Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spell Damage question

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Azamuku Orochi 

Spell Damage question Empty Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Azamuku Orochi
I have a quick question, what is the exact damage done by a D-rank, C-rank, B-rank, S-rank etc. For example does D-rank spells do 20 points of damage in health? Or what exactly is 1x D-ranked damage?

#2Noel 

Spell Damage question Empty Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:37 am

Noel

Hello!

It's good that you brought this up, the staff already is discussing it in the staff section. (it was brought up before your question was posted, hence why I'm saying already).

As soon as we've decided on how much damage does what, we'll update the systems and post a notice about it.

Thanks for understanding

#3Azamuku Orochi 

Spell Damage question Empty Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:42 am

Azamuku Orochi
Okay! Excellent, is it okay that I make my spells after you discussed how much damage each spell per rank does? Or will be allowed to change our spells to match the damage system? Last question, does our class limit what kind of spells we have? Or does it reduce how much a certain type of spell cost?

#4Erebus2 

Spell Damage question Empty Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:54 am

Erebus2

It's absolutely fine, you are allowed to take as long as you want.

Classes do both. You're limited to the spell types in your class, and picking debates how much you'll pay for them as well.

Spell Damage question 5oJEfCBQ_o
#5Azamuku Orochi 

Spell Damage question Empty Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:20 pm

Azamuku Orochi
Okay, this will be my last question I promise >.<. Sorry if I am bothering everyone with so many questions, I like to gain a full grasp of something before I commit to it. The Beast Master class, is that the only class where you can have summons?

#6Locust Paars 

Spell Damage question Empty Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Locust Paars
Beastmaster class doesn't have summons. Everyone has one companion slot that they can buy to fill from the shop section of the forum, the beastmaster advantage is that they get more slots so that they can have more companions to assist them. To my knowledge, there is no magic that allows summoning like celestial spirit magic and surely It wouldn't be limited to beastmasters, a class that focuses more on companions than magic.

Hope this helps!

#7Roman 

Spell Damage question Empty Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Roman
Summon magic isn available outside of one Limited that is already taken.

#8Azamuku Orochi 

Spell Damage question Empty Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:47 pm

Azamuku Orochi
Oh, I didn't know that Summon magic was limited. Dang okay, back to the drawing board lol!

#9Azamuku Orochi 

Spell Damage question Empty Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:26 pm

Azamuku Orochi
Also I have a final question, this I promise is my final question.
My electromagnetism magic, is it a okay?

#10Kon 

Spell Damage question Empty Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:28 am

Kon

This line of questioning has been resolved and will now be moved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum