Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 4(Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 4(Neutral) Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:20 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was wondering what happened in the Dawncliff Mine that day. It seemed like their source of materials was now blocked off. That was annoying, and he didn’t think something like that would happen. Still, he figured that his relationship with Cliff was over. This was what he thought about until he would get a letter from someone from the guild. They had brought it to him before walking out. Renji would make his way to the bed, and he would wait for his friend to open it. Yuurei would open it as he could tell that it was from Cliff.

When he read over it, it would seem like he needed more materials to be dug up. He would sigh because he thought his job with that man was done. He would get off his bed and he would stretch his arm into the air. After doing that he would look over to Renji.

“I guess we got a job to do.” He said to Renji.

#2Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 4(Neutral) Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:23 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear this as he would get on Yuurei’s shoulder, and they would be on their way. The light mage would make his way out of Paradise Dawn, and he would make his way to the Mine. There he would see that there were a lot of people going in and out of the Mine. It would seem like there were those who were done working for the day. Then there were people who just started their day. It was interesting as he was one of those people.

While he walked around, he could see that people were looking at him. He didn’t know what he did, but they were all alive, right? In the end, he would look over to the one man who stood out. They feared him and they didn’t dare touch him, but it would be the same for him as well. Yuurei would walk over to him as he would wave at Cliff, and the man would do the same thing.

167|334

#3Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 4(Neutral) Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:26 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would stop as he didn’t want to get too close to this guy. Cliff would have a smile on his face as he was happy to see this guy.

“I’m glad you’re here today Yuurei. I was hoping you would come, but I had a feeling you wouldn’t show. I’m happy I was wrong. So, my supplies of the materials within the mine are running low. I had made a lot of money because of you, so I was wondering if you could resupply me. Of course, I will pay you handsomely.” He said with a smile on his face.

Yuurei figured he would, and he knew that if he didn’t then things would go south for him.

“Of course, I will gladly get you the materials you need. How long do you think you will be doing this, by the way, Cliff?” He asked the man curiously.

“I’m not sure, but I want to say until the mine collapse and nobody can get in there.” He said to Yuurei, and he should have expected that.  

177|511

#4Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 4(Neutral) Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:39 pm

Yuurei

Cliff didn’t hear anything coming from Yuurei. He figured that he was done talking. It meant that he was ready to get to work. He would move towards what was behind him, and he would move back to Yuurei. He would have his helmet and his pickaxe in his hand as he would hand it to him. The light mage would gladly take the equipment and he would put it on. There he would check to see if everything was working. When he saw that everything was in tiptop shape, he would walk by Cliff. He was entering the Mine and he would turn on the light on his helmet.

His walks were at a normal pace as he was trying to get a feel for the mine. If he had Brone with him here, then he was sure the dwarf would tell him where the best place was to mine. He kept moving as the beginning of the mine was still empty.

163|674

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 4(Neutral) Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:46 pm

Yuurei

“How long do you think it will take until the mine collapse within itself?” He asked.

He was curious about what Cliff said. The fact that it already did in one area, he figured it would happen to the rest of the place.

“I’m not sure, but if Brone was here, I’m sure he would know.” He said as he kept moving.

Yuurei didn’t know when it was going to happen, but he knew that he was prepared for it. He kept moving until he would see the two paths. Well, it was only one path as the other path was closed off now. The whole walk he would see that there wasn’t anybody there and figured that they were on this path. The Nephilim walked through the path as he could see that it was unphased by the other side.

That was good, so he kept moving without a care in the world. When he made it to the other side, he would see everybody that was working and mining.

171|845

#6Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 4(Neutral) Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:50 pm

Yuurei

They would look over to him and some of the guys were going to head over to Yuurei. Of course, someone else would stop them from even getting close. They explained that he was not someone who wanted to work with others. They would shake their heads because he could have helped them. The berserker had a job to do and even if he felt bad for these people, he kept doing what he needed to do. Yuurei would see that the further he had gone the fewer people he would see. That was good because he was waiting for a spot that nobody would go to.

When Yuurei found that spot he would crack his neck and then his knuckles. He was ready to get to work. Renji would get off his shoulder as he knew what he was going to do.

“Alright this place should hold for quite some time. Let’s get to work.” He said to Renji.

160|1005

#7Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 4(Neutral) Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:58 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would move over to a spot as he would pick up his pickaxe. He would swing down as he would crack the area around the material. It was popping out, so he knew where to dig. Renji watched him get to work and he was impressed by how stronger he had gotten. It would seem like he was enduring the lack of air in this mine as well.

“It seems like you’re getting used to this environment. Do you think you will be strong enough to take on Ansem soon?” He asked Yuurei.

The Nephilim kept working as he would get some materials out. Renji would walk over to it as he would put it in his bag. Yuurei moved over to the new location as he started working again.

“Yeah, it’s not a bother to be here anymore. As for taking on Ansem. I want to say I can, but I’m not sure. I guess we will have to wait and see.” He said to Renji as he continued working.

172|1177

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 4(Neutral) Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:06 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was clearing out the debris that made the materials stuck. His movements around the place were outstanding and he was doing the work of about thirty men. It was probably why things collapsed that day. Still, Renji was collecting everything right now. While doing that he figured he would speak to his friend.

“I see, I mean I know when you go back to hunting him, then it means that you are able to take him on.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would nod to what Renji said because that was the plan. He kept working, and Renji would become quiet. He would start collecting things quicker than before. He had to catch up with Yuurei because he was finishing digging before he could finish packing everything up. His little legs moving quickly. This was teamwork at its finest and Yuurei was doing the hardest part of what they were doing. Yuurei would wipe the sweat off his forehead as he kept moving to work.

166|1343

#9Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 4(Neutral) Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:11 pm

Yuurei

The two of them were working through the area they were in. People were not bothering them. That was good, but they would still hear them working. He kept digging out the materials that Cliff wanted. He was getting a lot of stuff for him, so he wouldn’t bother him for a while. Yuurei would watch as the materials would fall to the ground, and he would walk away. He was going to his next spot, and he would start digging there. Renji would pick everything up and he was glad that they were getting paid for this.

They were both working hard, and he could see that the Exceed was indeed working hard. His fur was messing and dirty, which meant Yuurei would clean him if he didn’t clean himself. The berserker kept working as he figured he would stay here a few more hours before going to Cliff with all the content that he dug up.

158|1501

#10Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 4(Neutral) Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:18 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would continue working for hours within the mine. They were working and soon enough they would come to a stop. They were done with mining everything today, and when Renji was ready, Yuurei would pick him up and placed him on his shoulder. They would both make their way through the path they had come from. The miners still there would look at him. They knew the little cat was where he had kept all the materials. They, of course, wouldn’t know what he had until he got to Cliff. He kept moving through everything and soon enough he would be in the area where nobody was. It felt good to not have eyes staring at him.

“I’m thinking about cooking some wings when we get home.” He said to Renji.

“As long as you make me some fish, then I’m fine with that.” He said as he laughed a bit.

It wouldn’t take long, but they would finally exit out of the mine.

167|1668

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 4(Neutral) Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:26 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would take a deep breath as he was taking in the air. It was so good to take this in after inhaling the poor air inside of the mine. He would look around to look for Cliff, and he would find the rich man. He would walk over to him, and he would smile at him.

“I got everything you asked for. I think we should take a break from mining this area.” He said to Cliff.

The man would laugh a bit when he heard this because he wasn’t planning on stopping.

“We will see Yuurei. I need to make sure that I have materials for my business. Still, I won’t bother you for a while.” He said to Yuurei.

The half-elf would sigh as he shook his head and looked over to Renji. The Exceed knew what to do as he would open the bag and everything would come out of the back and into the wheel barrel.

161|1829

#12Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 4(Neutral) Empty Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:31 pm

Yuurei

Cliff would see everything that he had gotten from these two and he was impressed. That was why he didn’t want him to bother mining this place for a bit.

“Here is your reward Yuurei. And I might have to listen to what you said. I will give the mining a break. Especially with everything that you got me today.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would nod as he was happy, he would listen to him. Cliff would start pushing the wheel barrel. He was taking it to the back of his carriage, so he could board the wheel barrel. Yuurei would feel the weight of his bag and the jewel that was inside. This was beautiful, which meant it was time to be on their way. He knew what they were going to eat today, but first, they had to get clean. He didn’t like the way he felt, but he enjoyed the results working in the mine was getting him.

Renji was also dying to clean himself because this wasn’t good for his fur, and he knew that much.

181|2010
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum