Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filling the Paper Up (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Filling the Paper Up (Good) Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:20 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji had found a new job to do, and it was something that didn’t need a lot of work, but a lot of time. They were fine with that as Yuurei wasn’t ready to take on difficult requests right now. Their destination was South Gate Park, where they were going to find their client. The city was lively, but the park was basically the same way. The people playing in the snow, and enjoying the cold weather, which he couldn’t get used to. His arrival at the gates wasn’t long and when he got there, he would look around searching for the guard captain who had put this up. He couldn’t find him though until he heard a cough coming from behind. He would look to see a man clad in armor behind him standing tall and waiting to see what he was here for.

“Hey there, I’m here for the request to look for new recruits to become guards. Are you Devon?” He asked hoping he wasn’t trespassing.

#2Yuurei 

Filling the Paper Up (Good) Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:26 am

Yuurei

Devon would look at Yuurei and he could tell from looking at him that he wasn’t a weak person. He wasn’t strong, but he had potential. He would just once before deciding to talk to him.

“Good to hear someone came for the mission. The job is just as the paper says. I need you to go around the park and do your best to recruit people to join the guards. I don’t care what their backgrounds are, or their gender. If they are willing to make a difference and protect Magnolia, then they can join the guards. Once you recruit all the way until nightfall, I will hand you your reward.” He said to Yuurei as he dismissed him right away.

Yuurei would rub the back of his head as couldn’t believe how quickly he had been rushed away. Devon had given him paper and a magic quill to write down information. He sighed as he started walking to find his first victim.

#3Yuurei 

Filling the Paper Up (Good) Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:31 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had walked through the park and enjoyed the scenery as he was looking at different people. There were a few people that he had tried to approach but they would move away from him before he could speak. Still, it didn’t break him as he was going to get paid after this was done. It wouldn’t take long, but he would find someone stretching in the snow and looked like a man that was physically in shape. The half-elf found himself gravitating to the man, and when he got close, he would cough a bit to get the man’s attention.

“Hey are you okay?” He asked, and it would make Yuurei feel embarrassed because he was fine.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I just wanted to ask you, if you wanted to join the guards. They need new people to join their ranks, and I saw what you were doing and figured you might want to get recruited and hopefully make a difference for Magnolia. I’m sure you got a few things and people you would like to protect here?” He asked as he rubbed the back of his head as he didn’t think he was good at this.

#4Yuurei 

Filling the Paper Up (Good) Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:35 am

Yuurei

The man would look at him and he would think about it for a few seconds. He didn’t think the guards would be recruiting, but it would seem like he did have a chance to get a nice suit of armor after all. He would walk up to Yuurei with a smile on his face.

“Oh that sounds great, actually. You know what I think I will give it a try and see if it's right for me. Where do I sign up?” He asked Yuurei wondering what to do next.

Yuurei would show a huge smile on his face as he had found his first recruit. He would stretch out his arm revealing the quill and paper that he had with him.

“If you can just put your name and address on this paper. Captain Guard Devon will be with you tomorrow after I give him the list of recruits.” He said to the man.

He would grab the paper and fill it out as he noticed that he was this guy’s first recruit. It made him a bit worried, but at the same time, he knew that things would be okay. Yuurei would get the items back as he would wave bye to the man and continued his pursuit of other candidates.

#5Yuurei 

Filling the Paper Up (Good) Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:41 am

Yuurei

Yuurei continued doing his work as he had gone through the entire park. There were a lot of people who had avoided him, but there were a lot of them that took the time to hear what he had to say. He was a nice person and people could see that, but a lot of the people that were in the park today had refused to sign up for recruitment. Renji was impressed that his partner had been able to do this without running away and he was glad. There were people that had signed up though, they had weird characteristics about them, which he didn’t pay mind to it. He was told not to discriminate when recruiting and it was what he had done. There were even people who were homeless that wanted to sign up and had given Yuurei an address still. He was sure that was where they had slept through the night and where Devon could find them. It wasn’t just them, but there were people who he felt would have stabbed him if they were in a dark alleyway with nobody to be a witness.

#6Yuurei 

Filling the Paper Up (Good) Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:46 am

Yuurei

It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would realize that the day had gone by. The darkness in the park started to show, but the lights kept on making it easy to traverse. He was done with his work, which pushed him to start moving towards the gates of the park. When he got there he would be met with Devon once again. The guard hoped that this guy had gotten him a good number of recruits. When they got close enough Yuurei would hand over the paper filled with names and addresses. Devon looked it over and he would smile as he was glad that this guy had done his job.

“Good work you two. I can’t believe that there were a lot of people interested in joining, but this should help me with the future of Magnolia. Here is your reward.” He said as he was getting ready to hand it over.

Renji would look at him and he figured he would haggle with the captain for a bit more.

“You going to have to add more money into that. We did a lot more than you expected.” He said to Devon.

The man was surprised the cat spoke, but what he said was the truth and he had added more into the bag. Yuurei would nod as he had done his job for the day and walked away and back to the ship he was staying in while they were in Magnolia.

1206/900 (10% word reduction due to companion)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum