Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 10 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 10 (Neutral) Empty Thu May 19, 2022 1:38 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was relaxed for his day, but he was ready to work. He knew that the money that he had saved up needed to continue to pile up. He was thinking about the arsenal that he was going to create for himself. He was a powerful being as it was, but with no protection, even the weakest of men could take him out if he messed up. He hoped that a job request would come his way for the day. He didn’t go into town to look for a job that often. He had a lot of work to do as the guild master, and that much everyone knew.

Renji was relaxed as well, but he was napping waiting for something to happen. Of course, things would come into place today as someone could be here approaching the office where he worked. When he heard his door being knocked on, Yuurei would smile as he was hoping it was time to work.

#2Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 10 (Neutral) Empty Thu May 19, 2022 1:41 pm

Yuurei

“Come on in.” He said as the door would open soon after.

It was the messenger with a few papers in his hands. He would move over to Yuurei and he would hand him one of the papers.

“For you.” He said as he would bow slightly before leaving the room.

Yuurei would look at the letter, and he would sigh. He was happy work had found him, but he wasn’t excited about who it was coming from. He would shake his head as he knew looking at this guy for too long was annoying. Still, thank God he was digging in the mine most of the time.

He would look over to Renji and he would push his chair back to make sure that it made a noise to wake his partner up.

“We got to mine in the mine.” He said as he laughed because it sounded weird to say.

Renji would hear his words and he would get up from the floor and rubbed his eyes before climbing onto Yuurei’s shoulder.

174|336

#3Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 10 (Neutral) Empty Thu May 19, 2022 1:50 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would give a few seconds as he was allowing Renji to fully ready himself. When he saw that he was ready to go, Yuurei would open the window and his wings wound come out from his back. He would hover out of the window and closed it behind him. It was then he would start soaring through the place and toward the Dawncliff Mine.

His flight toward the location was quick and swift. He didn’t have to worry about anybody being in his way or anything like that. He could see below him, and he could see the number of people who were going in and out of the mine. He could see those who were taking breaks and looked like they worked really hard. Yuurei descended from the sky quickly and when his feet touched the ground, he would turn back to normal.

He would walk around the place with a smile on his face. He was checking to see if there were new faces and he was also looking for Mr. Cliff and his bodyguards.

178|514

#4Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 10 (Neutral) Empty Thu May 19, 2022 1:56 pm

Yuurei

As he moved along the area, Yuurei would finally spot his client. Of course, he was waiting for him at the same spot, but there were a lot of people working here today. He would wave at the group of men as he was approaching them. They didn’t do anything except standing there, which he figured was a normal thing by now. When he got close to them, he would look over to Mr. Cliff and he would keep the smile going for the time being.

“It’s good to see you, Mr. Cliff. I assume you ran out of supplies for your work?” He asked him wondering what he would say.

Renji didn’t like this man and he was wondering how long they were going to continue working for him. Mr. Cliff had a serious expression on his face for a few seconds, but then a smile would appear.

“Yes, it’s nice to see you too Yuurei. And you’re correct I need to resupply my stores with more materials, and I’m hoping you would be the guy to do that for me?” He said to him waiting for him to answer him.

192|706

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 10 (Neutral) Empty Thu May 19, 2022 1:59 pm

Yuurei

“Yeah I can do that. If I’m getting paid, then I don’t think I’m going to be saying no to do.” He said to Mr. Cliff.

Mr. Cliff would nod as he was glad to hear that, and he would look over to his bodyguards.

“Okay give him his stuff, so he could be on his way.” He said to them.

The first bodyguard would hand Yuurei his helmet. The light mage would take it from him and he would try it on. He would make sure that everything was fine before he would look over to the second bodyguard. That man would hand over Yuurei his pickaxe and he would examine it to see if it was still durable to take on the mine. When he confirmed that everything was good to go, he would start walking toward the entrance of the mine.

Mr. Cliff and his bodyguards would watch Yuurei walk away to do his job of making him richer.

162|868

#6Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 10 (Neutral) Empty Thu May 19, 2022 2:09 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would walk into the mine and while he was doing that Renji would climb off his shoulder and onto his feet. They were walking side by side with each other now traversing the cave. While they did that there was nobody around, which he understood. Renji would look over at Yuurei and he wonder what he was thinking.

“Are we going to keep working for him our entire life?” He asked Yuurei.

Yuurei would chuckle when he heard those words.

“I don’t think so. I just plan on working for him until I make enough money. We are almost there, so we just have to suck it up a little longer.” He said to Renji.

Renji would look away from Yuurei when he heard those words and he could only hope that was true.

“I believe in your words.” He said to Yuurei as they kept moving.

It wouldn’t take long, but they would reach the fork in the road as they always did.

165|1033

#7Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 10 (Neutral) Empty Thu May 19, 2022 6:18 pm

Yuurei

When they reached the fork in the road, Yuurei would notice something different. They were both open, which was different than any other time before. The left path had been opened and it seemed like someone had cleared it. He would look over to the path and he would see that it had high beams to keep it from collapsing and such. This was good, but it also meant that they could go on this path now. He remembered that there was a lot left unexplored in that area.

“I guess we’re going to go on this path today.” He said to Renji.

Renji would hear him, and he was fine with that. He had a smile on his face as he could only wonder all that would be waiting there. Yuurei and Renji would start walking through the path that they had basically caused to be collapsed and covered for those who wanted to explore it. Still, now they would start their walk toward their old but new destination.

170|1203

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 10 (Neutral) Empty Thu May 19, 2022 6:41 pm

Yuurei

The two of them would walk through the path and when they got to the end of it, they would see that there were a lot of people there. It would seem like they were all mining the area. This was perfect as it seemed like they were doing their job. He kept moving through the path of the mine and while doing so, he would get a lot of people who would look over at him and Renji.

Their eyes would meet them but then would look away from them when they saw who it was. Yuurei would just smile at them as they kept venturing forward.

There was a path not too far from where they were walking in. It would seem like someone had expanded this side of the mine, which he would take advantage of it. He kept moving and he would go through the path that he saw ahead of them.

156|1359

#9Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 10 (Neutral) Empty Thu May 19, 2022 7:00 pm

Yuurei

While he kept moving, Yuurei and Renji would find a place where nobody was mining at. This was good because it would be where they were going to get to work. The light mage would move over to where the materials were stuck on the wall. The berserker would start slamming his pickaxe at it as he was getting to work.

After a few seconds of doing this, Yuurei would loosen up the materials that were on the wall. He would move over to the next area as Renji would move over to the materials and he would gather them up. The Nephilim continued to move on as he was making sure that he would get a lot of the materials ready for Renji.

“You know who I been thinking about on how they are doing?” He asked Renji as he continued working and moving around.

Renji would hear this as he was picking up the materials and putting them in the bag.

“I don’t know how about you tell me?” He asked him waiting for an answer.

178|1537

#10Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 10 (Neutral) Empty Thu May 19, 2022 7:08 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue working and he would loosen the minerals that were on the wall. Renji would continue picking things up, but he was waiting for his partner to answer.

“I was wondering how Kailani and Nimbus are doing. It’s been a long time don’t you think? I believe I’m ready to see her again. And I figured you would want to see Nimbus again.” He said to his friend.

Renji would hear those words and he would think about it. He did miss Nimbus, but he didn’t enjoy Kailani. In the end, he figured he would give in to seeing them soon.

“Sure I guess we could see them. Still, you better not catch any weird feelings.” He said to Yuurei.

The Nephilim laughed a bit as he continued to work. He would continue doing this for a bit until he was ready to leave this place. He would look over to Renji with a smile on his face.

“No worries, but I think we’re all good here.” He said to Renji as he was ready to leave.

179|1716

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 10 (Neutral) Empty Thu May 19, 2022 7:19 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would get ready as they started walking toward the exit of the mine. They moved through the place with their heads held high. The people they would walk by would see them before they continued their job. They knew that there was nothing they could do about it. The light mage and his Exceed would make their way to the exit of this place. They would take in the fresh air before moving toward Mr. Cliff and his men.

When they got to them, Renji would open his bag and he would get all the minerals out of his bag and into the wheelbarrow. There were a lot of materials that they had collected, and Mr. Cliff was happy about it.

He would walk over to Yuurei and he would hand him the bag of jewels for his hard day of work. The light mage would take the money, and the two groups would be on their separate ways.

162|1878 (10% word reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum