Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lados Last Hymns (Good/Travel Central to East Cont.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Lados Last Hymns (Good/Travel Central to East Cont.) Empty Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:26 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was now out of Crocus and on his way to Magnolia. The man put away the copies that he had created and was now running through the open fields back to the place that started it all. His movements were quick and he would make sure that he wouldn't take long to keep them on the road.

"So, what do you think we should eat after this is done?" He said mainly because he picked up an appetite with all of this work.

"Well I'm going for fried fish. I don't know about you." He said to Yuurei.

The trip with both of them would continue, and there wouldn't be any funny business around. It was a good thing too because it made their job to Magnolia easier. Yuurei could tell now the difference of the area they were in would change from going into one region from another, which meant he was getting better at understanding Fiore.

#2Yuurei 

Lados Last Hymns (Good/Travel Central to East Cont.) Empty Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:34 am

Yuurei

Yuurei kept moving though and soon enough they would see Magnolia not too far off from where they were. This brought Yuurei to move faster than before as he would be excited. After a few more minutes of running the duo would now be inside of Magnolia.

The light mage would quickly head over to Father Jared as he knew where the man would be at. He would find him at the cathedral and he would quickly hand him the parchments. Jared would look through them and he would see that these were exactly what he needed as he looked over to Yuurei.

"Thank you for doing this for me Yuurei. Here are your rewards for the trouble I put you in and I hope you learned something out of it." He said to Yuurei.

"Yes, I did. I learn that they need to update that library." He laughed a bit before bowing to Jared.

Once he was done with that he would head to the docks of Magnolia to get them food.

1111/900
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum