Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ballooning Head (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Ballooning Head (Good) Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:11 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had been sent a letter, and it was from Giuliano. It seemed like the man wanted him to take care of his son for the day as the little kid wanted to go around Magnolia and act like a superhero. The light mage would shake his head when he heard this because he was going to have to be the one using his magic. This was annoying, but it would be worth the money he expected. The half-elf knew where to go, and Renji on his shoulder would accompany him. They would make it to the big house from last time in no time, and when they entered the house, a butler would be waiting for them.

“You must be the guest that master Giuliano told me would arrive. Wait here as I will get the young master from his room.” He said to Yuurei as the butler would leave him.

“I guess this is going to be quite an interesting and long day.” He said to Yuurei.

#2Yuurei 

Ballooning Head (Good) Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:11 pm

Yuurei

While they waited, the young boy would appear coming down the stairs. The butler was right behind him as they would see that he was wearing a costume. The light mage would rub the back of his head as he wasn’t expecting this at all. He looked over to Renji and then back to the kid. The Exceed jinxed it and now he was in for a delight. Still, he needed to make sure that Luca would know what kind of gesture to use when using his magic around him. When the boy got to them, he would stand tall and ready to fight crime.

“What’s up Luca; I guess today is the day you become a hero. I will be with you for the day to make sure everything goes right. Still, there are some gestures I need to teach you to have access on some strong spells.” He said to the kid, and he would light up as he was always willing to learn more.

#3Yuurei 

Ballooning Head (Good) Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:24 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would teach him the gestures that he needed him to do and after a few minutes, Luca would be able to get them down. He was excited over anything, and he couldn’t wait to try this out.

“I will be doing the same gestures as you while you go save and protect those who need it. I will be doing that, so you don’t forget them.” He said as he started walking out the door.

Luca would hear this and he was excited when he saw that Yuurei was leaving the house he would follow behind the man. While they were walking through the streets of Magnolia it would seem like a lot of people would watch the two of them. They found it cute that he was walking around like that, and they all figured he was the father. Yuurei shrugged it off when he saw females making eye contact with him. Still, it wouldn’t take them very long to find their first person who needed help.

#4Yuurei 

Ballooning Head (Good) Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:25 pm

Yuurei

A woman would be looking up at a tree and it seemed like her cat was stuck up there. The two of them would approach her with the intention to help her. He figured he would let Luca do the talking as he was the one going to save the cat.

“You need help with your getting your cat down from there?” He asked her.

She would look at him and saw he was wearing a costume, and she would smile at him as she was looking at the man who was with him.

“Sure, if you can please. You don’t have to do it if you’re going to get hurt.” She would say to him.

Luca would smile as he would look over to Yuurei as he was getting ready.

Yuurei would go to the lady really quick and whisper in her ear.

“If you can move to that side and prepare to catch your cat.” He said as he pointed to where she needed to go.

#5Yuurei 

Yuurei

She would do as she was told and when she was ready, Yuurei would look at Luca and they would nod at each other. The light mage was behind him, and they would both pretend like they were holding a bow and would release it. A light arrow would come out of the magic circle that would appear, and it would pierce through the branch the cat was on. The feline would jump off the branch and would land in the arms of its owner. Luca was amazed at that work and he would jump around, and he would run around with a smile on his face. The light mage was happy that he used the same element of magic Luca’s father used, or it would have been weird to explain. The lady would think of them both as they were now able to move from here and onto their next task.

Their next task was weird, and they saw a man with a broken carriage on the streets. He was glad he told Luca that he could make Yuurei stronger with a spell to pick things up. This would be perfect for that.

#6Yuurei 

Yuurei

When they got to the man, he would look at them as he was upset about what had happened.

“Do you guys have time to help someone like me?” He asked them as Luca would make his way towards him.

“Yes, we can help you, I’m going to make my friend right here stronger than ever. That way he can carry all of your stuff at once.” He said this to him as he would put his hand in the direction of Yuurei.

The light mage would activate his magic in front of him as his back was turned to Luca. He would have stars come out of his circle before they would enter his body. He would feel a surge of energy and he would start picking up everything that was on the floor. When Yuurei had gotten the man’s stuff, they would start walking towards the man’s destination. It wouldn’t take long, but when they got to an empty stand, he would have them put it all down there.

#7Yuurei 

Yuurei

The man would thank both for helping him out with everything. Yuurei would bow slightly as he was glad to help. Luca would start moving forward now as they were not done with their day. They would continue walking through the streets as they didn’t see anybody needing help. Of course, Yuurei thought about that too soon as he would a man robbing someone in the alleyway.

“Luca, the alleyway use your magic to stop him from stealing.” He said to him as he practiced the swinging motion, so Luca knew what to do.

The young lad would swing his arm around and a light slash would appear flying straight towards the man who was stealing. He would get hit by the attack and fall on the ground and out cold. The man that was being robbed would notice who helped them and would thank them for the assistance. He would then run away because he didn’t want to be here.

#8Yuurei 

Ballooning Head (Good) Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:26 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Luca would take this man to the authorities, and they would lock him up after giving him medical attention. When it was all said and done Yuurei would take Luca back home. The kid would thank him for taking him out so he could enjoy being a superhero for the day. The light mage would welcome the thanks as the mother would appear in front of him.

“I see my son enjoyed his day today. Thank you for taking the time to make him feel like a hero today. Here’s your reward for helping around here. I’m sure Giuliano will be thrilled to see you when he comes back home.” She said to him with a smile on her face.

Yuurei would grab the rewards and he would bow slightly as he walked out of the house and back onto the streets of Magnolia. He figured they would go get something to eat before making their way back to the airship.

1370/900
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum