Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hyphen 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:39 pm

Hyphen
Hyphen strolled into an empty sparring hall of the guild's facilities and grabbed a wooden sword that was resting against one of the racks.

"So, I'd be what you call around here, an 'Adventurer', right?" he mentioned out loud to Lumikki, wandering over to take one side of the fighting arena. Back in his old dimension, people with no magic didn't really have a specific name like that. Or perhaps, they did, and he just never bothered to remember it. Besides a sparse handful of exceptional knights, all of the fighters of note were just mages. And that's all a fighter could ever realistically strive to be.

And now, in this new world, stripped of his old sorcery and abilities, it was his turn to be what he had never been - magicless. And it made him extremely excited.

"Adventurers fight with... swords, and such, yes?" he continued, swinging the fake blade around, trying to imitate some of the movements that he had seen those 'knights' do in his homeland. "In melee?"

Madness.

His battlesense, entirely calibrated to his old universe, yelled to him that a lack of range was suicide. He used to be a summoner, a supporter. Someone who stood back and yelled orders, not a frontliner. That was the job of immortal magic spirits, not humans.

But here, things were different. The rules that governed reality, weren't the same. It was a whole new game. And being magicless was a legitimate, new strategy. A whole new approach to explore and sink his teeth into. He couldn't wait to get into it.

"Let's get to it, ey?" he chuckled, and put himself en garde. "...But, let's even the field. I'm extremely rusty in fighting and all. How about this: if you knock me out - using your magic, weapons, whatever you want, that's your win. But if our heads touch; then I, the magicless melee goober, win."

He'd then beckon at her with a toothy smile. "Ready?"

#2Lumikki 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:32 am

Lumikki

"Ye an adventure would indeed be the term." Lumikki was leaning slightly forward, head titled as she watched him over. Quite entertained and intrigued by his existence, she watched over him with curiosity. Even the way he swung a sword would make her chuckle. Though she never swung one herself before, she fought along a few to have the gist.

But what would make here break out in a full smile, one that would show her fangs, was his challenge."I like ye grit there lad, but ye sure you'd want to give me that full reign?" He defiantly was a cheeky one, but a personality she really enjoyed around here. The usual mates were stuffy or grandiose, but this guy, well....he was bold.

"Eh too late to back down now. Loser gets to dive in the falls naked!" She said as she tapped her foot. A small pillar of black ice rose from the ground beneath one of his feet, causing him to shift in stance. She didn't stop it until it was the height of his other knee. She pulled back a her arm, a black snow ball form in her hand as she tossed it perfectly at his face and laughed. She had one of those deep from the gut laughs as she watched him recover and make his next move.

#3Hyphen 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:32 pm

Hyphen
Hyphen felt the ice rise under his foot, almost tripping him, when that snowball came right for his teeth. Was Lumikki's intent to get him to fall? If so - sure. He'd comply.

He tripped.

And he fell down to then roll on the ground, as the snowball that was aimed at his formerly high-held head flew above him, before he got back up again on his feet, and immediately started charging towards Lumikki, his blade held behind him, ready to (rather gracelessly) swing it like if it was a baseball bat. But once he would be in range to strike, he wouldn't swipe his weapon at her, instead, he'd throw his face, trying to give her a peck on the cheek or anywhere he could reach her on her face.

He would miss, of course, his speed and abilities being entirely outclassed by the more trained mage, but that wouldn't stop him from giving her a cheeky, shit-eating smile and just throwing himself at her again for another try.

#4Lumikki 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:54 pm

Lumikki

The moment her show ball left her hand the little golem fell back enough to make it pointless. Lumikki's face became surprised before returning to a cheeky smile. She liked this guy's style, he was hella fun to play with. When he came forward at her with his wooden sword held like a club, she waited it out to see his intentions. She wondered how he'd strike but as her eyes followed his club, the guys face would jut towards her.

She barely managed to pull back, if he landed then she would lose. No way in hell was she ending her fun now so soon, and so she took this man more seriously in his approaches. His massive cheeky grin made her almost break out into a laugh again. She couldn't ease just yet though as his next attack was approaching. Her hand would brush her thigh as her feet would ice over, skating back a feet to reposition.

At the end of her dash she leaned forward, one hand on her knee and the other out. Managing to just about keep her balance as she was planning her next move. She brushed her foot along the floor icing the ground in between them. Giving her playmate a beckoning gesture.

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#5Hyphen 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:01 pm

Hyphen
Hyphen would pause to appreciate her rather large thighs peeking past her dress as the ice grew between them, before deciding to focus on the battle again and test the ice with his blade by stabbing it, making a small icepick dent in the solid. A small smirk grew on his face.

Eager to try this idea, he jumped onto the ice, sliding across its surface in a surfer's stance, using this sword as a sort of gondolier paddle to push himself across and steer a few times. He zoomed across, and would try to aim at Lumikki directly, but he'd be off by a bit - he was no ice skater and this new body of his was still awkward to control, but he'd hold out one of his arms in an attempt to grab and hug her against him, even using the wooden blade to extend his reach. If successful in catching her, he'd immediately reel her in to steal a kiss on her lips, but if not, he'd just slide on, and reposition himself on dry ground on the other side.

#6Lumikki 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:41 am

Lumikki

He was bold to ride the ice like that, she thought to herself. Must not know how to ice skate. Sure enough he figured a way to zoom right at her. Nearly was close enough to collide too but was just a little off. He tried to make up with his sword but Lumikki stepped back just before it connected.

She kicked her leg slightly to the right causing a small ramp to form. When he was just about to tough regular ground, he would travel the ramp instead. His momentum carried and he continued to zip along. Lumi, never doing this before was so entertained. Clapping her hands in satisfaction as she would kick up another ramp to keep him going.

She was having fun but she didn't want to hurt him. So when he was directed back to the center, she blew a kiss his way. Black snow fell and piled high within his path and he would safely fall into it so that he could finally stop moving.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Hyphen 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:55 pm

Hyphen
Hyphen slammed right into the snow, but he soon stuck his head out with a playful twinkle in his eyes. "Women from this Fiore are quite fascinating," he mused. As he emerged from the cold powder, he straightened his posture, gently brushing off the icy crystals from his lap.

A mischievous grin spread across his face as he teasingly suggested, "Although, I must admit, Lumikki, you might be going easy on me, don't you think?" He couldn't resist the urge to add a playful challenge to the mix, his wooden sword once again assuming a samurai's stance. "It's almost as if you want me to actually plant that kiss on you." he bluntly admitted, raising an eyebrow with a smirk.

"I value your kindness, Lumikki, but I don't shy away from a good challenge," he said, readjusting his footing to perfect his stance. His smile grew fiercer, eyes gleaming with determination. "So, bring it on! Show me how much ass you can kick!"

#8Lumikki 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:24 am

Lumikki

She watched as he dusted himself of from the snow she had conjured. Saying the magical words after that would make her smirk. She was indeed holding back greatly since she’d hated to hurt him. She still remembers what it’s like to become a newly mage and enter the guild. Hell, she even fought the annoying seraphim that led the guild and faced what had felt like death.

Though she supposed Hyphen was right. She didn’t liked when she was babied either. And so she began to humor him. She wondered if he would regret his choice after but she herself didn’t bother thinking to much on it.

What ever darkness had been around began to bend in her direction. Getting pulled in by her will and warping into the form of six black wings. She kicked off the ground and flew into the air. Her eyes glowing purple.

“Ye know, if ya manage to win and land a good one on me. I’ll let ye get a proper kiss after. Make it worth the trouble of winning. Least I think it more fun that way. That is of course if ye could even win.”

Lumikki began to circle him, before she started to pick up any speed, she sent ice shards his way.

#9Hyphen 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:03 pm

Hyphen
Hyphen chuckled at Lumikki's playful challenge, the mischievous glint in his eyes matching her purple-glowing gaze. "A proper kiss, you say? Well, well, seems like you're quite eager to taste my lips, aren't you?" He quipped, his grin widening with unabashed cheekiness. "I can't blame you, of course" he continued, winking playfully,

As she began to soar, Hyphen kept watching her movements (and comely charms) intently, ready to face whatever would come at him - would she charge towards him? Or maybe shoot some kind of ranged attack? He patiently adjusted his stance, wooden sword at the ready and the answer to his questions came quick in the form of a scatter of frost.

As the blast of shards shaped like flint handaxes came flying, he simply side-stepped behind the huge pile of snow that she had donated earlier, the one that was right next to him. It had been piled high and packed hard enough to stop a whole grown man at full speed, so the small shards flew and just wedged themselves deep into it, the snow crunching loudly as they did.

"Is that all you got?" he taunted.

#10Lumikki 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:38 pm

Lumikki

She laughed at his clever solution and liked it. Never thought he would continue to use her snow pile. She flipped in the air and slammed her foot into the floor. In multiple areas from the ground ice would jut upward. Crashing and rubbing together as they would make up black walls. The head of a ram adorned their surface.

Lumikki then outstretched both of her arms, the temperature of the air dropping dramatically and fast. "I like yer moxie. I can't wait to play with ye more when yer stronger too." A snow storm was forming and black snow began to fall from above. It was light at first but soon it was heavy.

As she rose back into the sky, she grabbed at the darkness near her. Pulling out a black sheer veil. "I wonder if ye could guess the direction of this new spell of mine. I just trained it so its nice to get some use in." She pulled the veil over the head draping her features. Once it covered her entirely, she was gone. Completely invisible to the naked eye.

She flew around some to change position, settling to being behind him to the left. She pulled he arm behind her to charge her spell, multiple lavender circles appearing around her as black frost weapons materialized. She would only make just a few as she cut her charge short. Throwing her hand in front of her, her weapons flying right after.
The visuals:

#11Hyphen 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:38 pm

Hyphen
The cold wasn't too terrible for Hyphen, even if he was a bit underdressed for the occasion, being clad in mostly black garments, black just like the ice and snow that was falling. His northern, blonde genes were bred for cold, but as the cold got more intense, not even his bloodline could spare him from the intensity of Lumikki's magic, the chill starting to really get into his bones.

He kept steadfast, en garde, as the storm just kept growing stronger, obscuring clear lines of sight more and more, and a layer of black snow had already started to build up on the floor.

This was a powerful spell for sure.

Power that Hyphen once again was going to try to yoink for himself. He wanted to reply with more banter to Lumikki's offer to guess, but doing that would reveal his position, and he had to immediately prioritize one thing instead: hiding.

Trying to hide his blonde hair, he pulled his black jacket over his head, looking sort of stupid. But hey, if its stupid and it works, it's not stupid. And then, he immediately dropped to the ground and started to crawl and push himself into the snow as he tried to blend in with the black snow, so that whatever position Limikki was aiming from, she wouldn't be able to see him either.

It seemed like her attack's success was going to be up to chance.

Advanced Tactics:

#12Lumikki 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:20 am

Lumikki

Lumikki was charging her dark frost arsenal in preparation to take her opponent on. After all, she has to protect her maiden kiss. But more importantly, she just couldn't underestimate this man.

Just before she sent them to fly, Hyphen too had vanish. Lumikki was a-gasped. Her eyes were capable of seeing through invisibility and perfectly up to 100 meters away, even to a point she could still read a note perfectly. Yet he was gone. Erased.

Did he also study the here or there magic, she pondered as she let her spell run loose, raining onto the floor. Hyphen was no where in range anymore and so her spell hit nothing. She pounder some more as to where he could be. Circling the area as she did, but all she could see if black.

Well if he could indeed here or there, chances are he shouldn't fly she thought. Before summersaulting mid air and kicking down in the ground. The floor erupting with back frost stalagmite and rupturing the floor. Nothing on the immediate ground could fight her displacement then.

She cackles as she watched the damage unfold.

Heh heh heh what are you gonna do now:

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#13Hyphen 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:38 am

Hyphen
Hyphen immediately dropped the disguise, and got ready to get right back into charging into melee once she saw her reappear - but he paused for a split moment once she saw her crashing down with her leg out and then all of a sudden, stalagtites started racing towards him.

The frost caught his feet! It was over!

Or was it? The cones of ice actually didn't manage to strike true, as Hyphen rocketed out of the dust and frost, with magic bunny ears held against the top of his head. A slither of blood trailed behind him from a cut leg as he leaped far above the height of the stalagmites.

"I was saving this surprise for a special occasion, but I guess now's as good a time as any!" he chuckled midair, a full 6 meters up, heading towards her in a long arcing leap. Continuing the wide arc, he began to descend towards Lumikki, aiming to catch her in his embrace. His hands were outstretched, ready to brace for the impact and, most importantly, to catch the devilish maiden in his arms.

#14Lumikki 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:57 am

Lumikki

Lumikki gasped as the man rose into the air 6 meters high in one bound. She was shook, she was surprised, she was not moving out of her approach fast enough. She brought up a wall to get in the way as he fell. Freeing herself enough time to move and kick off into the air. As she rose up she made sure to reach exactly 7 meters high up as she readied herself again.

"Can't say I expected that one. Really had me there." She let out a hardy laugh, "Ho ho ho ho ho." Before looking him on once more and realizing he's actually tall. She started to do some of the math in her head and concluded he was tooooo tall. She could not stand...she could not fly for this.

She began to fly in circles as she reevaluated her senses and how she didn't notice this the whole time. Her wing flaps adding more snow.

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Giphy

#15Hyphen 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:09 pm

Hyphen
Hyphen landed onto the wall Lumikki created, using his still-good foot and hands to brace himself for the impact before sliding off. His eyes never left her as she took to the sky once more. The storm she had conjured raged on, and the ice constructs she summoned had just continued to pile up throughout the whole fight, lingering in the battlefield. Indeed earlier, he had been pleasantly surprised to find that she hadn't just dismissed her pile of snow when he was it as a shield, but of course, he hadn't pointed that out. He had just kept his mouth shut. After all, the longer she sustained her spells, the better it served his plan.

"So, how's your mana holding up?" he inquired with a wide smile, taking measured, slow steps toward her, carefully adjusting the position of his injured leg, as he saw the opacity of her wings start to flicker away. It was the kind of sign that he had been waiting so long for. She was finally running dry.

As he moved closer with quiet confidence, Hyphen's eyes sparkled with a mix of mischief and bittersweet joy. He enjoyed Lumikki's magical prowess, and he reveled immensely in this challenge; and he was half-sad that this was over. But perhaps something else would begin.

And before she'd fall from the sky from a lack of mana, he'd catch the falling angel devil in his arms, and immediately lunge in to give her a loud, explosive kiss on the lips.

#16Lumikki 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:04 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki didn't realize how much magic she poured out in their fight. Enjoying herself no to end trying to come up with surprises in battle. Though you could say Hyphen surprised her more. Dodging her massive arsenal with ease. Her wings began to flicker, a sensation she had never known. So when they finally gave out, she was startled through out her drop. She barely had the time to react.

Thankfully the chivalrous Hyphen with the perception of a hawk was just beneath her. Poised and ready to catch her from the fall. He grasped her in his surprisingly toned arms, snatching her up from the air just before she made contact with the floor. Lumi could only look up upon him before he laid his explosive kiss. She crumbled from the action. Weakness washing over her from the confusion and surprised that she lost. Though she is a Daemon of honor, and true to her word she kissed him back.

After the exchange Lumi stood back up herself. Her face was red from losing. "Didn't see that one coming but I'm gonna win the next one. Hey, I know where my Uncle stashes his ice cream fudge sundaes. Wanna split one?"

#17Hyphen 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:15 am

Hyphen
Hyphen just dove his face into hers again, stealing another deep kiss before lifting his lips off hers with a loud smack.

"Hrmmm..." he emitted, pausing to consider her proposal, his gaze drifting upward.

He then just dived in for yet another kiss, even deeper this time, savoring her mouth passionately, holding her spine with his lower arm, pressing their bodies together tightly. Before just releasing and pondering again for a bit and humming like before.

"Yeah, OK, sure," he chuckled, readjusting his grip to cradle her tiny self gently against his hip. He guided her arms and thighs to a better position, allowing her to koala against him more comfortably. "Please lead the way."

And as they'd go, he'd pepper more kisses all over her face, guiding her head with his hands and posture so that he could paint the whole front of her head in his pecks.

#18Lumikki 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:08 am

Lumikki

Lumikki redden deeply from all the pecks delivered. She never had this amount of affection in her life. And though she tolerated it at first since it was such a rarity, she was starting to feel a bit flustered by his sheer power of affection. Her face began to pucker in a hard pout as he went on.

Beyond pointing the way forward for the moment, she could not figure out what next to do. Though in time she was able to grasp her sense and shift to a raven to escape his shower of affection.

"Really know how to take a lass out of her sense don't chu Hyphen the Hans. If I was careless, I would think ya love me. Though I have a feeling yer an ambitious man. I'll cheer a guildmate through just about anything, so I'm curious what you'll achieve. Til then though, let's enjoy the ice cream."

She flew and glided along the way to the dining hall to fetch the dessert. Always keeping with the pace of the company she held.

#19Hyphen 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:25 pm

Hyphen
"I know," he chuckled with a sly smirk, playfully acknowledging her flustered reaction. Of course, he'd let her have her space as he walked beside her as she flew off, following her to the dining hall, where they soon shared some ice cream.

"Man, I didn't know we had this neat place." he chuckled, as he took in all of the details of the guild's dining hall in amazement. "Looks really nice."

Seated now, Hyphen dragged his chair closer to where Lumikki sat, leaning on the table with a charming nonchalance as they savored their ice cream.

"I think you already know me quite well," he admitted with a smile. "I want to get back home to my dimension, and I want cute girls like you." His honesty, though cheeky, was evident in his words.

Leaning back slightly, he looked into her eyes with genuine curiosity. "But tell me about you," he asked. "What would you love to achieve?"

#20Lumikki 

Frost against Nothingness (Lumikki/Hyphen) Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:47 am

Lumikki

"Ye didn't know about the dinning hall? Did no one give ya a tour either? I swear the Angels more keen on showing off his weapons than he is of showing his new members around." Lumikki had fixed up the sundae as she spoke and brought it over to one of the available tables.

She took a seat and Hyphen joined her shortly after.

Love to achieve, Lumikki would mull over. She did give this some thought a few times.

"I want...to be a Demon of my own one day. Kinda like Yuurei is a Seraphim, I want to get strong enough to become a Demon. Though besides that, I hope to create a legend of my own where I'm not seen as the monster or simply forgotten. I want to be strong enough among those in the guild that I'm seen as my own force of nature too."

She would continue thinking about it as she took bites from the fudged sundae. Wondering if it sounded dumb or childish.

"About me ye say. Hmmmm, I hale from Fjallgard, further North in Iceberg. Its a lovely city to which a lot of Dwarves reside and trade. My Pa being just one. My Ma is seamstress while he, a blacksmith. He would teach me all he knew and all her would see in another's work. Oh but it was my Nan who taught me the most as she would tell me all the stories old and teach me the frost magic I use. A very wise and powerful woman she was." She sighed as she said that.

"Brone me Uncle watches out for me now. Me Ma thought it would be for the best, and I came to agree, especially being a Daemon and all. If ye want to know more, ye'd have to lead the way with that. I don't know what more ye'd care to hear dove."

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum