Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot in Here (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Hot in Here (Good) Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:25 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would wait a couple of days and he would go back to working again. This time he would see that Barras needed help again. This was good, and he would take the job to go to the man’s shop. Renji would shake his head because he was going to have to be in this heat once again. Still, this was good training because he wanted to help Yuurei out in the future. The two of them would make their way to the man’s shop and it would seem like people were saying hello to Yuurei as normal.

Still, with everything getting in their way, they would make it to the shop quickly. Yuurei would open the door and he would see Barras was as busy as ever. He would wave at him, and the assistant and he wondered what he would be doing today. Barras would see Yuurei had arrived, and he would walk over to him as he was happy to see him again.

#2Yuurei 

Hot in Here (Good) Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:26 am

Yuurei

“Thank you for coming over here again. I need you to help my assistant here. The assistant’s armed got healed up, but I want him to practice and get the hang of things again. I figured I would let him focus on hammering the metal for a day. So, I need you to use the tongs and place the metal out of the forge onto the anvil and back in. Just like what he did for you last time you were here.” He explained to Yuurei.

The light mage remembered everything that happened that day. He would nod as he understood what he had to do. It should not be too hard, and he was helping, which is what he wanted.

“Alright to the anvil and forge it is.” He said as he would walk with the assistant to their destination.

Renji would just relax in the heat as he waited for this to be over.

156|322

#3Yuurei 

Hot in Here (Good) Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:26 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would use the tongs to take out the heated metal, and he would put it on the anvil. When he had done that, the assistant would hammer it down until it was ready to be heated up again. He would do that and then he would take the metal out again, and the assistant would continue to hit the metal. It would take a while, but they would get the job done. It would seem like there was more that needed this done, and he would take more metal and they would repeat the process again. They would continue to do this all day and soon enough they would come to an end. It would seem like the assistant had done a lot, and when Barras saw all the work he had done, he would thank Yuurei for the help.

He would hand him his jewels, and the young man would leave with his Exceed by his side.

159|481 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum