Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deadliest Catch PT. 1 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Deadliest Catch PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:57 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji had gone on vacation; there was a newly discovered island, and this specific island was discovered and owned by his first guild master. It was interesting to see and they were one of the first to step on the island. Of course, he meant as a foreigner, but that was what he was to a lot of places throughout the world. Still, he was wearing his summer attire. The young man was shirtless and wearing shorts and sandals. Renji had ditched the coat for the summer, but he did carry the empty but not so empty bag with him. They were in a different area, but it seemed like Yuurei had plans to do work. It would seem like there was a catch that some of the fishermen couldn’t normally get.

They wanted someone for the job and Yuurei was the first to take it. Of course, they gave him a set of directions on where to meet them, so he was heading there right now.

#2Naga 

Deadliest Catch PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:57 am

Naga
The member 'Yuurei' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 21

#3Yuurei 

Deadliest Catch PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:06 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were enjoying the heat. Okay, Renji was dying of the heat, and Yuurei was enjoying it. He was behind Yuurei the entire time because he was used to the cold. Their walk throughout the island was a nice one. It was hard to figure out where to go, but he knew it was near the coastline. That meant that it was worn around the beach houses that were set up throughout the island. A lot of the fishermen lived on those beach houses, even though they were mainly used by tourists.

When he got there, he would look around the area to see where the docks were with all the boats and ships. Once he found them, he would look over at Renji and he would see that his friend was dying. Without asking Yuurei would pick him up and put him on his shoulder. Once that happen, Renji would yelp a bit before he continued his walk.

161|330

#4Yuurei 

Deadliest Catch PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:03 pm

Yuurei

It wouldn’t take long for Yuurei to arrive at the area where all the boats were. There he would look for a specific boat. It would belong to his client, and he could start his work. He moved through the area and those who have lived here for years would look over at him. At first, the thoughts that had come to their head were that they were getting more and more new people onto their island. It wouldn’t take long, but they would notice that this guy looked familiar. Of course, it would hit them across their head that this guy was all over the newspaper.

He was the most famous mage throughout Fiore. They were in the sea, but it didn’t mean they didn’t know who this guy was. It was interesting to see him here, and they wondered what brought him here. The light mage kept moving through the area through until he arrived at his destination.

160|490

#5Yuurei 

Deadliest Catch PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:38 pm

Yuurei

“Is anybody on the ship right now?!” He would ask out loud hoping for someone to answer.

“Who’s asking?!” They would question out loud.

Yuurei would chuckle when he heard those words because he could understand. He would cough a bit to clear his throat before answering him.

“I’m here about the sheet of paper. It seems like you wanted to hire someone to do a job for you!” He said out loud.

The person would hear those words and he would walk up and out of the ship. He would look over to see the person speaking to him and he would have a smile on his face.

“That’s good to hear. I thought all the new people coming to this island were cowards. Aren’t you the famous boy from Fiore?” He asked Yuurei.

“Yes, I am, but we don’t have to talk about that. I came here to help you guys out. We can go whenever you want to.” He told the man.

165|655

#6Yuurei 

Deadliest Catch PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:53 pm

Yuurei

When the man heard this, he was glad that Yuurei was eager to get to work. He would have a smile on his face as he figured he would announce it to the other guys.

“You hear that boys! We have someone who is ready to go and take care of the sea monster! I expect that we will profit from this!” He said out loud.

The crew would start to show up from below the deck as they were also eager to see this beast slain.

“I don’t mind sharing the profits. I’m always down for that. I just want to take the sea monster out, so you guys don’t have a problem with the sea is all.” He said to the man.

“If that is all, get on board. We will take you out to sea, so you can fight the monster.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would hear this and he would jump onto the deck of the ship. He would stretch his arms as he was ready to get the show on the road.

178|833

#7Yuurei 

Deadliest Catch PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:24 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at everybody as they were getting to work. The crew was moving around the ship and they were untying ropes and moving them to another spot on the ship. It wasn’t just that, but they were also releasing the sails, so the ship could start moving. It would seem like they were all pros at this because they got things ready within a matter of seconds. This was good and soon the ship would start moving. The captain of the ship would move over to Renji and Yuurei.

“Are you as strong as they say and are you really okay with doing this on your own?” He asked curious to hear Yuurei’s words.

“I think I can take on anything on my own. I rather do it with others, but that’s why you guys are here. You guys are helping me out right now. As if I’m as strong as they say I am. I guess you will have to wait and find out.” He said with a smile on his face.

175|1008

#8Yuurei 

Deadliest Catch PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:44 am

Yuurei

The man would hear his words and he would stay quiet on the matter soon after. He would take the helm for a bit as they were heading in the direction of where the monster would be located. Their travel was beautiful, and he could feel the breeze that was going through his face and hair. Renji was feeling the same and he enjoyed this better than the summer heat he was feeling back on the island.

It wouldn’t take long, but the captain would start yelling at his crew members. He was giving them instructions and they were quick to act upon them. It wouldn’t take long, but they would come to a complete stop, and they would all look at him.

“You’re up pretty boy.” He said to Yuurei with a smile on his face.

Yuurei would walk over to the edge of the ship, and he would look down at the water. He didn’t see anything at first, but soon enough a huge shadow would start appearing from the side of the ship.

176|1184

#9Yuurei 

Deadliest Catch PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:50 am

Yuurei

It wouldn’t take long, but a huge sea creature with a long, gigantic neck would appear. It would look at the ship as if it was angry that they were here. The light mage would chuckle a bit when he saw this, and he would look the creature straight in the eyes. They would exchange stairs before a large tail all the way from the back of the creature would show up.

The Nephilim saw this as a sign that it was going to attack. He would run through the deck for momentum and speed, and he would jump into the air and toward the tail. He would swing his fist straight toward the tail of the monster as the tail was moving straight toward the ship.

Renji had opened his bag when Yuurei was in midair, and his equipment would be fulling placed on him as he would the tail would be pushed and the monster would move away from everybody up to ten meters.

166|1350

#10Yuurei 

Deadliest Catch PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:55 am

Yuurei

The sea monster wasn’t done for the battle though. It would be angry with the pain it felt, and Yuurei could see that. The people on the ship were confused though as they didn’t know how to save the young man. He was falling from the air and into the water, but of course, Yuurei would change that. His wings would grow from his back, and he would stop his descent as his eyes were a different color and his attention was to the beast that slapped his tail onto the water.

While this was happening another wave from another direction was coming to the ship. It wouldn’t take long, but it would hit the ship. It was a rough wave as it would tilt the ship nearly over, and everyone within it would fall overboard. Yuurei would look back to see this and his eyes widen as he was shocked to see this happening. While he kept his eyes off the sea monster it had its chance to attack.

170|1520

#11Yuurei 

Deadliest Catch PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:05 am

Yuurei

The sea monster was quick to attack, and its tail would do the trick. It would send Yuurei flying away as he was smack from behind. He didn’t think the creature would attack him, or at least it wouldn’t have been able to do that so quickly. He would spread his wings out to stop himself from moving any further. He would turn toward the monster and figured he would finish this thing up right now. The light mage would fly straight toward the creature and while he did that a magic circle would appear above his left hand. His stars would enter his body as soon as they had appeared and Yuurei would punch the crap out of the sea monster.

It wouldn’t take long, but it would fall into water and float on it lifeless. Yuurei would look around as he would see a bunch of people trying their best to get back onto the boat.

158|1678

#12Yuurei 

Deadliest Catch PT. 1 (Neutral) Empty Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:08 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would go help those who needed it. He would fly down and swoop them out of the water and onto the ship. There were those who were good and climbing back onto the ship. He figured they had experience in such a thing. The light mage had a smile on his face as he kept moving. It would take a while, but he would get everybody that was in the water back on the ship. When it was done, he would descend from the sky and back on the deck as he would disperse his wings. The crew would work on retrieving the sea monster’s body.

When they did the crew would head back to the docks and collect their reward. Of course, they would hand over Yuurei’s portion for taking it down. The berserker was happy enough to share the reward with them because he felt that it was only right for them to get paid as well. Still, now that he was done with this, he could enjoy his time here.

174|1852 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum