Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pest Control PT. 15 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 15 (Neutral)  Empty Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:50 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had been away from doing jobs within the North for a while. He had been doing a quest for them none stop, but today was different. He figured he would take care of things at home, and what better way than to hurt the ego of Sleeping Calamity. The light mage had gotten a letter from one of the new shop owners from one of the shops in Orchidia. It seemed like they were having a rat problem, and he was good at killing them. It was why he was heading toward the shopping district right now. Renji was on his shoulder right now as the Exceed was taking a nice ride on his friend’s shoulder.

When they got close to the place, they would land on the ground, and Yuurei would disperse his wings from his back. Once that had happened Renji would get off his shoulder so he could walk with Yuurei.

#2Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 15 (Neutral)  Empty Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:50 am

Yuurei

While they were walking, they would notice how beautiful the weather was today. The sun was out the clouds were nowhere spread out and the place was lively. That was good and he was happy about that as he had a smile on his face. He was waving at everyone that was looking at him, and they would do the same thing. They felt when this man was around, and he was glad that he could do that to them.

He kept moving though because he was not here to wave at people and enjoy his time in Orchidia. Now, he had come here to do a job and that was what he was going to do. He was following the direction of the letter he had gotten. He moved around through areas that he had helped previously and kept pushing. He was hoping to put another shop on the list of what he had fixed up in Orchidia.

159|314

#3Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 15 (Neutral)  Empty Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:52 am

Yuurei

Yuurei kept moving through the area, and soon enough he would find himself where he needed to be. The man who was waiting for him was wearing a suit, and he looked like he had been waiting patiently. The Nephilim would see this, and he would wave at him to get his attention. It was then the man would notice that there was someone coming toward him. It would take him a few seconds, but he would realize that it was the man he had hired. He was glad that he had shown up and he would wave at him. When the two got close enough they would both come to a stop as they would look at each other.

“I’m Yuurei, but you probably know that already. I came to help out with your problem in your shop.” He said to the man with a smile.

Renji would stretch his arms into the air as he couldn’t wait to see Yuurei in action with his new gear.

168|482

#4Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 15 (Neutral)  Empty Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:52 am

Yuurei

The man had heard Yuurei and what he said was true. He was sure everybody knew who he was.

“Yeah man, and I’m glad you came. I know you a guild master and all, but I’m glad you still do the grunt work.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would laugh at that as he rubbed the back of his head.

“I do what I can to pay the bills. Even I need to make money somehow.” He said to the man in front of him.

He would nod as he understood what he meant by that. He figured he would get right to it.

“So, I’m sure you know why I asked you to come and why I’m hiring you. I need this done quickly, so I can everything cleaned up and fixed for my business. Do you think you can do that for me Yuurei?” He asked him wondering what he would say.

154|636

#5Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 15 (Neutral)  Empty Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:54 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his words and he would smile at him. He would walk over to the man until he was by his side. He would put his hand on the man’s shoulder as he would look at the shop that he bought.

“You don’t have to worry about anything. Just stay here and wait for us to come out of there. I guess you can start calling people to head over here to clean the rat infestation or at least their dead bodies. Also, hire someone to cover a huge hole in your shop, I’m sure you have on.” He said this to him.

When his client heard all of this, he would simply nod to it. It seemed like Yuurei did have a lot of experience with all of this. Now, that it was settled, Yuurei and Renji would start walking toward the entrance to the shop. They would look at each other and when they knew they were ready Yuurei would open the door.

167|803

#6Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 15 (Neutral)  Empty Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:54 am

Yuurei

Once the two of them were inside they would look around to see if there were any rats ready to greet them. When they saw that they were in the clear, they would smile at each other. Yuurei figured he would make sure that everything would do even better than ever.

“Renji, if you can hand all my gear.” He said to his friend.

Renji would open the bag, and a bunch of things would appear on Yuurei. One thing wouldn’t as it would slap the light mage across the face. It seemed like the new cape he had acquired didn’t like to be stuffed in the bag. The Nephilim was shocked, but so was Renji.

“I guess I’m not putting that in the bag anymore.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage nodded as he understood that. He had a golden helmet on him and a gauntlet to match. He had another gauntlet on him that was identical to the other one. His golden armor, his tools, and his beautiful necklace on his neck. He had finished it all off with the ring on his finger.

187|990

#7Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 15 (Neutral)  Empty Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:55 am

Yuurei

“So, you know what in the future, I will make sure to have my tools, ring, cape, and necklace on me at all times. It seems weird you have to make those appear.” He said to Renji, which he agreed with.

Yuurei would use the tools and he would summon Galatea the Sword Maiden. She would look at Yuurei and know that he was her master.

“What do you need from me master?” She asked him wondering what he would say.

“Today we are killing rats and helping out the locals. Renji will be collecting anything he could find in the shop.” He said to Galatea.

She didn’t like the sound of this, but if her master wanted to do this, then she figured she would go along with it.

“Let me know if there is any trouble.” He would speak to Renji telepathically

Renji would nod as he heard this and the three of them would be off and on their way to do their job.

167|1157

#8Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 15 (Neutral)  Empty Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:56 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Galatea would go to the right of the area and there they would be met with a huge group of rats. They would look at each other and would nod. She didn’t need any orders from Yuurei as she was a great combat fighter herself. The rats would rush straight toward them, but the two of them would move around as Galatea would slice the rats in half that got in her way. Yuurei would move around as he would punch them straight to the ground. The two of them were moving quickly as they were taking out the rats without a problem.

Galatea’s movements were beautiful, and she was swinging the claymore of hers’ so easily that it kind of made Yuurei jealous. Still, he was strong in his own right. His gauntlet clobbered the rats that came straight for him without a problem. It wouldn’t take long, but the two of them would finish off the rats in this room without a problem.

167|1324

#9Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 15 (Neutral)  Empty Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:57 am

Yuurei

Yuurei didn’t hear Renji, so he knew that his friend was fine. The Exceed was moving around the area as he was collecting things for their client right now. When he was done with the room he was in, he would head back toward Yuurei’s room. He figured that the light mage didn’t pick it up. The Nephilim and his summoning would move over to the next room of the shop. When they got to this room, there were more rats. The berserker would shake his head and Galatea would have her sword ready. It was then that they both started to move. They would pick up their speed moving quickly. The rats would notice and would start to attack them both. Galatea would dodge the attack of one rat but would slice another in half.

Yuurei would move around as he was dodging the rats that were coming straight to him. He would dodge their attacks and punch them with ease as they fell to the ground dead.

169|1493

#10Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 15 (Neutral)  Empty Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:58 am

Yuurei

The light mage and Galatea would continue their bout with the rats in front of them. They would take them down with ease. They had divided their numbers between two of them. It would have taken Yuurei longer to do this but having her by his side was amazing. As they were finishing up within this room, Renji would finally arrive. He would see that the two of them had gotten the job done without a problem. He ignored them though as he was going around collecting things. The duo fighters would go to the next room, and after checking all the rooms, they would come to a conclusion that all the rats were killed and dealt with.

That was good because now they would be able to look for the hole. Renji would make his way toward the two of them and he would have a smirk on his face.

“I know what you’re going to look for and the hole is over here.” He said as he started walking.

171|1664

#11Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 15 (Neutral)  Empty Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:59 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would follow behind Renji and Galatea would follow behind Yuurei. It wouldn’t take them long, but they would arrive at the hole. When he saw how big it was, he had moved around with Galatea, and they would move something to block the hole. Once they had done that, they would make their way toward the entrance of the shop. There, they would exit the place and they would see the client had waited for them. Of course, it would seem like their client also was with others, which was a good thing. Yuurei would let Galatea rest for the day, and Renji would hand over everything he found in the shop for their client.

The client would pay them the money they deserved, and the two of them would leave the area as Yuurei would put all his items back in the bag. They were done with this job today, so they could head back home and rest for the rest of the day.

166|1830 (10% reduced from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum