Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:52 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was relaxing close by the Worth Woodsea. While relaxing within the forest, it would seem that one of the villages that were there needed his help. Yuurei and Renji weren’t trying to do any work today, but it would seem like they got stuck with work. The Nephilim had a letter with directions on how to get to the village in question. How did he get this letter you might ask, well a pigeon found him and delivered it to him? It was interesting to see, but an effective way to get things done secretively.

He would move through the forest with Renji on his shoulder. His movements were swift and casual as he was approaching his destination. The berserker would finally make it to the area, and there he would see a bunch of people walking around the village. There were a lot of people working outside as well preparing themselves for the next winter.

#2Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:53 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would walk around, and a lot of people would look over at him. It would seem that they would know who he was, and they would stare and waved at him. He would wave back at them with a smile on his face. When he got to the house that he was told to go to, Yuurei would knock on the door, and the village chief would open the door.

“Ah Yuurei you came. Please come inside.” He said to Yuurei as the half-elf would do just that.

Yuurei would sit down, and he would look over to the chief waiting for him to say something. The man would sit down in front of Yuurei as he figured he would talk now.

“So, there is a problem going on with another village close to ours. We need your help because we are becoming friendlier with each other, but something is wrong.” He would pause a bit as he was upset about this.

163|320

#3Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:55 pm

Yuurei

“The chief within their village is being very stubborn and doesn’t want to trade with us. His son, on the other hand, does. If you can go to the village and convince the chief with his son by your side, then we can exchange things that they have with what we have.” He said to Yuurei as he was hoping the light mage would be up for it.

Yuurei thought about this and from what he gathered; he was going to be a negotiator for this village. It was going to be annoying, but at least he didn’t have to worry about fighting this time around. He would get up from the floor and he would look at the chief.

“How does the son look like and where would I find him?” He asked the chief.

“You can find him around the entrance of their village. He is always checking up on his guards there to make sure everything is going well.” He said as he had also described the young man as well.

174|494

#4Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:56 pm

Yuurei

Now that Yuurei was able to find the guy, he would walk out of the chief’s house. He had a smile on his face, which depicted that he would be taking on the job. The light mage would make his way through the village he was in, and he would exit. Due to what the chief told him; he would know how to get to the next village. He was making his way through the area without a bother. The animals around him wouldn’t bother him. They could tell he was from the forest and chose to ignore him because of his strength.

It wouldn’t take long for him to make it to the next village, and there he would see guards waiting for him. When he got there the guards would stop Yuurei and he would look at them both.

“I’m here to speak to the chief’s son. I heard he enjoys being around here to make sure that everything is going well here.” He said to the guards.

170|664

#5Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:59 pm

Yuurei

They were surprised that this guy knew that much and looked at each other. They were going to say something, but the chief’s son would hear them talking. He would make his appearance to Yuurei, and the guards. They would tense up to protect the young man from Yuurei. The Nephilim would smile at them, and he would step back, so they wouldn’t feel threatened by him.

“You must be the chief’s son. I was sent here by the village chief that is trying to do a trade deal with your village. Do you think we can talk in private please?” He asked waiting for an answer.

The chief’s son was surprised that the other village had sent Yuurei here.

“Sure follow me we can talk in here.” He said to Yuurei.

The guards would hear this and sigh as they would let Yuurei enter. The Nephilim would follow the chief’s son into an office, and he would sit down.

160|824

#6Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:00 pm

Yuurei

The chief’s son would take a seat as he would be in front of Yuurei with a smile on his face.

“I’m surprised the other chief decided to get you involved, but I can see why. You would be great in convincing my father to trade with them. I don’t think there isn’t anybody who doesn’t know who you are.” He paused for a second.

“There are some spices and herbs that the other village has that we cannot grow. We have things they don’t have, so we wanted to trade. I just need you to talk to my father and convince him. I don’t think it should be that hard since it's you doing the talking.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage understood this, and he would think about what he was going to say to the stubborn old man. When he decided on what to say he would smile at the guy.

155|979

#7Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:01 pm

Yuurei

“You can take me to him. Once I speak with him, everything should be fine, and we will head to the village. So prepare everything after you take me to your father.” He said to the young man.

The chief’s son would get up from his seat, and Yuurei would do the same. They would both head out the door and started walking through the village. The people who saw Yuurei would smile and wave at him as well. It seemed like he was truly famous in Fiore. He would wave at them because he didn’t want to be rude. Their travel to the chief’s house wasn’t a long one, and when they got there, he would knock on the door.

The chief would open the door after a few seconds and when he saw Yuurei he was surprised. Still, he wondered what brought this man to hear, but he was sure going to find out.

156|1135

#8Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:02 pm

Yuurei

“Father, I’m sure you know who this is. He wants to talk to you about trading with the other village.” He said to his dad.

The man was upset when he heard this, but he wasn’t going to turn this man away. He would sigh with disappointment because he knew what he was here to do.

“Okay I will hear you out. Come in, I wish it wasn’t Yuurei that arrived at my doorstep, or I would have slammed it already.” He said as Yuurei would enter the house.

The chief’s son would walk away as he would get the stuff prepared to trade with the other village. Yuurei would follow the chief, and when the man took a seat, Yuurei would also take a seat in front of him. They would stare into each other’s eyes as Yuurei would have a smile on his face.

“So what do you have to say to me?” He asked Yuurei waiting for him to speak.

163|1298

#9Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:02 pm

Yuurei

“So, I heard you were giving the other village a hard time with the trade deal. Why is that?” He asked him wanting to understand his side.

The chief would grunt when he heard these words but would look at Yuurei without disrespecting him.

“I don’t think they have anything for us to improve our lives in this village.” He said to Yuurei as he would look away.

Yuurei would smile at him as he figured he would be like this.

“Are you saying this because you don’t want any changes within your village? If so, I think you need to think of it differently. Your people would appreciate it if they had access to more things. If the other village has something you guys need in the future, then you might as well take it while the iron is hot. I’m sure they are thinking the same thing. It would be good because then the two villages will both grow, and can hopefully help each other out in tough times.” He said to the chief as he was explaining why it was a good idea.

186|1484

#10Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:04 pm

Yuurei

The chief would hear this and he would stay quiet as he was thinking about everything he had said. He could say no, but how long would that last? The chief knew that when he gave up his seat to his son, the trading between the two villages would undergo what he wanted to avoid. It was hard for him to accept this, but it was something he needed to let go of. He would sigh and lean back as he had to admit defeat at one point.

“I guess you’re right. They do have things that can help with our village. I just didn’t want to see our village as weak, or as if we are looking for help. Still, it is just my pride talking and nothing more. I approve of the trade, and they were smart for hiring you to talk on their behalf.” He said to Yuurei.

The Nephilim would laugh when he heard those words.

160|1644

#11Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:04 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would get up from his seat and he would look at the chief as he was glad that he understood.

“Okay, then since that is settled, I will find your son, and tell him the good news. We will then go-ahead to the other village. They will be happy to do this trade with you.” He said to the chief as he would walk out of the house.

He would walk around the village again as he would see that the villagers watched him get out of the place. It seemed like they knew why he had come here, and they would bow to him. It would seem like they were for the trade but didn’t want to speak against the chief. Yuurei would wave at them, and he would take their bows as a thank you.

The light mage continued moving as he was looking for the chief’s son and he would soon find the man by where he met him in the beginning.

166|1810

#12Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:06 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would approach the man as he was getting everything ready in a carriage. He saw the horses ready to go and he could see that they were content. That was good to see, and he would walk over to the chief’s son with a smile on his face.

“I got your father to agree. So, we are good to go through with the deal. I told him in the end this deal would happen sooner or later. I guess it also has to do with who I am because he gave in so easily.” He said to the chief’s son as he started helping him with the stuff.

“That’s good to hear. I’m glad you told him the truth. It is better to get stuff we don’t have in this village anyways. That is why I thank you for doing this.” He would say this as they were basically done with getting everything into the carriage.

157|1967

#13Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:06 pm

Yuurei

They were ready to go, but Yuurei would basically tell the chief’s son he would go on foot. He was moving at the same pace as the carriage. He was making sure that nobody would try anything throughout their travel to the other village. It wouldn’t take long, but they would make their way towards the other village. The people guarding the area would alert the chief about Yuurei and the carriage.

It would put a smile on that man’s face as he knew that it meant that he got the deal to go through. He would prepare the stuff, and he would head over to the entrance of the village when he had gotten everything for the trade.

When Yuurei got to the front of the gate, the guards would smile at them. Yuurei would do the same thing as he would approach the guards.

“The chief should be with us in a bit. He’s bringing the stuff he was planning on trading with the other village.” One of the guards would say.

174|2141

#14Yuurei 

Trade Deal PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:07 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear this and he would go over to the other village chief’s son, and he would explain it to him. He was okay with this, and they would wait. When the chief came with the son, they would speak and see how things were. The chief would ask Yuurei how he had gotten the chief from the other village to agree. The light mage would explain everything that had happened, and they would be happy about this. The Nephilim would see the trading to the end, and he would help with taking this out and putting new things into the carriage.

Once he was done with all of this, the chief would pay Yuurei for his hard work. He was glad that this had gone smoothly because it meant that they had supplies that this village needed for a long time. Yuurei would take the money though and be on his way home.

155|2296 (10% reduction from companion)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum