Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Kaito 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:08 am

Kaito

A little while later a portal opened for the exceed to go through and she wondered what she would see when she got there would the house be a mess Would Averie still do there? Revy had no idea to what she was going to see but she knew one thing and that was that she wasn't going to ask any questions as there was nothing of it that was any of her business until something comes of it if anything had come of it. Revy entered the home and for the most past it seemed clean and not disturbed. She was guessing if it had happened that it happened in the master bedroom so she was going to avoid going into that room but it smelled as if someone was cooking. She walked toward the kitchen to see who might be cooking and if they were alone or she had been let in too soon for her own good. "Hello?"

#27Averie 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:22 am

Averie
Kaito must be trying to woo Averie another way even if he really didn't need because Averie did not seem to be cooking. When Revvy was moving around Averie just seeming had been walking around again. Sure Averie already did walk fairly slow but she was walking a bit slower then normal for once. Because she was not in the rush to go anywhere she had her staff she as told to find, her main mission here was complete.

This was all just unexpected happiness for her part. For she did not expect these things to come together as they did, If anything Averie thought she was just gonna be stuck hopeful thinking that something would work out when it was not, Normal silly book related things she read in previous book before, But she was too unsure of herself to do much else about it. But things where a bit different now.

#28Kaito 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:12 am

Kaito

Revy looked at Averie and then go closer to her. "Are you okay? Did he really do that to you?" She was excited and curious and even knowing that she shouldn't be asking these questions of Averie she still did cause she felt as if they were playing a prank on her for her constantly telling Kaito no woman is going to love him if he kept acting as he did.

Kaito started plating the food as he figured Averie was probably very hungry and Revy he needed to in some form apologize to her for leaving her out of the home for so long without warning and being a bit selfish in wanting the dimension to only have Averie and himself in it as he and her took care of some business. He set the plates down on the table and then walked over and he gently kissed Averie and helped walk her to the table and pulled out her seat for her so that she can sit and enjoy the food and Revy hopped up into her chair waiting to eat before she got an answer to her question on what had happened as she had to know if it was true or not.

#29Averie 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:57 am

Averie
Averie seemed pretty okay at this time. She had no idea what she was doing the entire time and was not the best at talking about entirely what happen but she was fine and just kind of taken in the moment. If anything Averie looked a bit confused for a moment while coming up with an answer.

But Averie was still about as normal as she could be. Even if whatever she just happen."What this that isn't how it's normally done?"She would finally answer that question because she was still some thing just distracted her over all, but it was just her mind in thought of what the things have been going on around her at these times.

So over all things where about normal for Averie, She seemed so far pretty content with the moment sitting in the chair that was pulled out for her. It seemed to have made Averie over all pretty happy.

#30Kaito 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:06 am

Kaito

Revy was not sure what the necromancer woman meant or was meaning there but she still wanted to know so she was going to try and make her self more clear about how she spoke and that what she was saying was going to come across and make the point clear to what she was meaning but she was not one hundred percent sure how she should say it and have it come across to the woman so she wasn't sounding creepy or trying to get more details than were needed. "No I just feel like I am having a prank pulled on me and he just brought you back here and didn't do anything to get me going. Did you actually do that?" Revy was needing to know as she needed to know if Kaito was growing or if this was just him saying and doing something that could have her sad later on. Kaito speaks up. "Revy stop embarrassing the poor girl what we did was between us." He takes his seat and he starts to eat from the plate that was in front of him.

Revy was now even more unsure of if Kaito had actually taken Averie to bed or if that was all just a lie and fake and she really wished Kaito would grow up and stop acting like a child and brush her off, but she figured that she will not get an actual answer from him or here so she sulkingly eats from her plate as she guessed that she would have to wait and see what happens or doesn't happen to them.

#31Averie 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:03 am

Averie
Averie might be awkward and strange in her own context but she was not a cruel being she did not understand the worry but seemed to understand and able to explain. But maybe comfort her in her own slightly odd way. thus Averie patted Revvy on the head, picked up the curious exceed and placed her on her lap."No we did was is normal for people who like each other." Averie mentioned.

After all once you look past the summoning of undead and the always pale skin, Averie was still normal person in some way."it is not prank and i am okay."Then as if it was nothing she just continue what she was doing here. Almost like it was not a thought at all to her and it was just a normal situation in life. These where the kind of things Helena tried to teach her would happen sooner or later but alas they where here now.

#32Kaito 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:27 am

Kaito

Kaito watched as the woman then took Revy up in her lap and he wondered if the exceed really needed to be so much into this but he guessed she had given up on seeing Kaito find any kind of love and he was not really surprised she would feel that way as he was a bit of a pain in the ass and she would have to keep correcting him but he hoped that this was the right choice for his life and for Averie. He wasn't going to dwell on it as there was still a lot to be done was there were many people that might have their eyes on him but he was going to keep himself on the straight and narrow.

Revy gently hugged the woman and she was glad that it wasn't all a prank on her just that it had just happened so fast and she couldn't believe it that Kaito had made a move. "All I can say is good luck." She giggled to herself a little as she was sure that she was going to have her hands full.

#33Averie 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:02 am

Averie
Good luck a phrase that was interesting to say for Averie in some manner these moment was a relief, she did not think her odd feelings where anything else but something from her magic making her feeling like something there was pulling a prank on her. Ghosts and various undead things tend to sometimes be funny sometimes."I am oddly relieved with how this worked out."Averie just kind of mentioned this out of nowhere since it seemed to be fitting for the moment.

Averie even if at most times seemed emotionless, in this matter she seemed entirely actually happy for once."For once these odd feeling I was holding on too weren't a trick." Given Averie's struggle with emotion between being unsure of herself, her current expression and maybe other past behaviour Averie seemed to not take this moment for granted. Then she would put Revvy down, Walked over and hugged Kaito. It was different to see her just not scared of doing these things. it seemed her sisters feeling that something was being held back in her own words was gone.

#34Kaito 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:38 pm

Kaito

Kaito slightly tilted his head and looked at Averie. "You thought you were being tricked?" He blinks at her as he waited for her to answer him on if she had felt that he was tricking her. He feels her hug him and he hugs her back and he gently rubbed her back as he was hoping that she trusted him as he was not tricking her though he can see why she might think so as he had been a bit forward and dominant there in the fabricator. She had only really seen him getting pushed around and going with the flow so him being so blunt and asking such a thing with no warning must have hit her a bit deeper.

Revy was confused what had happened did she see the birth of a blossoming love or did she see Kaito just do a booty call she guessed she was going to have to wait and see and see if what they did bared fruit as she wondered if she will be a good enough aunt for that when the time comes and if she will really be allowed to act as an aunt to the child or children that come from it. Revy was very very excited thinking about it.

#35Averie 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:57 am

Averie
Well considering what she brought up and she was comfortable these things could easily be explained. in the manner she was going to dive into her magic. Even if all she kind of wanted to do is maybe nap a bit more and go read a book. But she would start explaining."In my starting study for necromancy, I was told that in some manner. some of the being I would be dealing with could try and trick me into things I may want in life. Either by taking over some one's body via possession or tricking the person via illusions for things they might be wanting the most in life, only to fool or scare them afterwards."Averie explained hoping it made sense.

Because trying to explain it in depth might take a while. But that was over all what she seemed to have been thinking about at that time even if the results of this was just her seemingly starting to lead a path of content life between her studies."But, in the end everything worked out nicely."Over all it seemed Averie was happen about it not being a trick by a ghost because it was bored.

#36Kaito 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:20 am

Kaito

Kaito rubbed his chin and he thought about it as he has very limited knowings of the necromancer arts and ways so it makes sense that doing one might cross a lich or a demon that liked to play with the dead and spirits. "Well I don't scare so easy and tricking me will not be easy as well as there are a lot of steps that would need to be taken to do such a feat. I think after we finish eating I could use a nap."

Revy was really not sure what she was witnessing was this a good relationship or was it one that was seeming to be built on sand she was not fully sure as she had not really thought about it as she needed to make sure that she didn't lose sight of the finish line but she also still had some concerns about the trouble she might have made for them going forward as she seemed to be very untrusting of what she had seen and she needed to make sure that she did her best not to poke a hole in their ship as it might be a great one.

#37Averie 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:22 am

Averie
In the end it seemed to not really be much of a problem anyway. Over all Averie was happy this was all not a joke being placed on her."Maybe, But i did not know if it was the case or not."Averie was smart, But she did not know all of Kaito's powers, she didn't ask either most likely because she was not curious enough yet or known if it will ever be one she got curious about.

For as great as Kaito as a mage is power wise. Averie never seemed to look into these things she only seemed to care about Kaito as a person which was most likely odd when you realized it. But it seemed Averie lack of knowledge in some ways was a benefit here."Well I might be tired but it isn't sleepy tired...I may get a book and cuddle however."Averie seemed to willing to stick around for a while longer.

#38Kaito 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:31 am

Kaito

Upon hearing that the lady would like to read a book and cuddle he walked to her and he gently lifted her in his arms. "Sounds like a good plan to me." He then carried her close to a book shelf so she could have her pick of which ever book she would like. "Please pick which ever book you would like to pick and then we can go and cuddle." He smiled as he wondered what she would do here would she be too embarrassed to pick, would she pick and that be it or would she tell him to put her down that she can walk on her own, he figured the first or second were the most likely out come.

Revy was still not sure if maybe she was dreaming as Kaito was being lovey with a woman, this was something weird for her to see and be living right now but she will have to make sure that they don't over do it.

#39Averie 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:39 pm

Averie
It did not seem to hit Averie's mind right away but eventually she would most likely as she was being carried around. After all she was thinking about what book she wanted to read and not that fact she was being carried at this time. Kaito had far different books then what Averie had on her so she was seemingly looking at all of them then she just muttered in Icebergian."Wait....I am adult, I don't need to be carried."She said looking at Kaito, Averie seemed to understand she was a smaller woman but she was not a child and could stand up for herself.

Even remarking for a moment in Caelish for a moment."unless he has really high book shelves...i can't summon any dead here, If the shelf is too high."Then she realized she was just talking to herself.Then she would finally some what stand up for herself even if she was comfortable and felt it was still endearing.

"I can move and get one myself, you don't need to carry me."she would say in fiorian even if she did not know what all was in this collection.

#40Kaito 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:57 pm

Kaito

He was surprised that she picked the third option, and as she wished he set her down on her own two feet. He guessed maybe she didn't like him as she liked her or he was doing something wrong. He sighed to himself as it seemed that he was probably never going to truly know that answer and he starts walking off as she had made her choice but he did have to admit that he was a bit hurt by her making that choice of the three. He went to his room and he dropped into bed and he gets close to the wall and he faces it with his back to the door way and he wondered if maybe he had made a poor choice.

Revy was not sure if she should interject and try to stop the swift collapse that she could see coming or not as maybe Kaito had just been to fast and went after the wrong woman she had a feeling she was going to have to comfort him later so he doesn't do something stupid as he had done something she had not thought was really possible for him he trusted someone enough to go that far..

#41Averie 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:00 am

Averie
In some manner Averie was stubborn, some manner she figured she was an adult and can handle it herself, in some manner she did not realize how Kaito was being with her. Averie would most likely not realize until reflecting on it later, She unintentionally came across mean. Or it was a normal reaction of other things in the past. But she seemed to found a book quickly and then even if she most likely had been in that room before while trying to find it herself would eventually walk past where she suppose to go, almost like she had not been here enough to know where she was going.

Averie was not dumb but she was forever stuck in her old habits she was stuck this way for a reason. But it seemed also as she would walk past again but the book was open as she started reading it, Then just out of view there was a slightly notable thud, Averie was not paying attention and ran into something.

#42Kaito 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:24 am

Kaito

Kaito had heard the noise but he didn't go to inspect what had happened as he was now not feeling very right and he just wanted to rest and think about what had happened, had he been used... was what he thought he knew about her all fake and she had just been playing him all along to make him think that she was interested so many thought swam in his head as he thought that he had it all planned out. Seems something had changed as Averie seemed to have no interest in him. So now he had to wonder if she had only just used him and done what some people in the books said a woman might do and do that unprotected then trap the man with the baby.

Revy having seen the woman just walk head first right into a wall rushed over to the woman. "Are you okay? You really should be paying attention." Revy's voice sounded worried about the woman and she wondered if something was wrong with the woman as she had seemed to have acted so cold to Kaito after what had happened was he that bad of a lover or had she just not felt the same way for him and after it happened did she regret that she had done what she did with him.

#43Averie 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:24 pm

Averie
Averie was not focused enough to pay attention a bit more now with what Revvy had said to her."Yes i am fine, this is what happens when i get fixed on a good book...My habits are my worst enemies at times."Averie did seemed delighted Revvy did check. Thus given she showed she was grateful by petting Revvy. But she then close the book she had start reading. Walk over to the side of the bed Kaito was on, She was going to get him to move. She had a feeling this might not either be accepted or even wanted.

But she reached over and if possible pulled on his sleeve if she could reach it. Waited for a moment and said."I am sorry about earlier when I was getting this book...I came across rude."That hit on the head seemed to get her a moment of self reflection. her stubbornness and wanting to do things herself because of other things unrelated to their bonding here was getting in the way and she seemed to wanting to make sure it was not his fault.

Then after that would walk over to the side it was hers and sit in it. While seeing what happen because she was at the very end of the bed. If Kaito paid attention if he was not too stuck in his own thoughts. Averie was attempting to be sneaky in trying to slowly scoot over to next to Kaito. But in a manner like she was trying to be a bit slower about it because she felt might have done the wrong thing. Sure it all seemed pretty much things she was either told or read out of a book. But in some manner Averie seemed to take this a bit seriously then most people assume Averie would handle being with partners compared to her working alone. It seemed silly Averie was still try while not forcing it. Logically if she thought she was no longer welcomed she would asked to leave, but she did not want too at least in her mind she was happy here.

#44Kaito 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:17 pm

Kaito

He heard her enter his room and walk over to him and then he felt her reach over and pull on his sleeve Kaito sighed as he knows that he was feeling like this for no reason and she really didn't have to explain "You are fine it is my own fault for what ever happened I was clearly being too pushy and you are not ready for that level with me yet." He tapped the bed behind him self for if she wanted to join him and lay down, rest and read so that she was close to him if she wanted something and he was not going to tell her no really if she wanted to just head back to where ever she had been staying when they had met as he needed to just relax and calm down as unlike other people he was not very quick to trust people that were not him and he was not going to force her or make any more moves on her.

#45Averie 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:53 am

Averie
With all of the resolved Averie seemed to have gone back to normal. it seemed she did not take too many things to heart and he seemed okay. So going back to bed was not going to be much of a problem. When it was all in the clear she did not take her time getting close as she could to Kaito. Even then with the starting to grown attachment to him emotionally.

Or signs anyway Averie tried but she was not the greatest at this. But as she did settle as closely as she could to Kaito before opening up her book she then would give Kaito a kiss on the cheek before opening her book, content with close she got in to cuddle with Kaito. Since they where here to cuddle and maybe. Eventually if Kaito did stay awake enough to notice it would not be too long until Averie just randomly fell asleep.

[exit]

Last edited by Averie on Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

#46Kaito 

Powers of Fabrication.(Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:22 am

Kaito

Kaito wasn't sure how he felt this was both a good and a bad feeling to him as this was not what he had envisioned and saw but was there really anything else for him? Was he going to be with her and her with him or was this just a they both got caught up in the excitement and emotions that they weren't ready for this kid of step thing. He wouldn't say it out loud just hold her and let her read as he hid the thoughts that swam in his head like tiny baby fishes looking and swimming around endlessly and tiringly but he was going to do the best that he could to see where this goes.

After a bit he looked to her and saw that her book was tilted down a bit and she had fallen asleep against himself and he gently marked her page for her in case the book was to slip from her hand and he gently covered her and he decided he would also catch some sleep while the moment was right and he kept her close and he shut his eyes.
(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum