Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monster Hunter PT.1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Monster Hunter PT.1  Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:09 am

Yuurei

A nice day within the Central part of Fiore. Yuurei was almost done with this place. He and Kaito had been looking for the next location to head to within the South. They had a lot of work to do, but at the same time, it meant that they get to spend a lot of time together. The Nephilim were moving through Crocus as he was trying to figure out what to do. He would see that there was a letter on the job board. He would see that there was an undead human-spider hybrid. He wasn’t even sure how they could happen, but it would seem like they existed.

The Nephilim figured that this would be interesting, so he decided to take the job. Renji was by his side and the Exceed was thinking about what to do to get stronger. He was walking with Yuurei without hesitating as they were making their exit.

#2Yuurei 

Monster Hunter PT.1  Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:10 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had noticed that this place had given him the last location of the creature. It would seem like if he could find the creature, then he would be able to take it out. Of course, he didn’t know how strong the creature was, so he was going to find out. He kind of hoped that it would be strong enough to take him on. The young man had been getting stronger as time continued to pass by. His physical prowess with his transformation was at its peak, and his magical prowess was finally starting to show some life.

Yuurei was able to use three elements, which made him different, and he hoped that he would be able to learn more elements. While they walked to the exit of the city he would come to a stop as he was looking around the area.

“Renji, you do know you can stay like this? I enjoy your company no matter if you become stronger.” He said to him.

167|322

#3Yuurei 

Monster Hunter PT.1  Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:10 am

Yuurei

Renji would hear Yuurei, and it would seem to lie he could tell what Renji was thinking about. They hung out together all the time, so it made sense. He would rub the back of his head as he was going to answer Yuurei.

“I understand that, but I want to for myself as well. The last thing I need is someone to hold me captive, and I couldn’t do anything about it.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would nod as he understood what he said. He would move to the east of this place as that was what was said on the paper. He wondered how he could help Renji become stronger as they were walking through the outskirts of Crocus. He was told that the spider enjoyed being around a bunch of trees. He understood the reasoning behind it as it would be easy to set their webs and their trap. Still, he would head there even if he knew it might be a trap.

167|489

#4Yuurei 

Monster Hunter PT.1  Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:11 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would make their way to the destination of the creature they were hunting. When they got there they would see that the creature was nowhere to be found. Renji was wondering if they had gotten the right information.

“Maybe it left and decided to go somewhere else.” Renji said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would shake his head as he was pretty sure that it was still here.

“That’s what it wants us to think. I’m pretty sure it’s high up on the tree waiting for its prey. There might be webs around that are hard to see, so be careful.” He said to Renji.

Yuurei would walk into where the trees were. He would move around the place, and Renji would do the same thing. It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would look over to Renji.

Renji had been caught by a lot of webs not too far from him as he was struggling to try and get out, but he couldn’t.

164|653

#5Yuurei 

Monster Hunter PT.1  Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:11 am

Yuurei

The spider would feel this and sense that it had caught its next meal. The human-spider was moving through their huge web as they were heading to Renji and Yuurei. The Nephilim saw his friend and he would laugh a bit.

“I guess you’re the bait to bring the monster out of their hiding.” He said to Renji.

The Exceed would hear the joke, but he wasn’t enjoying it at all. He was still struggling, but it would be for nothing as he couldn’t get out. He would growl a bit, but Yuurei would stop paying attention to him. He would sense danger coming from twenty meters, and it was to his right. He would get ready for the fight as he would swing his hand down. This would bring a magical light slash to head to Renji as it would cut the web and drop the exceed.

He would be free from the web’s grasp, and he would open the bag for Yuurei as the monster was coming.

169|822

#6Yuurei 

Monster Hunter PT.1  Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:12 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would sense the danger getting closer, but now he was right. He would have a smirk on his face as he was now covered in his armor. He would look at the monster as it had shown itself. The undead would make its way to Yuurei as it would screech and then it would lunge straight toward him. Renji would move out of the way, but also move in the direction where he had come from. Yuurei would lunge out of the way as he would roll to the ground and then turn to look at the creature.

The Nephilim would shake his head he saw the damage the spider had done to the ground. Still, it was not scary enough to make him be on guard. He would get up as the human spider would shoot out webs at Yuurei. He would see this, and he would dodge this but moved out of the way because he knew he couldn’t use his transformation.

165|987

#7Yuurei 

Monster Hunter PT.1  Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:12 am

Yuurei

Yuurei knew that if he had done this, there was a big chance he might have gotten stuck in the web that the spider had. The Nephilim would get into a fighting stance as he would look at the abomination. He wondered how such a thing could exist, but he figured in this world anything was possible. The spider would shoot out more webs, and while it was doing that, they would run to Yuurei. He would dodge the webs as he could see that it was a distraction.

When the spider got close to him, he would see that it would jump into the air and they would attack with all of its legs. Yuurei would see this and he would swing his fist straight at the creature’s bottom. He would be crushed by the spider, but the blow the spider felt was terrifying. Yuurei was on his back, but he had a smile on his face as the spider had gained distance from Yuurei.

166|1153

#8Yuurei 

Monster Hunter PT.1  Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:13 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would get up from where he was located. The berserker would shake his head as he looked over to the spider as it was trying to figure out where all his strength had come from. The Nephilim could see that it was a tough opponent as it was still standing from his punch.

Still, he figured he would make the punch even stronger than it was before. He would transform, but one of his eyes would turn gold instead. That was all, and he figured that it would be enough to take this thing out. Yuurei would start walking toward the monster as it would regain its composure. It would look over to Yuurei and it would shoot out all of its webs at once. He was surprised to see this, and he was pretty sure he couldn’t dodge this unless he could phase. He would be pinned down from the web, but he decided to do his best to get out of it.

165|1318

#9Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would get out of the trap that he was in, and the spider would be right next to him. It would see that Yuurei was strong and it would try to get him before he could do anything else. The Nephilim would use his cape to fly a bit into the air and move out of the way. He was on the ground though, so it looked like he was floating on his back as he would avoid the spider’s attack. He would land on the ground not too far from the creature.

“I guess the creature’s intelligence isn’t bad, but it needed to take me out right there. I guess it’s time to see if it could take a serious punch.” He said this as he would look at the spider.

Renji would watch the two of them and knew that Yuurei would come on top. The spider figured that it didn’t have time to eat its webs, so it rushed straight to Yuurei.

166|1484

#10Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would see this and he would sigh as he was focused and would look at it. He knew the danger was coming, but now he had to dodge it and dish out a counterattack of his own. When the undead attacked, Yuurei would move to the side, and right after he would go in for an attack of his own. He would throw a serious punch with his right arm as it would stretch. It would hit the creature and it would scream from the pain.

It would keep screaming, and Yuurei would jump back as he was surprised that it could take that much damage. Of course, the creature would fall to the ground soon after the screaming. It would turn into a calm being as it would fall to the ground as he had taken it out. He would sigh because he thought he was going to keep fighting it.

153|1637

#11Yuurei 

Monster Hunter PT.1  Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:22 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would crack his neck as Renji would appear from his hidden location. He would make his way to Yuurei and he would rub the back of his head as he was useless here. The Nephilim would smile at him as he was glad that he was safe. The berserker would grab a leg of the spider and he would start dragging it through the trees. He was bringing the body back to their client. He knew it wouldn’t do anything to him as it would die.

“I’m glad you’re okay Renji. You helped bring the spider out.” He said to Renji.

Renji would laugh when he heard that. He didn’t want to be bait, but that was what happened today.

“I guess, I did, but I’m glad you were able to take the monster out. Now we can get paid.” He said to Yuurei.

They would make their way back to Crocus and they would take the big streets as they were walking to their client’s house. When they got there, they would be rewarded, and they would be on their way to enjoying other things.

187|1824 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum