Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Outreach (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Community Outreach (Good) Empty Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:50 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would take on a job that had to do with taking care of people. It would seem like a lot of people had gotten sick in Magnolia, and it would seem like his client would need his help giving them the medicine. When he saw this, he would see that there were a lot of people sick, so he decided to go and help. He would make his way to Kardia Cathedral as he figured he would go see the man who needed his help.

When he got there, he would see Father Jerad, and he would be surrounded by a number of sick people. It would seem like he did need help, and he would approach him. Jerad would see Yuurei and when he noticed who he was, he would have a smile on his face as he would move toward him.

“Are you hear to help?” He asked Yuurei.

#2Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would smile when he heard that, and he would look at everyone around him.

“Yes, me and my friend here are here to help you out. Just let me know what medicine these people need, and I will distribute the medicine to the people that need it.” He said to father Jerad.

He would hear this and he would take Yuurei to the medicine. He would tell him the people he wanted to take care of, and he would do everything else. The light mage was glad to hear how hardworking he was, and he would take the medicine and he would start moving around the place. He would let them know that he had enough medicine for everyone, but he wanted them in a line. They would listen to him when they saw who it was, and he would start handing them out one by one.

He had a smile on his face as he felt good helping everyone out and he wondered how they all got sick.

170|322

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei and Father Jared would do this job for a few hours. They were working hard, and they were making sure that everybody here would get the medicine that they needed. It would take a while, but the cathedral would be empty from everyone that was here. They had gotten what they needed and now they needed rest. Father Jared would make his way to Yuurei and he would thank him for helping him out. After he had done that, he would hand Yuurei some medicine for himself to take since he was near and made contact with a bunch of sick people.

Yuurei would take this and he would take the reward that Father Jared had given to him at the same time Renji would take some medicine as well, and once they had done that they would be on their way out of this place and to see if they could help the next person.

157|479 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum