Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Golden Scissor (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Golden Scissor (Good) Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:03 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had decided to go check up on that fashion designer in his store. He had gotten him the fabric the other time, so he wanted to see the results in his design. Renji was more curious than Yuurei as he was the reason why they were going back. While they were approaching the store he could only wonder if they would find work today after checking up on the guy. He would enter the shop and there Fernando would be in the middle of his design. He would see that Yuurei had come to his shop, and he had a smile on his face.

He would stop with his work, and he would spin around the counter and towards Yuurei. He was happy that this guy had come because he figured he would get what he needed.

“I’m glad you came to visit Yuurei. I didn’t think I would see you again.” He said to Yuurei.

“Renji and I came to see how your work was going.” He said with a smile on his face.

#2Yuurei 

Yuurei

The man was happy that they wanted to check up on him, so he figured that he would ask him to take on a job for him. It would be for the best and he would give Yuurei some money.

“It’s going good, but I do need a magic tool, called the Golden Scissor to finish everything. I heard one of the traveling merchants coming to Baska will have one. Do you think you get me that Golden Scissor?” He asked Yuurei hoping he would be down for it.

“Sure I can go talk to the merchant and figure out which one I selling the Golden Scissor you’re seeking.” He said to Fernando.

The designer would be grateful for Yuurei’s help and he would get him the money to go and buy the product. When Yuurei got what he needed he would leave the shop. He knew the merchants that came in and out of this city because of the traveling he had done.

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would find himself at the district early as he could be, and he would look around to see that there were merchants setting up shop. That was good because he would look and ask around. There were a lot of them around, but he had only gone to the ones he knew. They didn’t have the golden scissors but knew what it was. When he had gone to the last merchant he had known, it would seem like he heard a guy boasting about having the item at hand. That was good to know, and he would point him in the right direction. The light mage would make his way towards the direction where the merchant would be, and he would see that there were a lot of people who were surrounding him.

Yuurei would shake his head because he knew this was going to happen, but still, he figured that Renji would be able to convince him to give it to them.

#4Yuurei 

Golden Scissor (Good) Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:04 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would make it to the merchant, and he would wave at him as he knew the guy. He would come to Yuurei and they would speak to each other. Once they had seen how they were doing, Renji would talk to him about the golden scissor. They would go back and forth, but after Renji explained that it would be of use with their client, everyone else was going to try and make more money off it. When he heard this, he would decide that if everyone was going to use it to make more money, then he wouldn’t give it to them. He would sell it to Renji and when everyone saw this, they would chase Yuurei for it. The light mage was too fast, and he would make his way to the shop.

When he got into the shop, he would hand the scissors to Fernando and he would get paid for his deed and would leave the shop for the day.

675/500
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum