was beautiful. It wouldn’t take long, but he would find the person that he would choose. He would walk up to them, and he would speak with them. They knew who he was, so they felt like they could trust him. They were fine with doing a fashion show and hoped that it would get them noticed.

Yuurei would have them follow him as he was looking for another one. While he was doing that, he would soon find a second person who was just as beautiful as the last. She would hear Yuurei out and she would agree with doing this as well. This was good because now he was missing three more.

161|632

#5Yuurei 

Finding Models (Good) Empty Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:06 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would keep moving through Baska City as he was looking dearly for what he was looking for. He would shake his head as he was trying to deem people beautiful, but he couldn’t find one that met those terms. He knew it sucked and it was heartless, but it was part of his job. He didn’t tell them anything like that to their face, so it wouldn’t bother them. The Nephilim would keep moving around and soon enough he would find a couple. They were both amazing and he could understand why they had picked each other.

He would approach them without a problem, and he would explain what he needed them to do. They were both fine with this as they saw the other two following Yuurei. They knew this could make them famous or at least noticeable, so they accepted it. Now that he had found four, he was going to go look for the last one before returning to Fernando.

164|796

#6Yuurei 

Finding Models (Good) Empty Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:06 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and the group of people behind him would walk around Baska together. His eyes would look at people, and he would shake his head when he saw that he wasn’t finding the one he was looking for. Still, he wouldn’t give up as he would keep walking around, and eventually, he would find the woman. She was beautiful in every way, and he would approach her with the offer he had given everyone else. When she heard this, she would look at everyone else and it would seem like she had been selected by Yuurei himself. She would agree to this, and the group would make their way back to Fernando’s boutique store.

When they got there, he would open the door, and they would all enter. Fernando would see the beauty in all of these people, and he would hand Yuurei his payment for finding them. After that, he would tell him to come tomorrow for more work, which he was fine with doing.

166|962 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum