Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Palpable Training [Training]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:55 pm

Poropo Poproporp
The monk returned to the Fieros Girdle in order to train again! However, this training did not require lava to be defended against by a thin layer of condensed light - the monk wanted to find a way to further improve the Iron Deity's angels' capabilities such as strength and speed. Poropo valued the speed of his steeds, but strength was an important factor now that people were starting to want to hurt the monk more often during jobs!

The monk meditated on the ground, sitting and waiting for the First Arch Immortal come out while touching eight piercings on his body, "Oh Iron Deity, I need the First Arch Immortal to come out so I may practice improving his capabilities!" A magic circle appeared five meters away from the monk which burst forth with light and condensed to form the First Arch Immortal!

The monk was happy the First Arch Immortal was not upset with the last set of tasks he had to perform - doing as a child said and pretending to have been summoned by a child of all things was not an easy set of tasks for a noble Immortal of the Iron Deity to complete. However, the First Arch Immortal was no slouch and was more than willing to lift his weight in order to purify the world with the help of Poropo.

200/1,000 words (Intelligence [-60%] + Guild Level 4 [-15%])

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:34 pm

Poropo Poproporp
The First Arch Immortal was ready to do what Poropo asked, especially if doing so meant purifying the world! The monk who summoned the First Arch Immortal, Poropo, pointed to a nearby rock and said, "try punching that rock over there." Confused but willing, the First Arch Immortal looked at the boulder and slowly made his way over there with the intent to obliterate the rock! The First Arch Immortal stood in front of the rock and scanned the specimen to discover weak points - the rock seemed invincible from the perspective of the First Arch Immortal! The monk could tell the metallic arch angel was hesitant to do anything to the rock and attempted to cheer the large hulk, "You can do it! I believe in you!"

The First Arch Immortal looked at the cheering Poropo and then back at the rock - the look at the rock could be described as cold like steel. The hulking angel reeled back an arm as if preparing to strike - the strike looked as though it would be devastating, but once the First Arch Immortal punched the rock with his pillar-like fist the rock did not move nor did the rock break. The First Arch Immortal was disappointed he could not do anything to the boulder-like rock and went back to Poropo.

400/1,000 words (Intelligence [-60%] + Guild Level 4 [-15%])

#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:40 pm

Poropo Poproporp
The First Arch Immortal was disappointed he could not break a simple rock, but he knew this would happen - the metallic arch angel was meant to defend against attacks or block a path, not to hurt other things with immense force despite being so large. The monk had a feeling failure would happen, too, and had a small solution which he shared with the First Arch Immortal, "do not be disappointed, First Arch Immortal - you did the best you could and I commend you for trying. Thankfully I have a solution gifted to me by the Iron Deity! Stand still for a second."

Poropo made a circle with his hands which created a magic circle within his hands - a second, much large magic circle appeared beneath the hulking First Arch Immortal, filling the metallic arch angel with light! The First Arch Immortal felt strong enough to punch the rock and went to task! The monk had a bad reputation among the lower ranked angels, specifically First Immortal and Second Immortal believed the monk was no good, but the First Arch Immortal would share this story and perhaps repair the reputation of the monk! The First Arch Immortal, now more than five meters away from the monk who gave him more Strength, was suddenly feeling less strong again.

600/1,000 words

#4Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:46 pm

Poropo Poproporp
The First Arch Immortal felt his power gifted to him by Poropo fading because he was too far away - the monk had a feeling this would happen, just as he had a feeling the First Arch Immortal could not destroy a rock without help. Neither were happy with the result and met up again just outside the Fieros Girdle, watching the rocks from the volcano fall to the ground, covering the earth in molten debris. Poropo looked to the First Arch Immortal and said, "I want to try again, but this time I want to force the spell to not only reach farther but also be much stronger - are you willing to try again, First Arch Immortal?"

The metallic arch angel looked down at Poropo for a moment and hesitated, but there was no sense not trying - the First Arch Immortal nodded slowly and went to the boulder-like rock at the edge of the Fieros Girdle for one more try. Poropo was ready to help increase the strength of the First Arch Immortal by first praying to the Iron Deity, but not with clasped hands, "Oh Iron Deity, I make my hands into circles for thee - help me make the First Arch Immortal strong enough to shatter that rock over there...please!"

800/1,000 words

#5Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:52 pm

Poropo Poproporp
The monk of the Iron Diety prayed with hands made into a circle, hoping a much stronger version of Heavyweight Iron would appear below the First Arch Immortal! The first sign would be if a magic circle appeared underneath the First Arch Immortal at all - the range on Heavyweight Iron was very short so the range needed to be stronger first. The second sign of a stronger version would be a much larger magic circle! Poropo flex his hands while still making a circle with them and shouted to the First Arch Immortal, "Ready!?"

The First Arch Immortal nodded as he reeled back again in hopes of Poropo being able to help destroy the rock. The metallic arch angel released his first and slowly zoomed towards the rock with a metallic punch! Poropo closed his eyes and attempted to push some power into the First Arch Immortal!

A moment of silence passed just before the sound of a rock could be heard shattered and destroyed! However, not just the rock was destroyed - a crater was left behind where the rock used to sit - Poropo opened his eyes and saw a large magic circle appear underneath the First Arch Immortal, indicating the monk had successfully learned a powerful new spell!

1,000/1,000 words (Intelligence [-60%] + Guild Level 4 [-15%])

Heavyweight Mithril Trained

#6Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:01 pm

Poropo Poproporp
The monk looked to the First Arch Immortal with happiness and glee - the metallic angel looked back with a cold face, as usual, but radiated a happy aura in the direction of the monk who helped smash a rock to dust! The two were happy to have increased their might against the forces of impurity, but the monk was not satisfied, "Before you come back, I want to test something!" Poropo wanted to not only increase the strength of the First Arch Immortal but also increase the speed of the normally slow, metallic arch angel.

"When I saw so, try to reach me with all your speed!" shouted Poropo at the First Arch Immortal who seemed ready to fly with tremendous speed - the metallic angel assumed the monk was going to try to make another magic circle and help some more. The diligence of the summoning monk would bring a tear to the single eye of the First Arch Immortal if the metallic angel could cry.

Without taking his hands apart, the monk concentrated and flexed his hands in order to force another connection to the Iron Deity, "Oh Iron Deity, thank you so much for blessing me with the power to bless the Immortals with strength. However, I would like to now bless the Immortals with tremendous speed as well! Oh Iron Deity, bless me one more time...please!" The monk of the Iron Deity focused all his willpower into his hands once more and tried to create another magic circle underneath the First Arch Immortal - just like before, the range would need to be high, but the effect would also have to be strong!

The monk focused hard one more time, sweating not only from the heat emanating from the Fieros Girdle but also from being squeezed out by exhaustion Poropo was starting to feel. If this spell did not work then the monk would feel like a failure despite having at least half-succeeded already.

300/500 words (Intelligence [-60%] + Guild Level 4 [-15%])

#7Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:07 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Focusing all his mental energy into his hands, the monk pushed forward and felt an odd resistance, as if something was physically keeping the monk from moving forward and casting his intended spell. The monk believed the Iron Deity did not want the monk to learn anymore spells today, but then the resistance became more and more bearable. The monk was now sure the Iron Deity was actually guiding the hands of the monk by showing where they needed to move - Poropo felt proud to be a monk of the Iron Deity and slowly wiggled his hands into the correct posture and the pushed them towards the First Arch Immortal in the distance.

The First Arch Immortal stood still until he felt a strange sensation cover his metallic body - speed filled the titanic arch angel! The metallic arch angel believed the increase in speed to be the sign Poropo intended to give the First Arch Immortal, so the angel sprinted towards the monk with much pride! Not only did the First Arch Immortal get to feel tremendous strength today, but he was allowed to feel incredible speed as well! Being a prestigious arch angel of the Iron Deity felt rewarding for the first time in a long time - the monk helped the First Arch Immortal feel powerful.

500/500 words (Intelligence [-60%] + Guild Level 4 [-15%])

Lightweight Adamantine Trained

#8Decima 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:22 pm

Decima
It had been some time since her last trek into the Fieros Girdle. The place held some degree of taboo for the woman after her expedition into an underground ruin went awry. However, like that last trip which was spurred by financial gain, this trip was motivated by money as well. A lot of money, at that. The last she had heard, her mark's bounty was nearing two million jewels in value. In the time that it had taken her to travel here she wondered if her target had the decency to break that benchmark and put even more money on his head. Money was merely a means to an end, but over two million jewels would open plenty of options, no doubt.

Poropo Poproporp wasn't exactly trying to hide. The giant summon he was playing with would be hard to miss anywhere, let alone in the barren inferno of a hellscape that the Fieros Girdle was. The way it had smashed that boulder wasn't her definition of subtle, either. The creature itself was just as peculiar as its creator, and as Nadine observed the two while moving closer she wondered where the man's other summons were. As she walked towards the pair from behind the monk she couldn't help but be a little impressed as the giant summon sprinted back to its master with surprising speed. Having a feeling that this would be a good fight for both of them, the woman allowed a small, greedy smile to curve her lips.

From thirty meters away, Nadine clapped her hands slowly to announce her presence if Poropo hadn't noticed her yet. The metallic ringing of her gauntlets bumping into each other only served to underline the gesture amid the Fieros Girdle's otherwise lackluster background noise. If no aggressive behavior was shown from the summoner or his creation Nadine would continue her patient advancing to twenty meters between them; otherwise, she'd remain at thirty meters away. In either case she'd shout out to the man.

"That's quite the friend you have there, Poropo Poproporp! I don't think I've seen anything quite like it before. For your sake, I hope it's as strong as it looks. The price on your head is a sizable one, but I'll do my best to keep you alive and in one piece. Although, being a C-rank mage myself, maybe I'm the one who should be asking for leniency?"

Her smile widened into a grin as her hands curled into fists and her arms raised up at the ready in front of herself. Her feet shifted in the ashen dirt, heels lifting off the ground slightly in preparation for sudden movements. The monk could plead for his surrender if he wanted to, for whatever good that would do. Her World aura allowed her limited insight into her opponent's psychology, and she wondered if he would try talking her into standing down, even. Nadine had high expectations for this fight, however; not only was money on the line but their pride as guild members as well.

INVASION/FIGHT INFO:

STATS & EQUIPMENT:

#9Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 am

Poropo Poproporp
Having just finished training two spells, Poropo was in a state of bliss - the Iron Deity blessed the monk with a stronger ability to help the Immortal of the Iron Deity! However, the monk's celebration was interrupted by a stranger whom the monk had never seen or heard of before - her fists were covered in gauntlets which would already indicate she was a fighter, but her words made the situation perfectly clear to the monk.

Poropo faced the woman who was thirty meters away and thought to himself, [She is here to earn money by taking me somewhere...maybe I can ask her where.] Letting the women get to twenty meters from the monk, Poropo spoke up in response, "Where do you plan on taking me and for how long? I also wish to avoid violence...but I need to know." The monk wanted to put fingers on his piercings in preparation for a violent outcome, but he simply clasped his hands in prayer like any monk would. Granted, Poropo was not like any other monk - he knew magic to defend himself with many of his spells activating by clasping his hands. Thankfully for the woman, the spells which required clasping were defensive - the monk was not about to start the fight.

Meanwhile, the First Arch Immortal faded off, returning to the Iron Deity's legion where he belonged. Thankfully Poropo did not have to summon the metallic arch angel himself - the Iron Deity gifted the First Arch Immortal in order to help with training. If Poropo had actually summoned the First Arch Immortal then he would have drained the monk of all his mana by now, not forget the other gifted spells used for training. If the Iron Deity was not so generous then Poropo would be out of luck against this woman should she decide to become violent.

Speaking of violence, Poropo did not like getting hurt so the final preparation the monk attempted to be subtle about was widening his stance enough to lunge out of the way of any incoming strikes - the monk was not aware of what the woman was actually capable of, but based on her gauntlet-armed fists Poropo could understand she may prefer close combat. Poropo was the opposite, preferring to send in summoned Immortals to help him fight - if the monk was forced into close combat then his only option would be the Elder Sage's Staff nestled against his left shoulder. Despite the primary purpose of the Elder Sage's Staff being to strengthen the monk's connection to the Iron Deity, the staff could be used as a blunt instrument with far more power than the monk could must alone.

Not included within the monk's preparations but still part of his arsenal are his Luminous Monarch's Goggles - the goggles were another fated gift to strengthen his connection to the Iron Deity, similarly increasing the effectiveness of his Light-Type Magic. The goggles may not be the most comfortable accessory he has ever worn, but they helped a tremendous amount with casting spells quickly and effectively.

All the monk had to do now was wait to see if the woman would give the monk an answer to his questions. The monk would then decide if giving himself to the woman would be in his best interest or not - a peaceful solution tended to be the better solution, believed Kind Monk Poropo.

REWARD/FIGHT:

COMBAT:

Fight WC = 563/1,500

#10Decima 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:13 am

Decima
For whatever reason the devout monk allowed Nadine to lower the distance between them to twenty meters unchallenged. With her intentions made perfectly clear she could only guess that Poropo didn't feel threatened by her presence. She had openly admitted to being a lower ranking mage than the monk, but she didn't hear arrogance in his tone when the man finally spoke up. He had a strange request to bring forth, and it dulled the woman's sharp toothed grin after she heard it. Any remaining traces of the gesture were wiped completely by the proposition of a peaceful resolution, her grin now being completely replaced with a slight frown. Nadine's golden eyes narrowed as they fixated on the monk's hands clasping together, and then she watched for a moment as the strange looking summon disappeared. Underhanded trickery was not something she had seen in Poropo through the use of her World aura, but that was a fickle gift at the best of times.

"You're asking the wrong person," she'd finally concede in a disinterested tone, "I'm here to make sure you get detained by your real captors upon your surrender or defeat. After seeing your friend in action? You've gone and gotten my hopes up on it being the latter of the two options."

She paused to stare at the Poropo's staff as her mind wandered back to fighting. It looked far more ornate than what might have been necessary for a monk. It even had a fancy name and a slew of magical abilities, according to her World aura. Her gaze returned shortly to the staff's owner.

"They're probably watching us right now, though; once you've gotten their attention, they're rather persistent vermin. Roaches crawling in the dark, really." The woman's smile returned as she chuckled behind her sharp teeth. She held no love for people who wouldn't pull their own weight, but without their cowardice, collecting contracts would be a sorry and worthless affair. "If the decision was left up to myself? Now, there we'd have an interesting alternative, if not an amusing quandary. After I got paid for your capture, I could care less if you were immediately released. You're too profitable to keep locked up for long." Nadine wouldn't elaborate on what she meant by that but as she understood things, Poropo was the type of man who would keep pissing off the wrong type of people. It was how he landed in this situation in the first place, but it wasn't something the demi-human hated particularly.

Nadine's gauntlets would slowly lower to her sides, and she would begin walking towards Poropo at an unhurried pace. Her gaze remained attentive, and while her stride was calm her fingers were still curled into fists.

"At worst? I would drag you to the North, maybe to a nice quiet spot somewhere in Orchidia. Then we would have a nice, long chat to see if you know anything important. Being under my care couldn't possibly be that terrible, could it? So Poropo, you tell me; is peace an option?"

FIGHT INFO:

STATS & EQUIPMENT:

#11Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:19 am

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo was becoming less comfortable with Nadine getting so close while still using aggressive words to describe the situation Kind Monk Poropo found himself in - apparently being kind has caused many problems for the monk, most of which likely stemmed from his interactions with some underground associates he spied on several times. Another possible incident which negatively impacted the monk's reputation within the underworld was protecting shops from being vandalized for not paying protection money. The monk figured he had some sort of bounty or bounty-like value - instead of a bounty for breaking the laws of the world of light, the monk had a bounty for breaking the rules of the underworld. Poropo was not entirely upset - a higher bounty meant more people knew the monk was a Kind Monk which could help with resolving low-level conflicts peacefully.

Before the aggressive woman could get closer, the monk shouted, "Stop! Do not get any closer..." The monk's clasped hands were brought closer to his collarbone, more specifically close to the piercings covering his neck-rolls - if Nadine did not stop short of 18 meters, the monk would have to take drastic measures to protect himself from incarceration. If Nadine did stop at the 18 meter mark from Poropo, then Poropo would continue speaking, "...as fun as incarceration sounds, I cannot be Kind Monk Poropo while trapped behind bars." The monk kept his stance wide enough for a lunge if Nadine decided to stop listening, but if things continued to be somewhat amicable then the monk would speak a little more, "you seem to know of me, which means you know what I might be capable of - are you certain you wish to keep pushing my buttons?"

The monk was beginning to sweat in anticipation of what was to come - his pours were opening up and salty water flowed from his sunburned skin. Perhaps the sweat could be chalked up to being within the Fieros Girdle, a hot place. However, the woman seemed to be perceptive enough to find the monk training here so perhaps she was perceptive enough to know the monk was nervous about being forced to fight. If Nadine cross the 18 meter threshold, then the monk would feel compelled to behave offensively in order to avoid capture.

If something horrible happened and the monk felt he had to run away, he could try to rely on his summons to escape, but his summons were not always the fastest beings within a given area. In comparison to this woman who specialized in hunting people down, the monk's Immortals were going to be too slow without some extra help from a recently trained spell - for better or worse, the monk was caught alone having trained two, strong spells capable of boosting the strength or speed of his metallic angels but at the cost of much mana.

All the monk could do now what hope Nadine would hesitate and think things through. Unfortunately, the one factor which could heavily influence the huntress' decision was the value of Kind Monk Poropo's Contract. This mysterious value could be a harbinger of doom for the monk.

COMBAT:

Fight WC = 1,084/1,500

#12Kazimir Seiryu 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:02 am

Kazimir Seiryu
"Sheesh, he certainly came a long way," Kazmir spoke as he made his way up the path. A cough escaped the wind mage at the heated atmosphere. He cleared his throat as a volcanic geyser erupted, meters to his right. He threw an arm up over his face and stepped sideways.

"At least he has found some solitude," he said, wondering what possesses a person to train all the way out here. Poro had made a name for himself already in the guild and every time a request came up on the board it came down just as fast, in his hands. He rocketed through the ranks of the guild and in power. The young mage had been honing his craft in the volcanic land and it was high time for Kaz to see his guildmates progress.

The wind mage rose up through the obsidian pathway with a hand held high to wave, when he saw another person standing with feet pressed into the ground. Both of them were battle-ready and the atmosphere between them seemed as thick and unyielding as the volcanic heat permeating around them.

Kaz lowered his hand and walked out, staying 40 meters away. "Hey, Poropo. Sorry, we have not met yet. You've been rather busy. I don't want to interrupt your training session. Seems you already have a partner for that. So don't mind me." Kaz sat down and popped back up rubbing his backside, "Hot" he took carry to lower himself back down and sat cross-legged with his back straight.

"Nice to meet you as well miss. I just want to see his progress. Please carry on. And don't worry I won't interrupt," he added, revealing he had an idea of what was going on, given the two didn't look like they were old pals here for a sparring session and Poro's contract was surprisingly attractive.

He nodded back at Poro, wishing him the best, with however this turned out.

#13Decima 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:22 pm

Decima
Nadine decided to humor the monk when he demanded she stop advancing. Taking no further steps forward the woman stood with eighteen meters between them. There was a brief flutter of excitement in her eyes as she noted the monk's hands move, but once she realized the man was only trying to intimidate her the demi-human's excitement gave way to visible vexation.

"Pushing buttons? You're the one being pretentious thinking no one would come looking for you. Last I saw, you were worth almost two million jewels. That price is probably even higher now. All things considered I've been nothing but polite to you." Maybe Poropo didn't realize how much he was worth to the criminal underworld. That was certainly a possibility if the monk wasn't keeping track of bounty boards, but that was irrelevant to Nadine's desires here. Her fists were starting to raise up again when a new voice joined them. Her gaze shot immediately to the intruder to asses this new development. There was a lot of information to process staring at Kazimir Seiryu thanks to her aura, and she had to pause to collect her thoughts as the newcomer spoke briefly to Poropo.

Fairy Tail's guildmaster. A prominent wind mage. A lifelong scholar and determined guardian. The faces of those associated with him smiled. Nadine recognized two: Judith and Poropo. Another face stood out, a woman Nadine only knew through her reputation: Karisa. Even with all these things she could see though, she could also see that the man was a vampire. The knowledge made Nadine wary of the him despite the rosy picture painted by her special sight. Cordial vampires were the exception and not the rule for the undead race. Even looking past that, Kazimir was allied with Poropo and a potential enemy.

Still, even Nadine huffed out a soft smirk at the guildmaster's misfortune in choosing the wrong place for a seat. She assumed it had been an act to diffuse some of the tension out of their current situation, for whatever it was worth. When the man spoke to her directly the woman couldn't help but return a skeptical stare at him, although she had little reason to doubt his candor.

"Next you'll be telling me Madame Karlinius is joining us as well with some of her home cooking," she said in disbelief before shaking her head with a chuckle. This day had certainly become far more exciting. She studied Kazimir for a few more moments, thinking of possibly switching targets. "Business before pleasure, then," said the demi-human as her gaze rolled back to Poropo.

"My name's Nadine Archambault, by the way. I've got a bounty of my own, but it's nothing compared to yours. Although, it might be higher if everything I've done was recorded. It could buy you something at the potion shop, at least. So don't feel conflicted about any of this; assault would be the lightest of my charges if you sent me off to Era's Dungeon."

With nothing more to say Nadine raised her fists up in a ready position once more. Her heels rose up off the ground slightly as one foot slid back. A yellow magic seal appeared above Indra's Gauntlet as she channeled mana into the weapon, and then she lunged forward at an enhanced speed and distance to quickly close the eighteen meter gap in under a second's time. Her other gauntlet, Aegir's Hand, aimed a punch straight for Poropo's chest as she neared him.

FIGHT INFO:

STATS & EQUIPMENT:

ACTIVE SPELLS:

#14Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:58 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Nadine seemed satisfied stopping at the 18 meter threshold from Poropo. The monk was able to get his warning in, but the huntress ended up sharing the massive Contract on the monk's head - two million or more Jewels! Poropo wanted to be shocked by this figure, but the organizations and people who he's angered by being the Kind Monk of Fairy Tail would likely pool together funds to see Poropo again - the monk remained calm in the face of such a large number, mostly because Nadine was still using aggressive words. The huntress may have stopped coming closer, but she seemed fully intent on forcing Poropo to come with her.

After Nadine both deflated and inflated Poropo's ego, she was distracted by a mysterious figure joining the sidelines! Nadine's attention was momentarily pulled away from the monk - the perfect chance to attack or get a head start running! Unfortunately, the monk's teachings from the Iron Deity got in the way of practicality - attacking first is an impure act the devote monk did not want to partake in! Wordlessly, the monk listened to the small conversation between Kazimir and Nadine - Poropo felt as though he knew this seemingly important man but could not put his praying fingers on exactly who. The man spoke as if knowing Poropo while Nadine said "Madame Karlinius" - gears turned and clicked to help the monk understand the Guild Master of Fairy Tail was going to watch Poropo battle!

The monk remained speechless and continued listening to Nadine who seemed unbothered by Kazimir's presence - Kazimir's words suggested he was here to watch Poropo train, nothing more. The monk did not know what to think of this strange turn of events, but Nadine obviously wished to continue doing battle. She spoke a little of her own escapades as a huntress, apparently being of the impure variety - unsurprising considering she wanted to turn in the pure monk for a high reward.

When Nadine finished speaking, she began taking a stance to indicate she was going to charge Poropo! The monk was ready with clasped, praying hands but did not know how strong Nadine might be! Unknowledgable of Nadine's strength, the monk covered himself in all of his known defenses from weakest to strongest with the help of the Elder Sage's Staff in order to try and gauge Nadine's overall strength - first came Iron Body, then Steel Body, followed by Titanium Body, and finally Adamantine Body! A massive expenditure of mana meant to extract vital information - the monk would know all or some of Nadine's strength depending on how many layers of defense covering the monk shattered!

After Nadine took her stance, a magic circle appeared on one of Nadine's gauntlets - the monk prepared himself for the worse, keeping his knees bent enough to lunge out of the way. The other preparation the monk had ready thanks to moving his clasped hands to his neck-roll piercings was to summon the First Immortal to aid him in combat, probably between himself and Nadine once she got close. With a twitch of his hands, the monk could then make a circle by connecting his thumbs and middle-fingers to increase the speed and strength of the First Immortal for a sneaky strike at Nadine's legs. Poropo's mental plan was ready to take action, but Nadine had a surprise for the monk as well.

The magic from the gauntlet propelled Nadine to Poropo in less than a second! The monk felt as though running from Nadine would be impossible, but the plan to begin with was not to run but to fight back! The monk decided to execute his plan with the little time he could react by touching a single piercing while keeping his hands clasped, beginning the process of summoning the First Immortal 5 meters away. Nadine zoomed past the burst of light which formed the First Immortal, putting the First Immortal in the perfect position to strike the huntress from behind.

Nadine then struck the monk's defenses, shattering through everything other than Adamantine Body! During the process of being struck, the monk was able to quickly open his clasped hands into a circle and create two magic circles underneath the First Immortal - the First Immortal was quickly filled with divine light from the Elder Sage's Staff-enhanced Lightweight Adamantine and Heavyweight Mithril, allowing the First Immortal to lunge at Nadine who was only 4 meters away! The First Immortal intended to strike at both her legs with his newfound strength in order to stop her from moving for the rest of this battle - hopefully the huntress would falter without the full use of her legs, but there was no way of knowing yet. The First Immortal attacked by punching her lunging leg first, the leg used for the huge lunge just now, and then zipping to punch her stopping leg used to balance herself while striking at Poropo after the lunge.

SPELLS:

SPELL NOTES:

COMBAT:

Fight WC = 1,500+/1,500

#15Decima 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:57 am

Decima
There was a surprising amount of resistance felt when her gauntlet collided with the monk’s body. Even as a chrome colored barrier broke away from Poropo she only found another layer beneath that. The shock on her expression lasted only for a moment though before it was quickly replaced by an excited smile. This is what it was like to hunt a high ranking mage, and it only expanded her own horizons on how powerful she herself could become. A sudden movement by the monk’s hands returned her attention fully to the battle.

The Elder Sage’s Staff flared to life with magic seals as it was used to cast spells. In return Nadine funneled more mana into Indra’s Gauntlet on her right hand, making the same magic seal from before appear above it. It was then that she felt something crash into her left leg from behind. The force she felt through her armor was worrisome, but her eager smile only widened with battlelust.

Aegir’s Hand, still curled up as a fist against the monk’s shiny body, opened its fingers as Nadine felt a second blow hit her right leg. Pain shot up through the limb, but still she grinned as Aegir’s Hand quickly swept across Poropo’s chrome physique to grab at the Elder Sage’s Staff nestled against the monk’s left shoulder. Almost face to face with the man she was confident in her ability to get her hand on the holy stick. If successful she would use all of her strength to pry it from its seemingly relaxed position as she pivoted on her good leg. With a pained gasp she took a weak step with her bad leg to face her right side to Poropo’s summon. The doughnut shaped creature wasn’t the one Nadine expected to see, but the woman still lashed out at it with a backhanded fist from Indra’s Gauntlet.

FIGHT INFO:

STATS & EQUIPMENT:

ACTIVE SPELLS:

#16Kazimir Seiryu 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:13 am

Kazimir Seiryu
"Oh you know about her? She won't be here. But you are welcome to join us for dinner, I suppose. She is pretty nice," kaz responded with a smile, but his mind was churning with intrigue as to how she knew so much. She was going to be someone dangerous if she was so well studied on her opponents.

The two people clashed, Kaz cocked his brow seeing the woman dash forward almost as fast as himself. The gauntlet glowed when she did so, and he wondered if he could bolster his own abilities with something like that. He winced as her blow collided with the monk. "Oh" He breathed a sigh of relief seeing an unflinching Poro absorb the blow with his magic barriers. A sneaky and impressive move to have multiple spells layered atop one another. Both combatants showed their determination and efforts with just the opening move.

The tangle continued as a guardian appeared. 'A summoner,' he thought to himself about Poro's abilities. he had not met one of those before. The wind mage leaned forward, resting an elbow on his knee. The woman snatched at the staff and Kaz nodded. Disarming an opponent was a good tactic but would it work.

"Now things are heating up," damage had been dealt and they were already entangled. It reminded the wind mage how much he hated being stuck in melee combat. He wanted to cheer on his guild mate, but feared any words would only serve as a distraction.

#17Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:49 am

Poropo Poproporp
The huntress punched the monk's defenses which left the monk with nearly nothing, including mana. Thankfully the First Immortal was able to take care of Nadine's armor and her right leg which would hopefully slow her down tremendously. However, Nadine noticed the importance of the Elder Sage's Staff and made a grab. Still in a lunging position, the monk lunged at 5m/s but only 1 meter, far enough to keep his arms wrapped around his staff as tightly as possible while Nadine pulled - Nadine's grip was too strong to force her to let go, but at least the monk could keep touch with his precious staff in order to allow the First Immortal to continue striking with full speed and force!

With the First Immortal still buffed by Lightweight Adamantine and Heavyweight Mithril, the First Immortal could strike one more time at Nadine's legs! The First Immortal did one more quick jab while Nadine was pivoting on her good leg, making sure to hit that same, good leg to truly stop her from moving any longer. The tactic was merciless, but the monk barely had mana left - in fact, the monk had no mana left to sustain Adamantine Body. He was open to attack just like the First Immortal who was blown into particles of light by Nadine's backhand!

With the First Immortal and all of the buffing spells attached to the metallic angel gone, the monk had no reason to keep his grasp on the Elder Sage's Staff - the monk lunged one more time at 5 m/s, but at the full 5 meter distance he could muster. This would put the monk 5 meters away from Nadine in case she had something left to throw at the monk.

SPELLS:

SPELL NOTES:

COMBAT:

Fight WC = 1,500+/1,500

#18Decima 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:14 pm

Decima
Grinning from excitement as she was, her jaw clenched when she realized the stunt the crafty monk had pulled. His lunge carried him just far enough to be relatively safe while keeping contact with his staff. Nadine was already committed to her pivot, though. Once more she felt pressure against her left leg as Poropo’s strange looking summon jab at her again. Without her armor to absorb the blow this time that pressure pushed inwards, and something gave way under the overwhelming force.

At the same time she felt the impact of sudden resistance against Indra’s Gauntlet as her backfist struck the summon. Immediately after that the resistance disappeared leaving her fist flailing harmlessly through a shower of flecks of light. The doughnut shaped entity had been sent back to its plane of existence, where Nadine knew more of its kind were waiting to be summoned.

With darkness creeping upon the edges of her already blurring vision the woman was just barely aware of Poropo’s second lunge. Feeling the Elder Sage’s Staff slack in her grasp, her hand instinctively slammed its lower end in the ground to steady herself. Nadine’s body was already beginning to fall backwards, though. Aegir’s Hand loosened its grasp on the staff as her balance became unstable, leaving the holy weapon standing where Nadine had rooted it. Indra’s Gauntlet no longer flashed its yellow magic seal even if unconscious instincts demanded it.

Passing out from pain before she even hit the ground the defeated berserker collapsed onto her back.

FIGHT INFO:

STATS & EQUIPMENT:

#19Kazimir Seiryu 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:41 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
The summon launched a final attack that crippled the woman's legs. Kazimir watched as Poro jumped backward giving himself some time, but his man was already fading. It seemed that the monk's fighting style drained his mana at an exceptional pace. It was fortunate the attacker had not fortified their limbs. The wind mage stood up as the woman collapsed to the ground.

"Now that was a good fight. Fast and Furious. Well done Poro," Kazimir spoke and began to walk over. "My name's Kazimir. I'm the Fairy Tail Guild master. Although most people have taken to calling me Kaz." He extended his hand to shake the monks.

"Nice to finally meet you," after they exchanged greetings he would look down at the unconscious woman. "Well fought. Seems you used a lot of mana in that battle. Things get dangerous up close. You've come a long way and a very short period of time. It is no wonder you are a target to some."

He put his hands on his hips, "So...what will you do with her?" The woman fought bravely but she had attacked one of his guild members. Nonetheless, this was Poro's moment and his choice to make. Kaz would support it either way.

"I've never seen summon magic in person before," Kaz mentioned as Poro was deciding what to do with Nadine.

#20Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Palpable Training [Training] Empty Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:21 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Nadine collapsed after backhanding the First Immortal - her sustained injuries on her legs must have put too much strain on her body, causing her to fall unconscious to save energy. Exhausted as well, Poropo exhaled a sigh of relief. The monk clasped his hands and prayed to the Iron Deity, "Oh Iron Deity, thank you for blessing me with the magic to defend myself."

The Guild Master of Fairy Tail, Kazimir, walked up to Poropo, officially introduced himself, and voiced his satisfaction. Having arrived in the most tense moment, just before the battle between the huntress and monk began, Kazimir had no chance to say much of anything. However, where most would have tried to take a slice of the action, Kazimir remained respectful - he even seemed to be willing to respect Poropo's decisions concerning Nadine.

"Good to meet you, too - if only in a less violent circumstance, hah hah...hah..." responded the monk with a somber laugh - Poropo did not like violence, but a part of him felt a strange thrill which scared the otherwise peaceful monk. The monk continued to respond to Kazimir as he picked up his Elder Sage's Staff, "You may know me already, but my name is Poropo Poproporp, but Poro will do just fine...as for Nadine..." The monk looked beyond the edge of the Fieros Girdle and into the trees - he could see nor hear a soul standing, but remembered Nadine's words about a third party waiting for Poropo's defeat. The monk continued, "I wish to show Nadine the hospitality of Fairy Tail by letting her rest in our Guild Hall - she seems to know Judith and her cooking so hopefully she will not be violent with anyone...anyone except me, of course."

Poropo proceeded to pick up Nadine and carry her in his arms while saying, "the Iron Diety has blessed me with the magic to defend myself and summon his legion of angels, but if I do not remain pure then I do not deserve to be his follower." The plan was to carry her back, tie her up in a chair at Fairy Tail, and let Judith force-feed her to recovery. The monk would try to be out of the picture and back to taking quests, probably increasing his Contract further. Poropo expected Nadine to either join Fairy Tail or hunt down the monk with newfound motivation - considering the monk's patronizing behavior, the latter would be the more likely outcome.

~Exit~

B-rank Fight WC - 1,500/1,500 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum