Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stop the Plague (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Stop the Plague (Good) Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:09 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were a bit confused about what was going on within the city. He was pretty sure that he and Gerard had created a way to make sure the people of the city wouldn’t become violent. Still, it looked the doctor didn’t use what they made to stop this from happening. The light mage avoided the people as he didn’t want to hurt anybody unless he had any choice. He moved through the city as best as he could without trying to bump into any of the crazies. While moving around he would hear someone screaming for their lives, and at the same time, it sounded familiar. It wasn’t just that, but he swore that he heard his name from that voice a couple of times.

The light mage would follow the direction of where the voice had come from, and he would laugh as he couldn’t believe it. He watched Gerard running for his life from two people who looked like they wanted to beat him up.

#2Yuurei 

Stop the Plague (Good) Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:09 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would calm himself as he sighed because he knew that this was going to be a long day today. He started running towards Gerard and when he got into full speed, he would make his way past the doctor and to the two people who were chasing him. He would stop in front of them, and he would punch them both in the gut. It was strong enough to knock them out, but not do long-term damage. He would watch them both drop, and he would look over to the doctor who had stopped running when he saw what the young man had done. He would gasp for air as he was catching his breath due to all the running that he was doing today. The light mage would walk towards him and when he got close enough, he would wait for him to stand up straight and talk to him.

Gerard would stand straight as he was happy that Yuurei was here to save him, for he didn’t know how long he was going to be able to run.

#3Yuurei 

Stop the Plague (Good) Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:10 am

Yuurei

“I’m glad I found you Yuurei. It seems like Mattoro has put so much of that poison into the water that everyone in the city has been infected. Of course, I’m not because I didn’t drink an ounce of the water, and seeing as you aren’t running around doing the same I guess you didn’t either.” He paused a bit as Yuurei nodded agreeing with him.

“I need you to be the one to use the cure on everyone at the same time in Baska. It is the only way to get rid of the virus, or else everyone would just get infected again.” He said this to Yuurei.

Yuurei looked at him confused as he wondered how he was going to be able to do something like that. He had light magic, and not wind magic like Kailani but he hoped the doctor had a way to do it.

“How am I supposed to do that with the thing we made?” He asked waiting for an answer to their problem.

#4Yuurei 

Stop the Plague (Good) Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:10 am

Yuurei

Gerard would hear the light mage and with that, he would close his eyes for a bit as he was gathering his words with what he was about to him.

“I need you two go to three different locations with me and set up detonators of the aerosol that we made last time. I placed the cure into two other aerosols and now that will be enough to help everyone. Once we put them all in their locations, we will detonate them, and it should get everyone at the same time. Will you help me with that Yuurei?” He asked him hoping that the guy was willing to help.

“Sure I’ll help. I think it would be faster if I did it on my own, but I guess you would be safe if you stick next to me. So, let’s go to the first location first. Lead the way and I will follow you, just make sure that we stay out of sight.” He said to Gerard.

The doctor was happy, and he would bow slightly as he would start walking in the direction of the first location.

#5Yuurei 

Stop the Plague (Good) Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:11 am

Yuurei

The two of them would walk towards the east side of Baska and their trip around the alleyways that filled the place made the trip even longer than it needed to. Still, it was the safest for Gerard, and the light mage didn’t want to have to go through a fight with a bunch of innocent people. Still, after a bit of walking Gerard would look at Yuurei as they had made it to their destination.

“Hey can you watch my back as I set things up and we can move onto the next spot?” He asked Yuurei.

“Of course, just get everything ready so we can move onto the next location.” He said this as Gerard would start getting ready.

While he was at the spot setting things up two people would fall to the side as they were wrestling with each other. They were both infected with the virus and when they looked over to Yuurei they noticed that there was something different between them and him and would start rushing to him ready to attack and kill him.

#6Yuurei 

Stop the Plague (Good) Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:12 am

Yuurei

The light mage was confused don how they knew he was different but shook his head because he had just had to knock them out. One his hands would open, and a magic circle would appear in his hand and from there the stars would show up before entering his body. When he was fast enough, he would move towards them, and he would sidestep to one of their sides and chop him right on the next as he would fall on the ground. The other one had seen Gerard and would continue running straight towards him. Yuurei saw this and he would shake his head because this was stupid, but he figured it would be easier to take him out.

The berserker ran straight towards the plagued man, and he would also chop him on the back of his neck as he would drop to the ground. When that was done, he would look over to Gerard and be hoping that he was done with setting up in this place.

#7Yuurei 

Yuurei

When he got to him it seemed like he was still working on it and Yuurei scratched his head.

“Are you almost done with that? We have two more places to do this to, and I don’t know how many of these people are going to be around those areas.” He said this to Gerard.

“I’m almost done and… there we go.” He would stand up as he was done with preparing the detonator with a smile on his face.

He would start moving and Yuurei would follow. They were basically going to the opposite side of the city now and were going to do the same thing. The two of them would move through the area again as they traversed via alleyways. It was the best bet, and if they bumped into any infected people, it would be easier for Yuurei to handle them. Their trip around the city took a long time this time around, but they would be able to get there without a problem.

#8Yuurei 

Yuurei

That was what they thought, but there were two guys fighting with each other when they got there. These two infected saw Yuurei and Gerard and started running towards them. The light mage noticed Gerard was running away as soon as he could, and he shook his head because he knew that he had to take care of it. He would run quicker than their eyes could see him, and he would end up behind them both as he chopped them both on the next without hesitating. When they both fell to the ground, he would investigate the alleyway and figured he would call out to Gerard.

“You can come out now. I took care of them. Hurry up so we can go to the final location.” He said to Gerard.

Gerard would come out of the alleyway, and he would move to the area where he would start preparing for the detonator in this place. It would take a few minutes, but soon after the doctor was finished with his work here and was ready to go to their final location.

#9Yuurei 

Stop the Plague (Good) Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:13 am

Yuurei

Now that they were ready, their last location was probably going to be the hardest place. They had to go to the center of the city, which meant that they were going to bump into a few crazies where Gerard needed to plant the last detonator. Yuurei knew he would give him the time he needed to get things done. Gerard started walking and the light mage would follow him.

“I’m assuming you were going to do this earlier, but Mattoro beat you to it?” He asked as they continued walking through the alleyways.

“Yeah I was going to do this before it got this bad. When I was ready to plant all the detonators, all of this happened. I’m glad you’re here to help me make sure this never happens again.” He said to Yuurei.

While they were speaking, they would make it to the center of the city and the last detonator would be placed where it needed to be.

#10Yuurei 

Stop the Plague (Good) Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:13 am

Yuurei

Yuurei thought that would be the case, but then he would see six people looking at the two of them as if they had done something horrible.

“Go get things ready, I will take care of all of them quickly.” He said this to Gerard as the doctor ran off and started planting the last detonator.

The six infected didn’t wait for them as they were all running towards Yuurei and Gerard. The half-elf would run to the closest one and he would punch him straight in the abdomen as he would fall to the ground. The next one was a woman, who he had run to and chopped her on the next as he caught her falling and placed her on the ground. It wouldn’t take long for the other four to place their focus on Yuurei. He chuckled as he figured taking two of them out right away was for the best.

He moved straight to them, and he would chop them both on their neck and caught them as he placed them on the ground. While he was doing that the remaining two ran straight at him from behind.

#11Yuurei 

Stop the Plague (Good) Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:14 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would shake his head as he would stand up straight and when they got too close to him, he would punch them straight in their stomachs as they would fall to the ground together. When he was done with them, Gerard would come to Yuurei with a smile on his face.

“The detonators are ready for you to detonate.” He said this to Yuurei.

The light mage would pull the trigger and all three detonators would go off at the same time and would spread throughout the city. It would be taken in by everyone in the city and soon enough everyone would return to normal and have forgotten what had happened to them. Gerard would go to Yuurei and hug him because they were able to save everybody from this stupid stunt Mattoro had pulled.

“Thank you Yuurei, and Renji. I couldn’t have done any of this without the two of you.” He said to Yuurei as he would hand him money for his hard work.

Yuurei would smile as he took the money. He was glad to be of service and now that he was done with all of this, he figured he move on and go to the next place he wanted to check and help out.

1977/1800 (10% reduction from companion)
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum