Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shark Tank [Erebus]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kelso 

Shark Tank [Erebus] Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:14 am

Kelso stood at a tiny table, much smaller than his size as he awaited the man he attempted to sway with his evil plan. It wouldn’t be easy knowing this character’s history, but Kelso was a new bad guy to the block and needed something to make his journey pop.

“—So as you can tell my friend.” Kelso’s deep, ominous voice would say. “Spreading a plague is actually good for the economy of Fiore. It forces the regions to band together, and like all wars, keeps weapons being made, and the population down. Well, they’re up, but you could be down with it.”

Kelso then, bowed his neck. Hoping this would be enough to get what he needed. Kelso was usually against loan sharks, but men like this guy were known for carrying around deep pockets and purses. The truth was, did he have enough speaking ability to convince the man. After all, these kinds of things had to be professional— right?

Last edited by Kelso on Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Erebus 

Shark Tank [Erebus] Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:27 am

Erebus

Erebus merely rolled his eyes, he’d seen these types before. Big dreams, and pipe hopes. However, there was always chances that these goons were successful someday. Beside’s Kelso was huge, if anything he could be muscle. Erebus took the investment seriously, exhaling with an annoyance. “You’re asking me if I want to help suppprt your living. So you can poison the population with a zombie virus?” Erebus has his hood up, he was just as hidden as Kelso, under that helmet. The two were on different mountains however. Erebus was famous, Kelso was a nobody.

Erebus spoke up again but this time, his tone was strikingly different. “What is this going to do for Eternal Nightmares image? I cannot sign my print on these dotted lines? Jin wouldn't.” Erebus mentioned the name of the current face of Eternal Nightmare. There was always his apothecary but could Jin even heal the Undead? If they’re already... dead? Ooh... But then, if he does. That looks good for Eternal Nightmare?! “... Actually, I am willing to believe there’s a chance we can help each other.” Erebus let a twisted grin spread across his lips. “But don’t get it twisted. You report everything to me, and eventually, you’ll find a way to pay for this purse.” Erebus stood up, he had made up his mind.

While he wasn’t going to fight Jin, he could at least make him look better. So long as the bread-crumb trail didn’t point back to his person, he didn’t have to worry about treason... There was a bigger mission here to play. Erebus scooted a pouch of jewels to Kelso. “Don’t disappoint me Kelso.”

-Exit-

Last edited by Erebus Gresham on Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

#3Kelso 

Shark Tank [Erebus] Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:47 am

After door closed behind Erebus, Kelso laughed. He slams a fist against the table, chuckling to himself. His armored hands Palm the bag, and he undoes the puch bag to watch blue sapphires slash against the table. The luster alone was magnificent.

“Foolish adventurer. There is no antidote for what I have planned. I know who your guildmaster is, and frankly... You’re going to need more than a herbalist and a mutant freak for this showstopper.” The tall summoner rose to his feet, raking the money back into the bag, he then set off on his ambitions. He would start by making a few allies, and planting boxes in farmhouses all through the west as he did so. These boxes would be full of his concoction, which he had named the ‘Stream’. It slowly caused necrosis of the brain, and eventually, the brain would die but the body wouldn’t, and that meant there was also no pain receptor.

He was going to control this army of the dead, and destroy Fiore for the Skull King.

The only obstacle for him now was time.

-End & Exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum