Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon Tarot: Michael

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Michael Winters 

The Moon Tarot: Michael Empty Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:59 am

Michael Winters
Once again, he was at the Hargeon Lighthouse. Only this time, he was a bit away from it. Not as close as before. That way he can be away from any potential trouble like in the past. He just wanted a nice and unobstructed view at the moon, where he can smile and close his eyes to bask in its glory

He had his guitar with him and played some music, so no one can hear him.
"I can feel the animal inside
My resolve is weakening
Pounding on the doors of my mind
Its nearly overpowering
I cannot begin to describe
The hunger that I feel again
Run if you intend to survive
For the beast is coming to life"

It was an obvious song about werewolves or rather about himself and how he felt. How he always felt his urges and how now he feels he is weak. He has those moments, where his animal side is overpowering. The hunger he feels, the physical one for flesh or the carnal one thats more womanly. But either way, food or pleasure, he tells the metaphorical listener to run or else the beast will come to life

#2Michael Winters 

The Moon Tarot: Michael Empty Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:10 am

Michael Winters
"Taking more than a glimmer of this tainted moonlight
Death approaches on this night"

He glanced again at the moon. The moon is often associated with madness and its fiorian word luna is the origin of the word "lunacy", "lunatic" and "loony" basically anything to do with madness is tied to the moon. Perhaps because of werewolves like him who go crazy during the night. Indeed thus making the moonlight very tainted.

He always feels that call of the wolf during the night. Perhaps because he surpresses the beast inside for fear of being found out. Though one person did find out, she vouched her guild master would not harm him. While the other person who knew, he made sure to hunt down as soon as he gets more power. But until then, he can merely stay put and lament his woes through song. About his struggles

#3Michael Winters 

The Moon Tarot: Michael Empty Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:17 am

Michael Winters
"For the animals soul is mine
We will be completed right before your eyes
I have no control this time
And now we both shall dine in Hell tonight"

Being alone, he was able to be free. While not a 100% free and being himself, it was a decent 70% of freedom of expression. There was no one else to judge him. Just him and the good ol moon.

He has an animal soul and no control now or rather metaphorically since he's singing about it. But perhaps after he finishes the song, he really would go wild. At least a little bit. He feels so trapped being in only one form and keeping his true nature a secret from people. He wishes he could just tell people and be free. He would feel a lot less trapped and stressed if he could just be a wolf.

#4Michael Winters 

The Moon Tarot: Michael Empty Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:23 am

Michael Winters
"I can feel the calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is boiling
I can see the fear in your eyes
But you cant bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
The beast is coming to life
Taking more than a glimmer of this tainted moonlight
Death approaches on this night"

He feels his primal need calling to him always, its a gross feeling to him. A scratching and gnawing feeling. Its like behind his eyeballs. Or in his brain or perhaps in the very core of his being. He always has the primal needs. From violence, murder and fresh. To something as benign as bodily and pleasureful needs. Its all primal and animalistic.
But in this case, he feels the more violent side since he had no other temptress other than the moon herself.

He could feel the changes that would come eventually and how his blood felt like it was on fire, like he had to change. He can see how that would strike fear in people. Fear and disguist if you were weak. They'd be frozen, the daily people of Hargeon. Not being able to scream. He could see it now.
He felt the need to throw away this facade, this mortal disguise

#5Michael Winters 

The Moon Tarot: Michael Empty Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:28 am

Michael Winters
Always as he sang, he would take the chance to open his eyes and glance at his only audience he feels confident and open with. The moon. He would smile as he sang as he felt that connection with it. A special connection only his kind could feel. No human, elf, half elf, dwarf or whatever else exists under the moon can understand what they have here and now. This connection, whether it was good or bad, it was there and it was theirs. Not even vampires have this connection to the moon that he has.

As he played his instrument, he noticed his nails grow, he was careful not to damage his instrument, then again, he got used to playing like this as well. He was aware of all the changes. He turned his gaze at the moon, he felt he might have to lose it when the song ends. Which eventually it will

#6Michael Winters 

The Moon Tarot: Michael Empty Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:33 am

Michael Winters
"We begin the hunt tonight
Til the power courses the creatures take flight
When the kill is close and I will be satisfied
For the smell of fear tonight
Wakes an ancient lust that will not be denied
You're mine"

In this case, the 'we' in the song was himself and the moon. He was sure when the song ends, he would eventually succomb to his primal urge and will and change. Together, they would hunt.
He will feel the power course through him and he will take flight, again, metaphorically speaking, flight could mean just speed.

Speaking or singing honestly, as a werewolf, he would be satisfied when his prey is nearly dead. The smell of fear being divine. A bloodlust that feels so good and wouldnt want to be rejected.
And in this case, the last line is to a metaphorical mortal listener who would be his and the moons prey

#7Michael Winters 

The Moon Tarot: Michael Empty Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:40 am

Michael Winters
"For the animals soul is mine
We will be completed right before your eyes
I have no control this time
And now we both shall dine in Hell tonight"

Once again, he sung the chorus and the finisher of his song. Sooner or later he would lose control and eat a victim. Perhaps a human or perhaps he would travel to a forested area and munch on an animal. Whoever is his prey, he will dine on them. But he knows in the end, when they're all dead. They will go to hell. They will dine in hell. But tonight he and the moon, would bring hell on earthland. And so everyone will dine in hell tonight.

He would play more of his instrument to finish off his song with the outro, but as he glanced and then looked at the moon. He felt he would have to change

#8Michael Winters 

The Moon Tarot: Michael Empty Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:46 am

Michael Winters
He finally finished the song. He loved it and enjoyed every moment of it. It was something he could not do at the inn. He would wake the tennants and most importantly Mary Jane. He loved her platonically or at least he believed it. It was like having a sweetheart little sister. He cared for her greatly and just wanted to hold her and hug her and squish her. But most importantly, be as far away from her as possible when he was not feeling quite stable.

Especially with a moon like this one tonight. It was a full moon after all. And it had a special grip on him. A special hold. He still held back from changing. Not yet. He needed to resist a bit more. He took his instrument and rushed back to the inn. He needed to place his belongings back. He couldnt just transform, run off and leave his stuff behind.

#9Michael Winters 

The Moon Tarot: Michael Empty Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:50 am

Michael Winters
As he ran, the moons presence still followed him. After all, there was no hiding from it. Its like trying to run from yourself. And you cant run away from yourself.
He would arrive back at the inn and go to place his belongings back to his room. Of course, he made sure to be as quiet and considerate as possible. While he did not care about others, there was only Mary Jane who mattered.
When he put away his stuff and closed his door. He passed by hers and stopped for a moment. He placed his hand on her door and rested his head against it. His forehead on the door.
"Stay safe and sleep well" he quietly spoke. Hoping not to wake her, before making his leave to where he previously trained in the forest. Away from the urban area of Hargeon and its people. He did not want to alert anyone, not even the guild, even if one of the guild members is aware of his turmoil and struggles

#10Michael Winters 

The Moon Tarot: Michael Empty Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:54 am

Michael Winters
Finally making his leave into a more isolated and forested area, he was able to feel safe and alone from all the people. All the mortals and all the damned mages. He looked up once more and smiled, he still had time.
The night was young and he was finally able to be free to roam the land as himself.

He felt happy, happier than he has been in a while. He made sure not to harm a human, but if one was now to wander here in the forest, at night during this moonlight. It was their funeral. He did all he could to make sure not to harm anyone. He repeated this in his head a few times. His main targets were animals. He was not at fault for the human casualties.

The moon was here to bless him in this night. Because after so long, the hunt has finally begun. The next thing that was heard was a howl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum