Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exterminator PT. 3 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 3 (Neutral) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:45 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji had found themselves within Dahlia and it would seem like this place was as brutal as always. The two of them were trying to figure out what kind of job they could do today. Therefore, they were moving around the place. While they were moving around, they would see someone pacing back and forth. They weren’t sure why, but they would move over to them. Yuurei would get close to them, and the man would come to a stop as they noticed someone approaching them. At first, the man got nervous because he didn’t know if he was about to be attacked. Still, when he noticed that it was Yuurei who had approached him, he would sigh with relief.

Yuurei rubbed the back of his head, but he knew that this place was not a place to live at.

“How can I help you? It seems like you are distressed about something.” He asked him wondering what he would say.

#2Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 3 (Neutral) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:46 pm

Yuurei

The man would hear him asking him if he needed help. He relaxes and he would see that his prayers had been answered. This guy could take on the Lycans that had caused havoc to him and his friends. He didn’t know how he had survived that attack, but he was glad that he had done so. Still, he was the only one who was able to, and he wanted to get revenge for those that died.

“Yes, within Aldenwald, I was attacked by three Lycans. They took out my friends, and I had managed to escape with my life I want to get revenge for them, so I was hoping you could be the one to avenge my friends.” He asked Yuurei hoping he would say.

Yuurei would hear this and he would nod as if he was fine with that. He would look around to see where Aldenwald would be located and when he found it he would look at the man again.

165|328

#3Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 3 (Neutral) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:46 pm

Yuurei

“I don’t mind getting revenge for your friends. As long as I get paid I don’t mind doing anything that isn’t bad.” He said to the man.

The man would look at Yuurei as if he was glad to hear this. This man was going to get the job done as he was a famous mage, which meant his power must have been crazy.

“Thank you, and you will get paid that is not a problem. I will make sure you get your jewels.” He said to him.

Yuurei would hear this and he would turn and start walking back to the Aldenwald. He didn’t like that place as he had been there for quite some time. The berserker would make his way to the entrance of the woods and once he was there, he would start walking through the place. He wondered if the three Lycans would come and attack, but he was pretty sure they thought they could take him on.

163|491

#4Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 3 (Neutral) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:47 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would move around the place as they were searching for where they could be at. He moved around the place as he was trying to pick up a trail. Of course, it wouldn’t take long, but he would find a specific trail. There were footprints of someone running away from here. There were also paw tracks going in the same direction. This must have been when they chased his client. He would stand tall, and he would start walking in the direction where they had originated from. He wondered if the Lycans were still there, and if they were what would they do against him.

Renji would walk next to Yuurei and to be honest, he was hoping to climb on his friend’s shoulder. He didn’t want to handle fighting three Lycans. He wasn’t sure what the hell was going to happen. Still, for now, they would continue moving through the place as they were making sure to keep their guard up.

165|656

#5Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 3 (Neutral) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:47 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei wouldn’t feel anything around him either. The necklace he had obtained within that haunted house was different. His dragon king necklace had disappeared from him, and he had just obtained it not too long ago. Still, this allowed him to prepare himself with incoming dangers. The Nephilim would keep moving through the place and soon enough he would come to an end. The footprints that were on the ground would start where the two of them were standing.

The berserker could see the blood that was on the ground, and he would shake his head. This sucked and he could tell that people died recently. Still, he knew that there were three Lycans that were the cause of all of it. He would make sure that they would pay for that. Still, they would need to show up, and he figured talking out loud would be the best way to do that.

153|809

#6Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 3 (Neutral) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:48 pm

Yuurei

“So, I guess we don’t know where the Lycans are. I guess they ran off and went home. It sucks that I just got here don’t you think Renji?” He asked out loud.

Renji would hear him and his eyes would widen and he would climb on Yuurei’s shoulder. Once he felt safe, he would speak up.

“Yeah I guess the Lycans here are afraid of us.” He said to Yuurei.

It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would feel a tingling sensation on the back of his neck. He knew exactly where they were coming from, and they were moving from. He would grow wings on his back, and he would fly into the air as a group of Lycans had attacked where he was standing at the same time.

He would look at them and he could easily tell, which of the three he had to hunt.

“That was scary.” He chuckled a bit as he kept looking at them.

161|970

#7Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 3 (Neutral) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:48 pm

Yuurei

They would hear him, and they would look at him and they would howl as they thought they had gotten him. He would shake his head and he didn’t care about the other Lycans. Still, they were going to attack him anyways. He would feel another sense of danger coming from the trees, and he would dodge the attacks coming from those Lycans.

“So close, Still, you guys I just want those three. I think you don’t have to worry about your lives.” He said to the other Lycans, but they didn’t care what he had to say.

He would land on the ground not too far from them, and he would get into a fighting stance. There was a pack of Lycans here, but he needed only three of them. They would run to him at the same time, and he would just shake his head as he knew that they were in sync, but that wasn’t going to be enough to beat him.

165|1135

#8Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 3 (Neutral) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:49 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was relaxed as he was trying to figure out what to do right now. He figured he would take one of them out right now so that they knew what they were getting themselves into. He would stretch his right arm to one of his targets and he would punch them as hard as he could. His quick punch would land on the Lycan’s chest and it would fall back to the ground as if they had been taken out with one hit. The Lycans would howl when they saw this; they were not happy, but they were surprised that this had happened. They had to be careful with Yuurei’s arm, which had gone back to normal.

They would move around as they had separated from each other and attacked from different angles. He would see this, and his helmet would see where they had attacked and how they would attack. This allowed Yuurei to move around and dodge all their attacks without a problem.

166|1301

#9Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would shake his head as he was going to have to take out another Lycan. He was planning on doing this regardless, but he didn’t want to fight this many at the same time. The berserker would flick his wrist and webs would come out as it would stick on a Lycan. Yuurei would move forward while pulling the web back. The speed of them being pulled back and Yuurei’s motion to punch was too quick for them to react. The light mage would connect his punch straight on the side of the Lycan’s head and they would be slammed to the ground.

The pack of Lycans would see this and they were surprised by how strong this guy was. They looked at their pack leader and wondered what they were going to do now. Two of their strongest Lycan had been taken out with ease, but it seemed like their leader wanted to fight this man.

158|1459

#10Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would see that the others were hesitating to fight, which was good because it made this much easier to do. He would see that last Lycan that he was going to have to take out. He would shoot webs on the floor next to him, and he would pull himself in that direction. Still, while he had done this, he had his fist ready, and it was aiming at the Lycan in front of him. It would notice that Yuurei was coming to him, but they would be taken out as soon as the hit landed. The Lycan would fall to the ground, and with that, the others would run away from the area. The berserker would sigh with relief that they had done this because he didn’t want to kill them.

He would look at all three Lycans and he would pick them up. He would carry their bodies out of the Aldenwald without a problem. He figured he would need proof to show the man that he had done his job, so he could get rewarded.

179|1638

#11Yuurei 

Exterminator PT. 3 (Neutral) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:50 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would walk through Dahlia Street with the creatures over his shoulder and on top of each other. He would see the man was waiting for him where he had left him. That was good and he would drop their bodies onto the ground. The man would see this, and he knew that this guy would be able to accomplish the task.

He would sit on his ass now that he knew his friends had been avenged. He would look over to Yuurei with a smile on his face.

“Thank you for doing this man. I was not happy that these guys were living after what they had done to my friends.” He said this to Yuurei as he would take out a big bag of jewels.

Yuurei would take the bag from the man, and he would weigh it. It would seem like this was good enough for him to not be bothered by this man. He would look over to Renji and the Exceed was ready to go. The two of them would leave the man who was crying and happy that it was over.

187|1825 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum