Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Restless Ghost (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Restless Ghost (Good) Empty Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:42 pm

Yuurei

The city of Magnolia was a nice place to be, and with this city came a lot of jobs. Yuurei had found another job to do, and his client was none other than Father Jared. He knew where to find him and when he did, he would wave at him as Renji would do the same thing.

“I see you need us to take care of a ghost for you?” He asked him.

“I really don’t need help with a ghost, but I do need help with what happened to the man and what truly caused his death. I’m only bringing this up because the man’s spirit is still here. That can only mean that there was something that happen when he died that he can't let go of. His name is Petty Miller, and I need you to investigate his wife Margret Miller of foul play.” He explained to Yuurei.

#2Yuurei 

Restless Ghost (Good) Empty Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:38 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would understand what was needed. He would smile at Jared and would bow slightly before he made his way out of the cathedral. He was about to leave, but remember he didn't know where this woman lived.

"I can get to the bottom of all of this, but I need to know where she lives?" He said to Jared.

Jared would laugh a bit as he would give Yuurei the address, which allowed him to leave the cathedral and make his way to his next destination. The light mage would find himself in the streets of Magnolia and afterward, he would knock on the doors to the Miller's home. It wouldn't take long, but a young girl would open the door as she would look Yuurei in the eyes wondering what he was here for.

"Hi, I'm here to investigate a little bit more on what happened to Perry. Is your mother home?" He asked.

#3Yuurei 

Restless Ghost (Good) Empty Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:43 pm

Yuurei

The girl would look at Yuurei with disgust when she mentioned that woman as her mother.

"She isn't my mother, but she is in the living room. Margret, there is someone here to talk to you about dad!" She shouted as he walked away and towards her room.

Yuurei would enter the house as the girl signaled him to come in and go to the living room on his right. There he would find the woman sitting on the couch and he would look around to see all things that decorated this place. He would walk towards her with a smile on his face.

"I'm here to talk to you about the incident that caused your husband's death. Do you mind explaining it all to me?" He asked her wondering how she would take it.

She would pretend to act like it was the most devastating thing to talk about as she sobbed for a bit as she still agreed to talk to him about it.

#4Yuurei 

Restless Ghost (Good) Empty Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:52 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would listen to her story as she told him about everything that had happened before and after dinner. Still, he was surprised to see that a man with a loving wife and daughter would do something like that. He would look over to her after looking at everything in this room and he would get up from the seat. The light mage would crack his neck a bit before smiling at the wife, who was crying upon talking about what happened to her late husband.

"Do you mind if I can talk to your daughter?" He asked.

Her facial expression would change quickly, but she did try her best to hide it as she told him to go on ahead. Yuurei would move towards the girl's room and he would knock on the door before entering. The young girl would look at Yuurei and had a smile on his face.

"So, tell me about Margaret." He said as he closed the door as she motioned him to.

#5Yuurei 

Restless Ghost (Good) Empty Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:56 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would listen to the young girl speak about this woman and it seemed like she was a horrible person. It seemed like she was in this marriage for the money and had no care in the world for those who loved her husband and those he loved as well. It made her look bad in so many places, and he would only shake his head as the story had come to an end. Once he got the stories from both females in the house, Yuurei would bow slightly as he left their home to continue on with their investigation. His next stop was to meet with the Rune Knight who investigated all of this.

He got a name from the daughter, so it wouldn't be hard to find them. Yuurei would ask the first Rune Knight he bumped into for this guy, and he would get the direction of where he could find them. It wouldn't take long, but he would make his way to a Rune Knight that fit the description of what he looked like.

#6Yuurei 

Restless Ghost (Good) Empty Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:00 pm

Yuurei

When Yuurei got to him they would exchange looks and introductions before they started talking to each other. He told the Rune Knight everything about what Margaret had said to him and what the daughter had said to him. In return, the Rune Knight told him that Perry died around ten at night and that if he had gone to the medical mage, he would be able to get more information about his death.

Yuurei was given the direction of where he could find the medical mage's morgue, and he would walk over to the place. When he got inside of the place he would call out and see her as she was busy stitching up someone who was dead. She would look over to Yuurei and walked over to him to see why he was here. He explained the situation and she will explain what the wife had done to make sure that her husband could quickly be buried. That was when he figured she was the prime suspect.

#7Yuurei 

Restless Ghost (Good) Empty Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:17 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would listen to the medical mage as it seemed like they kept samples of those who died just in cased they needed things to be retested, and the half-elf just wanted to give her the biggest hug in the world. Of course, he would ask her to restest the samples, and she would gladly do that. While they were waiting Yuurei would look around and he couldn't believe someone would work here but figured that if she was working she had some fascination about these things.

It would take a while, but when the results came back in the medical mage would like surprised and disappointed about the results. It had come back that his death was not to him just drowning, but because he was poisoned prior to it all. Yuurei would shake his head about that because now he was going to have to go back to the scene of the crime and figure out who did it. He would bow slightly to the medical mage and thank her for the help as he left back to Miller's place.

#8Yuurei 

Restless Ghost (Good) Empty Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:34 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would make it back to the scene of the crime, and the daughter would open the door once again. He would ask her if he could investigate the house this time as he suspected that he was going to find something. She allowed him as she informed him that she was taking a nap in her room right now. He would search throughout the entire house except for the room. It wouldn't matter because under the basin in the kitchen he would find the source of the poison. The light mage would shake his head as he left the house before the woman could know as he had gone to inform both Jared and the Rune Knights. When they heard what really happen to Perry Miller, the group would head over to see Margaret together.

At first, she wasn't happy about their arrival and soon enough she would break down and told them everything that she had done. She shook her head when she saw Yuurei as she figured that she should have left when she saw him.

#9Yuurei 

Restless Ghost (Good) Empty Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:38 pm

Yuurei

Once everything was done, the Rune Knights would take Margaret away, Father Jared wanted Yuurei to tell the daughter about the bad news. He would nod as he was fine with that. Yuurei would knock on the girl's door and she would open it to see him for the third time today.

"I heard talking, so what happen to her?" She asked.

"Well, she killed your father, and it seemed like she poison him, which brought him to not be able to do anything when he took a bath. She was after the inheritance after all. She is going to be taken in for killing someone, so everything goes to you. I'm sorry for your loss." He said to her.

She would thank him and give him some of the money that she had left as she would have more later on now. He would thank her and he would head to Jared who would also give him his reward for finding out what truly happen. He hoped that all of this would allow Perry the ghost to rest in peace and move on. Yuurei would leave and head back to Christina.

1564/900
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum