Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lados Last Hymns (Good/Travel East to Central)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Lados Last Hymns (Good/Travel East to Central) Empty Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:43 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had come across another job that was requested from Father Jared. He would meet up with the man at the gates of Magnolia as that was where he was told to go on the paper. When he got there he would see the priest waving at him.

"I was hoping it would be you. I need you to go to Crocus and copy this scripture. I want it to be you because I can trust you enough to know you'll get the job done and come back safe." He said to Yuurei.

"Alright I will do it, so no worries." He would say this as he started stretching.

Once done, the half-elf would start his travel back to the place he was before this. He ran through the outskirts with Renji on his shoulder. They had to be quick on their feet.

"I guess we're going back to Crocus Renji." He said to his friend.

"Yeah, I didn't think you would be going back without somebody." He said.

Yuurei smiled as he kept moving through the area. It wouldn't take long, but he would see Crocus not far from his sight. This was good because they could do what they came here for.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum