Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantastic Fabrics (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Fantastic Fabrics (Good) Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:42 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was in Baska as he was relaxing for quite some time here, and he decided that it was time to go look for some quick job to do. He was at the job board like always and it wouldn’t take long but he would find a specific flier on the board. It was different from all the rest, as it was in pink. He figured he would go help whoever put this up there. He pulled the flying, and he would head over to the boutique shop where it told him that he needed to go.

While he was going over there, he would wave at a lot of people who would smile at him. He wasn’t sure if they knew who he was or if they thought he was good-looking. In the end, he would find himself in front of the boutique shop and when he was ready, he would enter the shop without hesitating.

#2Yuurei 

Fantastic Fabrics (Good) Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:43 am

Yuurei

When he got into the shop the man that own the shop would make his way around the counter and towards Yuurei. He would get close to him as he didn’t always see such beautiful men enter his store with a cat on their shoulder.

“How can I help you on such a beautiful day, sir. Is there is something you want to buy here or an idea you want me to make a reality?” He asked Yuurei as he was outgoing and kind.

“I wish I came here for that, but I came because of this pink flier that you put on the job board.” He said to the owner.

The owner was excited that somebody had come to the rescue, and he was excited as he spun around.

“So you’re going to be my savior today. I’m truly busy at my shop right now and I’m designing some new stuff for a fashion line. The name is Fernando by the way and I need you to certain local shops in Baska and buy fabrics for me.” He said as he wasn’t done talking but he allowed the young man to process everything.

#3Yuurei 

Fantastic Fabrics (Good) Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:43 am

Yuurei

“Do your best to bargain with the shops and take this money and buy as much as you can. I will show you what kind of fabrics I need, so you don’t get lost with what you need.” He said to Yuurei as he would go get some examples.

When he got back Renji and Yuurei would look at them and they would nod taking a mental note of it. He figured that Renji knew what to get because he was used to making things and he knew about the expensive stuff.

“Okay we will go get you what you need. So no worries.” He said this and Fernando would give him a hug before letting the two of them go and do their job.

Yuurei would leave the shop and he would start traveling to the local stores that sold fabrics. When he had gone in there, he would find what he was looking for, but when it came to bargaining, Renji was the one that spoke up as he was arguing with the guy and eventually got the fabric for a discount. They would leave, and Yuurei was impressed by his Exceed as they were heading to another place to buy more fabric.

#4Yuurei 

Fantastic Fabrics (Good) Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:44 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had gone to several places and some of them he would leave with nothing, and then others he would leave with what they wanted. It wouldn’t take too long to do, but the two of them would find themselves in front of the boutique shop they were at before. The light mage would enter the place and Fernando would rush towards him when he saw that he had all the fabric he was looking for. He was excited as he would take the fabric to the back before returning to Yuurei.

“You got everything I needed. Thank you how did you get all of this so cheaply too?” He asked Yuurei.

“He did all the bargaining. He knows his stuff, so they weren’t going to be able to take advantage of us.” He said to Fernando.

The man listened to Yuurei and he would smile as he would give them their reward. Yuurei would bow slightly and leave the shop as Fernando had gone to the back to work on his designs.

729/500
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum