Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rest (Maple)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Maple 

Rest (Maple) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:33 am

Maple
It was a good question. Maple did manage to live off of most things arond her that she happen to find at the time weather or not it was meat was a good question. However if she always had one that stood out was one she often commonly was able to find mostly because she did often times set up camps by river beds."Considering I do live off the lands, I do most of the time end up by river beds, Thus Fish is easy to get and i have come to adore it greatly."Maple left it kind of simple even if a bit wordy but that was just kind of her thing.

But she would not be too rude she would just give him at least one other option."Aside from that I could do well with beef, Just might need to be careful in the woods for bears."

#27Michael Winters 

Rest (Maple) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:41 pm

Michael Winters
"Aaah so you're a pescatarian. I think thats the word for fish lover" Michael spoke as he acknowledged her love of fishy meat. Aside from the classic beef
"Kinda nice to meet a carnivore. Im kinda annoyed by the vegans who just eat plants. Its so dumb. Humans are dumb" he said absent mindedly, forgetting to keep his human guide up. He relaxed around Maple so much that he forgot to keep up the human act and thus talked about humans as if he wasnt one himself. Which he was not of course, he was a werewolf. But yeah, aside from that little freudian slip that he didnt notice, he moved on with the conversation. Waiting to see what Maple would say or if she had any comment or help with anything. He was mostly just tagging alongside her in case she needed any more help. She helped him and so he's helping her

#28Maple 

Rest (Maple) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:40 pm

Maple
These things Maple was smart in she could explain things some what."you are correct, However I do eat other kinds of meat when it is around. I just know fish is simple. Taste over an open flame is left to linger."Maple said with a smile on her face thinking about it. Almost like she was thinking about her life in the woods and how it worked out for her so far. it was far better then being the nearly forgotten child of an affair that was considered a scar in some family member's eye.

"Maybe one of these days when i remember i should get some beef, However i would have to be careful of bears."Maples was seemingly lost in speaking out loud this point some one might have to get her back into focus soon or else she will really just keep talking for the sake of.

#29Michael Winters 

Rest (Maple) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:08 am

Michael Winters
"De-boning fish is annoying to me. Too little meat, too much fish bones. Like prickly needles. Beef where its at." he commented on the fish meat, though when she mentioned beef and being careful of bears, Michael spoke "I wouldnt mind helping you on a hunt. Its kinda fun" he actually in the past debated just living out in the woods, though he was afraid of being like the rest of his werewolf kin who'd just hide in the woods and become some guilds bounty simply because he was too good at hunting and howling

So as much as he liked it, he couldnt do it. But he wouldnt mind occassionally helping out with hunting for someone else. Occassional woodsy life seemed very fun refreshing and relaxing. He liked to imagine it nnow already, even though that something for much later, if it ever happens as he knew he was busy

#30Maple 

Rest (Maple) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:51 am

Maple
It was a true thing that she had deal with a few times, But Maple being the type of nature mage she was, had ways of the removing the bones fish. Even remarking because she was smart enough. to mention how she managed to enjoy fish as much as she did."Do keep in mind, I use magic to cheat removing the bone of fish."Maple said so casually about it. But she as not boasting about it or anything to make it seem like she was better than Michael merely mentioning it.

However she seemed to agree about the beef part nodding like she agreed with him on that. As for that second offer she even agreed."That does sound good to me as well."Maple said seemingly hunting with this lady of nature was possible, it would surely be a different thing to witness in life to see.

#31Michael Winters 

Rest (Maple) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:12 am

Michael Winters
"Lucky. I am not gifted in magic, so I do things manually." after all, he was a werewolf and he was like an animal if he hunted something. He was not particularly talented with dealing with fish. More mammalian prey actually. Though both agreed that beef was better then fish.

Michael offered to one day go on a hunt together with the lady of nature and it was an idea she did not oppose her. So it was a 'date'. "Sweet. I guess once I feel better I'll find you and we can work something out"
He was a wolf after all, and he was pretty good at sniffing. Thankfully, Maple wasnt a wood elf so he could catch whiff of her scent and manage to track her relatively easy so they can go on a hunting trip together. He liked this woman and wanted to spend time with her or help her out

#32Maple 

Rest (Maple) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:43 am

Maple
Over all she was not trying to brag or hold anything over them. if anything Maple seemed more in line of a person who had a small amount of magic an just merely knew how to use it to help her. as well as a lady seemingly having little next to no interested in any things in life of the things around on around her and often seemingly wanting to be in the woods."It is fine, if ever i need of wanting to remove bones of fish, I am sure you could find me close in the woods to help."Maple didn't realize that if she was just lingering on the wood she would be hard to pin point.

With him saying yes to the hunting offer Maple seemed a bit excited but enough where she is able to control herself."Good good, It shall be a wonderful time!"It seemed Maple was starting to find things she was looking for from afar and starting to walking towards it.

#33Michael Winters 

Rest (Maple) - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:11 pm

Michael Winters
He mildly smiled and nodded to her excitement. It was more his attempt to make a polite smile. But essentially he let her do what she needed to do. But he did ask her "Did you need any more help with anything now?" he didnt want to just up and leave. Sure he needed to put her cure on his foot to properly walk again. But even though he was still in pain that he was holding back by gritting his teeth, and just focusing on Maple and helping her. He needed to go back to his guild to apply what he needed to his foot to be healed. Thats why he didnt want to go for hunting soon but rather later. Now he just wondered if she needed assistance with anything else or if she wanted to do anything else with him. The hug was nice though, definitelly the best cheer up method.

#34Maple 

Rest (Maple) - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:34 pm

Maple
She did not need anything else. If anything Michael seemingly doing what he had done so far to help Maple seemed to if anything speed up for process here."I do not need anything else, Unless you want another hug or something form me?"Maple would offer because well. Maple was an over affectionate person one could not get past her with out a few hugs coming their way from her or anything else.

then Maple even if he said yes or not seemed to raise her arms out like she wanted a hug from him and for him to do it first rather then her, She had a feeling she was pushing a boundary slightly given how Michael was. But she was still going to try. But she waited to see what he might do before she completed everything she had wanted to do here since she was here.

#35Michael Winters 

Rest (Maple) - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:47 am

Michael Winters
"Heh" he scratched his nose as she offered "I mean, sure. I dont mind" he didnt want to admit it, but Maple was his favourite hugger. It certainly made him feel nice. Like a happy child holding his long lost mom. Something surely he'd never tell anyone, let alone Maple, because he didnt wanna unload mommy issues to someone he just met. Thats one way to weird someone out.

She then raised her hands, as if he should initiate the hug this time. He had no qualms doing so, even if he did not expect it like that. But he hugged her right away and held her dearly. Whatever feeling Maple gave him, he missed it a lot and wanted to experience it again and again. A warmth and a feeling of safety. It was like a form of love that wasnt romantic or sexual in any nature, but more innocent and pure. Something that he felt that he long lost

#36Maple 

Rest (Maple) - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:50 pm

Maple
These bonds where rare, none could ever realize how the impact of human emotions. Human contact was in fact important all who boast about not needing it in some manner in Maple's eyes were emotionally damaged and in some manner need help but should not be pushed it."Good good, Everyone needs these."Maple herself was not one to figure out how to go in depth of this and explain it to people when she was smart enough to know this case was a prime example of it. Michael is an odd loner type. Maple was a odd one but she was in some manner much like Michael in the basic odd loner type in a different way.

All hugs from an honest and caring person would no matter what show that there was one thing that could not be taken away from Michael, An honest souls love for people when they let them would be something considered priceless. This was what Maple was like. Nothing would take away from Michael that general caring Maple had for here with in this moment. Even with a few back pats, gentle and happy. Then afterwards Maple would smile to him and wave good bye. they would be in contact Michael would know it was her contacting him.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum