Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stealing A Moment~ [Alisa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lin-Mei 

Stealing A Moment~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:02 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 240 | Silk Siren  

“Oooof!” The day suddenly feeling oh so much longer than it had a moment before as Lin-Mei let herself fall backward and slumped onto the bed with a soft crash, a low and heavy breath escaped her lungs as she relaxed into the soft and downy surface that her cousin had provided her with, and she couldn't help but let herself rock just a little on the nice thick and springy mattress underneath her as her weight settled. This was, after all, so different from what she knew back in her homeland.

“Wow, this bed is really soft~?” Everything which she slept upon seeming so much stiffer by comparison now that she found herself on such a plush and pliant surface and frankly the fox immediately wondering if she would be able to go back after feeling this, the black haired belle beamed toward the woman who had helped her move her belongings into her new home away from home, and rolled her hips and shoulders gently as she shifted to make herself even more comfortable.
“Suddenly… I don't want to get up~?” Loving the feeling all the while and stretching herself out on a surface that she couldn't have filled up even if she tried her very best, after a moment she giggled and found herself licking her lips, before looking to the lass again as she admitted a sudden and overwhelming feeling of indolence taking hold of her…

You'll Never Be The Same

Once I've Had My Hands On You~?
- Fan Lin-Mei

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Alisa 

Stealing A Moment~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:04 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Lin-Mei | CASUAL WINTER

Alisa finished pulling that snug, cozy tank top over her full, luscious bust, having wasted no time as soon as she got home... She could have even used her pocket dimension ring to replace her outfit but. Perhaps a hint of that teasing spirit yet lingered as she simply turned around as she changed, peeling those jeans off her long, luscius legs and replacing them with comfy black shorts, before flipping her hair behind her shoulder and turning back to Lin:

"Fufufu~... Feels amazing right~?", raising a hand over her mouth, giggling at the sight of her cousin plopping herself down on the matress and just sinking her weight into the pliant softness, to the point that Alisa couldn't help but sit down next to her as she got comfortable, running a hand gently over her hair as she admired that shapely frame all sprawled out like a happy cat, to the point that Alisa herself couldn't help but nibble her bottom lip as she held that gaze, "Oh dear, whatever shall we do hmm~? In that case I suppose I might just have to... Keep you company~?"

With these words, Alisa plopped her rear down on the edge of the bed, her full bust rippling in her sweater as she motioned for Lin to scoot over a bit, just enough to make room for Alisa to join her.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Stealing A Moment~ [Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Lin-Mei 

Stealing A Moment~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:05 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 340 | Silk Siren

Wow… Her skin looks… So smooth~? The foxy foreigner certainly not missing the opportunity to take in the visage of the vixenly Vollan as she slipped into something more comfortable even if she did do it somewhat accidentally, Lin couldn't help but find her gaze fixed as she spotted the smooth and silky skin which the black belle presented to her as she slid on her tank top, and couldn't help but feel a note of avarice as she looked toward that luxurious surface and licked her lips because of it.
“Y-Yeeeaahhh~” Certainly left to wonder whether the two of them shared enough lineage between them that she too would have such fresh and youthful looking skin when she was the southern end of her twenties like her cousin, when the White Empress turned and looked to her she might have spotted a momentary pinkness in her cheeks and a stumbling of words as she was mesmerised by the sight, though shook it off quickly enough that she could snicker as her fellow femme joined her in the downy softness.

“Teeheeheehee…” All too quickly following the urging which she was given as well and seeming to wriggle and bounce until there was enough space for Alisa to drape herself across the plush surface next to her, Miss Fan grinned and giggled all the while as despite the feeling of laziness which the bed had inspired, all too suddenly was she filled with energy and giddiness now that they were together like this.
“Wow, how long has it been since we last shared a bed, hm~?” Thinking of younger years all too quickly given the scenario and how they had 'doubled' up when she was but a slip of a girl when the girl came to visit, the siren with the scarlet stare had likely never told her that one of the highlights of her childhood was snuggling up with this older girl in bed, and frankly felt a curiosity over whether she might enjoy it just as much now. After all, she was a very tactile person, right~?

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#4Alisa 

Alisa

Alisa finished pulling that snug, cozy tank top over her full, luscious bust, having wasted no time as soon as she got home... She could have even used her pocket dimension ring to replace her outfit but. Perhaps a hint of that teasing spirit yet lingered as she simply turned around as she changed, peeling those jeans off her long, luscius legs and replacing them with comfy black shorts, before flipping her hair behind her shoulder and turning back to Lin:

"Fufufu~... Feels amazing right~?", raising a hand over her mouth, giggling at the sight of her cousin plopping herself down on the matress and just sinking her weight into the pliant softness, to the point that Alisa couldn't help but sit down next to her as she got comfortable, running a hand gently over her hair as she admired that shapely frame all sprawled out like a happy cat, to the point that Alisa herself couldn't help but nibble her bottom lip as she held that gaze, "Oh dear, whatever shall we do hmm~? In that case I suppose I might just have to... Keep you company~?"

With these words, Alisa plopped her rear down on the edge of the bed, her full bust rippling in her sweater as she motioned for Lin to scoot over a bit, just enough to make room for Alisa to join her.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Lin-Mei 

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 300 | Silk Siren

“Yeeeaaahhhh, you were just so warm, I couldn't let go~?” The black belle basking in the bliss of her recollections of the closeness they once had and she which she hoped they were now regaining, far from denying that she would tend to cuddle up with her cousin when they shared sheets together instead Lin simply grinned and admitted her enjoyment, and turned her hand over as she felt their hands brush without ever allowing their gazes to part nor flinch.
“Teeheehee~” Some effort of mischief or perhaps that simple wish to recreate her memory seeming to prompt a giggle next and then even greater boldness, the fact that she now knew that they both enjoyed someone who was a bit more forward also seemed to ure her all the more into an act of daring, and so she shuffled closer to her cousin while licking her lips, and then shot her arms around her as she let the imp within her take that bit more control.

“Mmmmmnnnnn~!” Relishing every moment as well as her hands shot around the waist of her cousin and then tugging the two of them together a bit briskly but certainly not roughly, all she could do was purr as she buried her face in the shoulder of a woman who she felt she had spent a lifetime waiting to see again, and yet now knew that every moment of it was worth it.
“I really missed you… Lisa~?” That frame so soft and comfortable and the warmth seeming to soothe her better than any herbal drink, all she could do was breathe in that aroma with a sense of nostalgia, and then pull back just enough that she might gaze into those magenta eyes once more, feeling herself somehow full of energy and yet totally relaxed at the same time…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#6Alisa 

Stealing A Moment~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:18 pm

Alisa

"Fufu~...", no way Alisa could possibly miss that flustered look on her cousin's face, one that made it all too clear just where had the girl been staring at before Alisa finally turned around to face her... Something that her knowing look made it all too clear, and Alisa didn't even need to point that out, returning the smile as she slowly shifted her shapely behind over the sheets and laid her head down on the pillow, brushing her hair away from her as she laid back and turned to face the beauty at her side, "Far too long huh~...? I remember we'd sleep and wake up cuddling on those chilly winter mornings~?"

Alisa couldn't help but giggle at the innocence of those younger days, and how the passing years would have given that a whole different meaning... After all she too shared her appreciation for a bit of skinship every now and then, and instintively found her fingertips brushing the back of Lin's hand, smiling as she looked at her.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Lin-Mei 

Stealing A Moment~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:59 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 300 | Silk Siren

“Yeeeaaahhhh, you were just so warm, I couldn't let go~?” The black belle basking in the bliss of her recollections of the closeness they once had and she which she hoped they were now regaining, far from denying that she would tend to cuddle up with her cousin when they shared sheets together instead Lin simply grinned and admitted her enjoyment, and turned her hand over as she felt their hands brush without ever allowing their gazes to part nor flinch.
“Teeheehee~” Some effort of mischief or perhaps that simple wish to recreate her memory seeming to prompt a giggle next and then even greater boldness, the fact that she now knew that they both enjoyed someone who was a bit more forward also seemed to ure her all the more into an act of daring, and so she shuffled closer to her cousin while licking her lips, and then shot her arms around her as she let the imp within her take that bit more control.

“Mmmmmnnnnn~!” Relishing every moment as well as her hands shot around the waist of her cousin and then tugging the two of them together a bit briskly but certainly not roughly, all she could do was purr as she buried her face in the shoulder of a woman who she felt she had spent a lifetime waiting to see again, and yet now knew that every moment of it was worth it.
“I really missed you… Lisa~?” That frame so soft and comfortable and the warmth seeming to soothe her better than any herbal drink, all she could do was breathe in that aroma with a sense of nostalgia, and then pull back just enough that she might gaze into those magenta eyes once more, feeling herself somehow full of energy and yet totally relaxed at the same time…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#8Alisa 

Stealing A Moment~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:01 pm

Alisa

"I know so~", Alisa purred, not even hiding how she was effectively fishing for compliments here, but there was something oh so special and sweet about being showered in praise by this beautiful, elegant angel in her arms, and once again Alisa found herself rolling a lock of Lin's hair around her finger, "My, my, and whatever makes you say that huh~...?"

Nibbling her bottom lip as she watched her, feeling that never ending flutter in her chest keeping her glued to this bewitching beauty. Sure, Alisa knew of that connection too. But they always had a powerful bond, childhood memories spent nurturing, shielding and protecting one another. Even though Lin was younger, she knew Sin better than Alisa did, and the older cousin couldn't help but admire that beautiful, adveturous spirit... One that had now carried her all the way to Fiore and into her arms... She couldn't possibly resist:

"Yeah~... Me too?", Alisa pulled her in closer, that incessant thumping growing louder, impossible to meet. A tingle as her nose brushed Lin's, her warmth on her plush, glossy pink lips. She could see that want in Lin's eyes... Could she see in hers? Adoration slowly turning into something else... As Alisa nodded, chewing her bottom lip... Leaving it glossy and shimmering right before her eyes

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Lin-Mei 

Stealing A Moment~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:02 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 280 | Silk Siren

“Mmmm, Lisa, I…” Something within the scarlet eyed sinesian seeming to swell with every second which passed and worked to make it feel like she was going to explode if she didn't do anything about it, heavier and heavier did those eyelids feel until finally they shut entirely, and the girl spoke up with the start of an admission she might never complete. Instead feeling drawn closer and closer to the plush pout she had been eyeing all the while, Lin knew that she shouldn't want to know how it might taste, whether that glossiness upon her lips was just as sweet as it looked, but there was something pounding harder and harder inside her which told her to do it anyway. To throw caution to the wind and just go for it, like they had been talking about earlier.

"Mommy, mommy!
We're home!
Ohhhh, who's this~?"

It seeming however that someone else had other ideas and therefore as much as she seemed to ache to sate that curiosity the sound of the door nearby bursting open and a sweet and innocent voice finally making the fox flinch, those eyes flared once more as she found a smaller and slighter soul with somewhat bushy hair erupting into the room energetically, and questioning at least something of what she saw.
“O-Oh, I suppose… I'm your aunt Lin?” The foreign fox well and truly flustered by the interruption or perhaps more accurately the moments which led up to it, for a moment all she could do was stumble over her words before confirming who she was, or close to it at least. Though, talk about the best possible timing, eh? Or, something close to that too…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#10Alisa 

Stealing A Moment~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:03 pm

Alisa

"I... Can't stop...~?", Alisa finished it for her as her hand drifted down to Lin's waist, pulling her close to her as the other hand reached past her cheek and hooked behind her neck, holding her there as their lips reached closer, so tantalizingly close, enough that Alisa could brush that plush, pillowy pout against Lin's...

But she couldn't even get a tiny little nibble in before two familiar voices jolted her to attention. At that moment, Alisa's attention drifted from Lin even if her hands yet lingered on her cousin, eyes flaring as she turned towards the door, her cheeks flushed, visibly flustered by the interruption that still left her heart hammering in her chest:

"Jess?! Mari?! Now what are you girls up to?", Alisa was utterly stunned to see them barging in like this, especially without Sofia coming along... But in the end, that awkwardness gave way to joy as Alisa happily welcomed both her daughters into her arms, giving Lin her personal space back but keeping her close still as she beamed at her, introducing her cousin to her daughters, "Fufu~... Come meet your cousin Lin~ She came alllll the way from Sin just to see us."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Lin-Mei 

Stealing A Moment~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:07 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 250 | Total: 1750 | Silk Siren

“Teeheeheehee…” The sinuous siren surprised by the interruption but the sight of her cousin looking just as flustered as she felt something which seemed to spread an odd sense of relief and relaxation through her, in all her life Lin had never quite seen the woman looking quite so startled and agitated as she did now, so even if it wasn't the outcome she had seemed to desire a moment ago it was satisfying all the same. Enough so that she couldn't help but giggle before turning her attention toward the girls for a proper introduction.

“Hello there~” A piece of her almost certainly disappointed for the fact that she did not get to see just where that moment of intimacy and affection might have led them but the chance to enjoy the tykes she had only heard of before seeming a more than worthy consolation, Miss Fan shuffled to the edge of the bed and then onto the floor in a crouching pose, and looked toward those wide and wonderful eyes with a growing new excitement.
“I've been waiting so long to meet both of you~?” Not caring whether they thought of her as their aunt or cousin but loving the chance to see the darling daughters about which she had heard so very much, all she could was grin as she spread her arms wide to embrace the both of them, and then glanced toward their magnificent mother with a continuing giggle, and a need that she did not quite notice to lick her lips once again…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#12Alisa 

Stealing A Moment~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:26 pm

Alisa

Indeed, Alisa only wished she could have felt... Where that moment would have carried them? But at the same time, watching Lin engage her two beautiful daughters was even more endearing than even what she imagined it might be, and she couldn't help but raise her torso back upright, running a hand down her dishevelled black mane as she watched the girls, hand raising over her mouth with a low, melodious chuckle:

"Fufufu~..."

For a moment, Alisa couldn't help but simply hang back and let her adorable cousin fawning over her cute new cousins who she was only seeing for the very first time, and she was practically looking at the three with stars in her eyes:

"Well girls, aren't you going to introduce yourselves to your cousin~?", Alisa added, drawing the attention of her daughters who were all but transfixed by the sight of the stunning relative from the East, and judging from the way they looked between Lin and Alisa... She almost imagined the girls admiring the resemblance between the two cousins who might as well have been sisters.

"Mmmnm, I'm Jessica~!", the bolder of the two nodded and wasted no time stepping forward, kissing Lin's cheek as she wrapped her arms around her

"And I'm Marina~...! Pleasure to meet you, cousin.", and even the more reserved, bashful Marina followed suit, her cheeks warm as she too kissed Lin's other cheek and clung to her tightly.

All while Alisa couldn't help but notice that look she got from Lin, and bite her lip in response... Making it all too clear she too was thinking about picking up where they left off~

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum