Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pest Control PT. 8 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 8 (Neutral)  Empty Tue May 10, 2022 11:05 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji had been enjoying their time away from work. It was nice to be able to have some form of vacation. Renji was back to the weight that he had when he met Yuurei. He had to make sure that he wouldn’t get like that again. The light mage had made his way to one of his favorite locations within the guild area. The ledge of the mountain is where he could be located. The Nephilim and his Exceed were just sitting next to each other the breeze of air would past them.

While this was happening, one of the members would approach him. It would seem like even thought he was now the Guild Master it didn’t matter. There were people who wanted his help throughout the North, and he would do just that.

The light mage would feel someone looking at the back of his head and he would only wait for them to say something to them.

#2Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 8 (Neutral)  Empty Tue May 10, 2022 11:11 pm

Yuurei

“Sir, I have a letter for you to do a mission. I’m not sure if you want me to get someone to do this for you?” He asked him.

It was different now to have a bunch of people under him. He didn’t think such a responsibility would be placed on him, but he was fine with it. Still, he figured he wouldn’t allow this to change how he did things. He would get up from the ground he was sitting on. He would look over to the man with a smile on his face. Renji would get off the ground and onto his feet as well as he would look over to Yuurei to see what he would say.

“You don’t have to give it to anybody. I will take the job myself. When it comes to jobs that come directly to me you don’t have to worry about it. I will do them without a problem. Thank you for bringing this to me.” He would say this as he would take the letter away from the messenger.

179|341

#3Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 8 (Neutral)  Empty Tue May 10, 2022 11:18 pm

Yuurei

The messenger would leave the new commander on his own. He would look at it and he would see it was another infestation job. This one was probably going to be similar to everything he had done before.

“So you going to do your job no matter your title. That’s good to hear because it means it will keep you on your toes.” He said to his partner.

Yuurei would move toward Renji and he would pick up the Exceed. Now that he was on Yuurei’s shoulder, it was time for them to fly. He ran straight toward the ledge of the mountain, and he would jump off. While soaring down to his doom, wings would sprout from his back, and it would stop his descent and he would move straight to Orchidia. His speed was quick, and he was moving through everything that he needed to. The scenery was beautiful, and he could only be sad he would have to deal with rats.

164|505

#4Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 8 (Neutral)  Empty Tue May 10, 2022 11:23 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would finally arrive at Orchidia City, but his destination was within the markets. He noticed that a lot of new owners were getting infestation property. He wanted to get a stop to that, but he wasn’t sure that would happen. The light mage moved through the air though until he would find what he was looking for. When the berserker found it, he would descend and when he got to the ground, his wings would disperse.

His eyes would return to normal, and he would start moving toward the building. He saw someone just standing in front of an establishment. He figured they were here to explain the situation.

He would wave at the guy with a smile on his face. The guy would bow slightly because he was happy that this man showed up.

“I’m happy you’re here Yuurei. I need your help. I have a rat infestation.” He said to him as he would get to explain it in a bit.

164|669

#5Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 8 (Neutral)  Empty Tue May 10, 2022 11:29 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei’s client would cough to clear his voice and he would look at Yuurei and Renji.

“So, I bought this place for real cheap. The thing is when I tried to check things out, I was chased out of the building. There are a lot of rats here, and I need someone to get rid of them. It isn’t just that, but it seems that they might be coming from somewhere, so I need your help. Please kill the rats there and close the hole. I’ve heard a lot about you.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei already knew about this and how it went. Still, he didn’t mind taking the job.

“Sure, I will be doing this without a problem. I just need you to make sure that you don’t enter this building until I come out.” He said to him.

The man was delighted to hear that, and he would walk to the side to allow Yuurei to enter the place.

162|831

#6Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 8 (Neutral)  Empty Tue May 10, 2022 11:35 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would walk past his client, and he would enter the building without a problem. Renji would slide down onto the ground. He was going to help Yuurei out any way he could. The light mage would look around the place. He was trying to figure out which direction they would head. Renji would just follow Yuurei trying to figure this out.

Of course, it wouldn’t take long for Yuurei to go to his right. Renji would follow behind him. He was cautious as he didn’t want any rat to get him by surprise, and none would do so. While he moved through the area, he would hear strange noises.

It meant that he was getting close to where he needed to be. It wouldn’t take long, but he would encounter a bunch of rats around the area. He would get ready to fight them as they would look at him. They were frightened and ready to attack him.

159|990

#7Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 8 (Neutral)  Empty Tue May 10, 2022 11:41 pm

Yuurei

It wouldn’t take long, but the rats were running towards him. He would just shake his head as he would move to the side. By doing this he would be able to dodge their attacks and he would get ready. His right hand swinging straight toward the rat as it fell to the ground. They were turning toward Yuurei, but while they were doing that, Renji was on the move. The Exceed was quick to slash at the rat as it would fall to the ground. He would puff his chest out loud because he was helping.

Some of the rats would start running towards Renji. The cat would see this, and he would start running away, so he didn’t become their next meal. As for Yuurei he kept moving around the area they were in. There he would attack and beat up the rats that were coming toward him.

It wouldn’t take long, but he would rush straight toward Reni as he knew he needed help.

167|1157

#8Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 8 (Neutral)  Empty Tue May 10, 2022 11:47 pm

Yuurei

Renji kept running around the place as he looked back every now and then. He would see how fast they were, but he had to make sure that Yuurei would get here on time. Then it would happen, the first of the few rats had been taken out. The rats chasing Renji would look over to Yuurei as he had made his way to the second rat. He would kick the crap out the rat as it would hit a wall. Its death was quick, but he had to make sure that every other rat would be take care of in this place.

The light mage kept moving, and now that Renji was no longer the primary target, he would go help Yuurei. They would attack from different sides, but they would get the job done. The rats within this area had been taken care of. There were a lot of rats, but he knew that there had to be more lurking around this place.

165|1322

#9Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 8 (Neutral)  Empty Tue May 10, 2022 11:52 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would make their way around the shop. They had to take care of the rat problem. While they were moving around, they would encounter a bunch of rats through the shop. They would work together to get rid of the remaining rats on the floor they were on. It wouldn’t take long for them to make it to the top floor and do the same thing. The rats would find themselves chasing after Renji, who would kill one of them, and then having Yuurei chasing them. They would meet the end they didn’t deserve. Once he was done with the top floor, Yuurei made sure that he had gotten everything of valuable of both floors.

It was something he always did as a worker. The half-elf kept moving now as Renji would pick up everything and put it into the bag. This was perfect, but right now they had to work on the final floor of this place. Once they were done, they would head to their client.

171|1493

#10Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 8 (Neutral)  Empty Tue May 10, 2022 11:56 pm

Yuurei

They would get to the basement next and there the remaining rats would be located. They would attack Yuurei and Renji, but the two of them combined was enough to destroy them. The light mage was glad that Renji was more inclined to help with the job. Still, they were done with everything. Now that they were able to take the rats out, they had to make sure that they would seal the hole. The duo would search for the hole, and when they found out the next part was up.

Yuurei would look around for something that he could use to cover the hole. When he did, he was quick to put the object in front of the hole. He would shake his head because the client would have to fill that up. Yuurei would make his way back to the first level of the establishment. There he would look around and when he saw everything was fine, he would open the door.

164|1657

#11Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 8 (Neutral)  Empty Wed May 11, 2022 12:01 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would see that his client was waiting for him, and he would approach him. He had a smile on his face because it was good news.

“I was able to get rid of your rat problem. They are all taken care of, but it's not just that. We were able to get a bunch of valuable things that were left behind. We brought that with us. The last thing to tell you is that we found the hole, but we made sure temporarily cover it, but you’re going to have to cover it yourself.” He said to the client.

Renji would open his bag and he would let everything out. The client would see this, and he would be more than pleased. He would hand over Yuurei for his job well done. When the light mage saw that everything was there, he would start walking with Renji by his side. They had done a quick job and got rewarded for it.

162|1819 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum