Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Walk On The Wilder Side [Michael]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sofia 

A Walk On The Wilder Side [Michael] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:12 am

Sofia

WORDS: 440 | Wild Style

“Wheeeewww! After all those drinks…” The cheeks of Sofia Serena rosy and her breathing a little heavier than usual as she moved from one of the stalls and looked toward the mirror, the mischievous minx was relieved to note not only the uneasy feeling that she had entered the bathroom with had now been rather thoroughly put behind her but with it so too did she now carry a glow which looked all kinds of healthy, even if the cost of it had been a note of disarray when it came to her appearance.
“I really needed that~?” Taking out a tissue to tidy up the way in which her lipstick had seemed to smear in that rather urgent need and then reapplying a fresh layer of paint to that glossy pout, as she tossed her head over her shoulder toward the kindly gentleman who had helped her out with that little escapade the girl with the green gaze had to admire the way in which her hair had become only more bedraggled by the event given the exertion involved, and was frankly tempted to leave it as it was. Though, ultimately opted to smooth at least a few portions out when she reasoned that she might look a little too much like she had escaped from the asylum.

“Dress still looks good huh~?” Our handsome heroine happy to note however that the lurch for the privacy of a cubicle and what had followed inside it had not taken too much of a toll on her outfit at the very least, she turned and twisted to make sure she hadn't ended up with any stains of suspicion upon the wicked black pattern of a jungle cat which she had been wearing, and with the satisfaction in knowing that there was nothing too obvious smoothed any little wrinkles or misplacements in the skin tight number back out and then tossed a wink to the lad nearby.
“Now… It's about time we made the most of the dance floor, wouldn't you say~?” Certainly in need of that little pit stop as it were if she was going to properly enjoy an evening like this one but now that she had it the Valerican vixen feeling she should take full advantage of the amenities properly, after affording her partner for the event a chance to get himself sorted she made to sweep up his hand and march for the centre spot in the throng of bodies beyond the doorway, so that they might finally and fully take advantage of that loud and chest pounding music which continued to dominate their venue. Well, at least more than they already had, of course…

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Michael Winters 

A Walk On The Wilder Side [Michael] Empty Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:08 am

Michael Winters
He could handle liquor well as that doesnt impede him when he has to party. Only when the adrenaline dies out, does he feel dead inside and the feel of the hangover comes in the morning. Now he was handling his booze like a champ, but helping Sofia with her stuff. When Sofia asked him if the dress looked good, he replied "Babe, you look divine~ You look so fine and tasty, that all I do is wanna gorge on you like the wolf that I am"

When she was ready for the dance floor, he'd nod and take her hand to lead her there. He was much more 'loose' when it came to drunkness and partying, much eager to get the show on the road and enjoy life to its fullest. They will dance and do whatever she wants to do. He will match her energy times 10

#3Sofia 

A Walk On The Wilder Side [Michael] Empty Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:22 am

Sofia

WORDS: 290 | Wild Style

“Wow, keep saying stuff like that, and I might just stay right here~?” The siren in the sable silk certainly not hating the appetite that the wolf showed her, Sofia couldn't help but feel her lips curling upward as she looked toward him, and paused in place to steal a little kiss for the sweetness he showed her. Though she had to be careful not to let herself get too carried away, like she already had, hm~?

“Teeheehee, come on~?” As such the girl with the green gaze giggling as she parted from those lips and then aiming to sweep both of his hands up with her own to tug her titan of temptation deeper into the dance floor, all too quickly did she find herself having to twist and in places push her way past the bodies which had assembled at the centre of the club, but in an odd way even that seemed to have a sense of nostalgic charm for a woman who had at one time seemed to spend each of her nights in a venue like this one.
“Time for me to show my man off~?” Continuing onward until she found a spot where she felt comfortable enough that she could bask in the lights and the music and perhaps steal the show as well as she did so, once her soul and shape was suffused by the song which echoed around them Miss Serena pounced upon her partner with a smile and a lick of her lips to snare her arms around his neck and guide him in a slow and intimate form of dance, letting her hips sway like her spine was a cobra as she rolled that rump and looked up toward him with her green gaze full of glee…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#4Michael Winters 

A Walk On The Wilder Side [Michael] Empty Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:53 am

Michael Winters
As he was taking her to the dancefloor, he stopped for a moment and looked at her "Say less. After the dance Im gonna rock your world" he kissed her back, though she could feel the breath of booze in his kiss from how drunk he was. While he wasnt feeling any sicky 'imma throw up' stuff, he definitely was drunk as fuck.

Anywho they proceeded to go to their dance floor. Both were feeling rather giggly, tho it was thed drunkness from his side because he normally wasnt that type. Arriving to the main place, Sofia was speaking how it was time to show he man off "And Imma show my gal off." he'd reply as they would find a spot. As she pounced on him, he wrapped his arms around her and held her, though where as her hands were around his neck, his were on her waist. Tho they were kinda going closer to her behind as the dance went on. He loved the look in her eyes, but he also loved what would happen after

#5Sofia 

A Walk On The Wilder Side [Michael] Empty Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:36 am

Sofia

WORDS: 340 | Wild Style

“Teeheehee, someone's certainly hungry tonight~?” The girl with the green gaze grinning when the bad boy at her side promised that the real fun would follow after their dancing, Sofia frankly found herself surprised by the desire which he showed to her in light of how their evening had gone thus far, though not unpleasantly so by any stretch of the imagination.
“Though I suppose after that time with the mermaids, I shouldn't underestimate your appetite, hm~?” The Valerican vixen shown time and again just how voracious her partner could be both when she had shared him with her bride and then ever more so the little shot in the arm she gave him off the coast, she couldn't help but lick her lips as she imagined just what they might get up to when they elected to steal away together after this, and had to quietly hoped that the occasion might only rouse an even greater degree of interest from him as well. By his attitude, or at least the expression of it, he was certainly showing that.

“Your gal~?” The ever mischievous mermaid seeming to be astounded once more when matters of vernacular and tone seemed to also add a possessive degree to his connection as well, when next Michael mentioned how he was going to show 'his gal' off Miss Serena was as much astonished by how much it seemed to make her heart leap to hear that, and grinned as she squeezed that bit closer to him in light of such encouraging words.
“Mmmm, someone certainly knows how to make a girl swoon, don't they~?” Those emerald eyes wide as she looked back to him and wrapped her arms around the back of his neck gently and yet with enough pressure to coax him all the closer toward her as well, welcoming her lips to his with a similar craving as what he was showing, and finding both the want which lay beneath it and her playful spirit growing all the more as she swayed with her bad boy…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#6Michael Winters 

A Walk On The Wilder Side [Michael] Empty Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:46 am

Michael Winters
"Oh honey, Im always hungry" he says with a grin. He had a high libido and quite the 'hunger' for certain things in life. When she mentioned the mermaids he chuckled "Oh I have the hunger alright. That was my first time trying seafood, gotta say I was curious how that worked." Would he try the mermaids again? Maybe, thats certainly kinky. But he definitelly prefered what or who he had before him right now.
"That was me at a lowpoint when I was down. I can be better" if that was him with mermaids when he was depressed, then imagine when he has his full carnal desire on. And with having only Sofia with him now, she would have his undivided attention

Much like how she wanted to show off her man, he wanted to show off his gal. Some feelings were very mutual. He neared closer to her to kiss her once again. Indeed he intended to show that he was not that keen to share her with people. Alisa was ok. And the mermaids too. But any male out there? Well they would lose a body part if they tried. She was his. Between their kiss, he would whisper to her those words. Those simple three words, the one where he loves her

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum