Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Lies? (Solo: Quest;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Noel 

What Lies? (Solo: Quest;) Empty Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:17 pm

Noel

Noel Raion.

Mago Oscuro @ Advent World

After his return to Oak the Advent World wizard had setup a trip in his room in the guild hall. It was a fun horse ride. Though with the change of his arm, the malicious Demon Bringer, Noel had spent most of his funding. He needed more money. Jewels were all that was on his mind. And he recalled from a certain previous two encounters that in Oak there's a quest available for a grand sum of money. And he was going to do it, again. But this time, his approach would be a little different than usual. Needles to say, he headed into town the first thing. This time with his bath robe and his slippers on. It seemed like the grocery stores nearby the hall had been getting used to his antics. His tomfoolery wasn't as special as it was on day one. They were getting tired of him.

Noel didn't care. He hopped on his horse after getting some basic goods and then directed Mustang to gallop towards the church. He had recently acquired a leather saddle. It had plenty of room. Jet had grown a habit of continuously flying around Mustang as the horse galloped. Noel made a sandwich while horse riding to the church and ate it just as he hitched Mustang to a rail and went inside. “Ah, good morning priest. I heard your issues with those pesky ghosts hasn't been resolved yet?” Noel said, some of his words with his mouth full of food chewing it as the male made his way further into the church. The bishop chuckled. “Broke again, Noel?” Noel half chuckled back at the priest, in a somewhat sarcastic way. “Haha yeah. Time is money, money is time. So about those ghosts.” The bishop clicked his tongue. He obviously saw things different but wasn't willing to debate about it right now.

Character
Equipment
  • [RARE] Gust Gauntlet

• [RARE] Great Warrior Helm

• [RARE] Rhadrain's Shelter

• [RARE] Raven Night Ring

• [LEGENDARY] Amulet of Magical Resistance

• Spells
  • MANA : 4150/4150

• SPELLS USED :

• None

• Misc.
  • [UNCOMMON] Winged Lemur

• [GUILD - ODIN] : S - ranked shield remaining

• [TAROT - DEATH] : C - ranked phase remaining

• 315 / 1850

@Solo

#2Noel 

What Lies? (Solo: Quest;) Empty Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:37 pm

Noel

Noel Raion.

The bishop continued explaining. “Well, so other adventurers have come by recently, as you have in the past.” Noel took a seat in one of the church benches, putting one leg over the other as he listened to the priest. “Most of them purged the ghosts. But they never seem to stop appearing, so ... there's this chamber in the basement with a lot of them.” Noel raised his eyebrow a little. “What? Like prisoners?” The bishop juggled both of his palms into the air a little, indicating a yes but no like answer. Noel shrugged and cracked his knuckles, standing up to stretch a little. “No no, I need you to talk it out this time Noel. Instead of using your mighty power, use your mouth for a change. They need to stop appearing. I don't think force is helping.” The bishop had a point, even though it was much more lucrative for him to simply beat the ghosts out of existence, they wouldn't stop appearing. “Alright, sure I'l see to it that they stop appearing in the basement.” Noel promised the bishop.

He'd wander towards a trapdoor at the right of the alter, and open it. Cobwebs came flying out as he flipped the handle open. “Alright, just stay here I guess.” Noel begun to head into the dungeon that the bishop discreetly called the basement. It wasn't going to surprise Noel if skeletons suddenly started to appear from the ground. It was hard to see in the basement, the ominous atmosphere was enough to send a shiver down the spine of the greatest warrior in this kingdom. Not Noel though, for he knew that these ghosts could meet their end by the destruction of his fists. They didn't scare him as much because he's previously beat them and diced their souls up into the nether. Today wasn't going to be a repeat of such though.

Character
    Equipment
  • [RARE] Gust Gauntlet

• Spells

• SPELLS USED :

• None

• Misc.

• 638 / 1850

@Solo

#3Noel 

What Lies? (Solo: Quest;) Empty Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:41 pm

Noel

Noel Raion.

A table down the hall became apparent within his vision as he wandered further into the basement. Cobwebs were scattered around the place, most of the furniture that remained was deserted, old and wooden for the most part. When Noel began getting closer to the table, he'd see two ghosts floating around the table with the help of his Death Aura.

Without much hostility, Noel begun to head closer. Opening his arms somewhat, and talking to the ghosts. “So what's the deal?" He'd ask the dark shadowy figures, who seemed to be enjoying a cup of tea in the non corporeal world. The ghosts wouldn't respond. Noel decided to pull an old chair from the ground, straighten it and sit on it, just a few inches off the table. “Stubborn huh? Fine. Where did you two get your teas?” The ghosts proceeded to ignore Noel, seemingly they communicated to each other through channels Noel couldn't comprehend. They refused to talk to him. He'd put his elbow on the table, and rest his head on the palm of his hand. “You know, if you were willing to communicate with me I might not have to respond to violent measures.” Noel said, seeing if threatening them had any point.

One of the ghosts turned to face Noel, and screeched in human volume at him. It didn't frighten Noel, it was just a bluff - that he knew. “Wow, okay. I thought we could tackle this issue like civilized people, but I guess that don't apply to you lot?” He'd say, chuckling after his dialogue. It was a bait. Maybe he could convince them to finally open up to him. “Well actually, that seat was taken. You're very rude.” One of the ghosts finally begun talking to Noel, who promptly stood up and raised his hands awkwardly into the air. “I didn't mean to sit on your friends.”

Character
    Equipment
  • [RARE] Gust Gauntlet

• Spells

• SPELLS USED :

• None

• Misc.

• 957 / 1850

@Solo

#4Noel 

What Lies? (Solo: Quest;) Empty Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:54 pm

Noel

Noel Raion.

The ghost didn't reply to Noel. The one that screeched previously continued to drink the tea that it previously was. Other ghosts in the room had begun creeping up to Noel. Who'd take notice after one of them appeared in the corner of his eyes. He'd turn around to meet the rest. “Hm, well. Hello everyone. My name is Noel - I must assume you're here for a reason, stuck in this land of limbo.” He'd say to the ghosts, putting his fist in the palm of his hand while he remained cautious on any hostile movement. There wasn't any, the ghosts remained silent. They were quite stoic.

He'd continue his dialogue after receiving the queue of silence. “I seek to liberate you from this realm of limbo. Tell me what keeps you here, and I will use my corporeal form to try and help you.” Noel tried to imply that these ghosts shouldn't be here by referring to their state of limbo. He thought it was a smart idea, since they probably perceived the same and had shared his opinion. Noel stepped back to the empty chair and pointed at it. “So I'll be sitting here, listening to your qualms.” Noel sat down, and faced the two ghosts who curiously inspected Noel. He begun to talk again. “So tell me, what prevents you from going to limbo, mr. Banshee?” He'd speak to the previous screaming ghost, trying to humanize him by giving him a name. “I never got to say goodbye to my children.” Noel crossed one leg over the other, pulling out a notepad from his pocket. “Hmm, go on. What are their names?” The ghost visibly tilted its head down, facing the ground in despair. “Dragan and Mariet.” Noel wrote those names down. Maybe he could find them and convince them to go down here. Noel faced the other ghost who also drank tea. “So, what keeps you here - mr. Teacup?” He used the same trick on the other ghost.

Character
    Equipment
  • [RARE] Gust Gauntlet

• Spells

• SPELLS USED :

• None

• Misc.

• 1298 / 1850

@Solo

#5Noel 

What Lies? (Solo: Quest;) Empty Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:13 pm

Noel

Noel Raion.

Noel wrote down some of the things that kept the ghosts stuck in this place. Some had really simple requests, something he could easily achieve with his corpereal shape. Something they couldn't, like repair a broken art work - and replaying a song with an old musical device. Each time he managed to fulfil their request, the ghost disappeared - most likely moved on to the next place. Noel wasn't a very religious person, but was convinced of evil spirits. Some souls just refuse to let go in this world, this was something he accepted. Those souls have the danger of becoming malicious and hang around in the meta physical world.

There were about three ghosts left, two of which he had to resurface. The priest was still in the church. Noel pulled some of the cobwebs off his armor as he ascended from the basement. “Ah, priest. Do the name Dragan and Mariet mean anything to you?” While asking his question, Noel headed towards the church doors while the priest answered with: “Hmm, ah, yes! Mariet runs a shop in--” Noel interrupted the priest. “Get her down here, nearly all ghosts have moved on from limbo.” The priest wasn't sure what for, but he trusted Noel. The Advent World guild had worked a lot with this man over the duration of a few months. They trusted each other. “Very well, I'll try and go over there now.” Noel nodded as he left the guild to head into a forest part nearby. Noel used his telekinesis to fish out a golden necklace from a lake nearby using his spell to easily do so. After returning to the church, the priest was just returning at the same time as Noel, Mariet was with her. With the golden necklace in his hand, he'd introduce himself to Mariet and take her down the basement with him.

Character
    Equipment
  • [RARE] Gust Gauntlet

• Spells

• SPELLS USED :

• None

• Misc.

• 1613 / 1850

@Solo

#6Noel 

What Lies? (Solo: Quest;) Empty Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:19 pm

Noel

Noel Raion.

The ghost shared some words with her before moving on, the priest held a torch to keep the basement lit up. Noel put the golden necklace around the neck of the last ghost, who passed on from limbo a moment later. The golden necklace remained for Noel to pawn. “Well, looks like my job is done here priest.” He'd say to the priest. Not concerning himself too much with what was going on with this Mariet person, he somewhat skipped over her feelings and started heading outside of the basement while gesturing towards the priest.

The priest consoled Mariet, and nodded to Noel. “Yes, thank you Noel.” Noel stretched his back a little, and replied with a cool nod to the priest who helped Mariet up the stairs again. The basement once again was cleared of any ghost like activities. It was in better shape than it ever was most likely, as some of the mundane tasks Noel had to perform was to clear some parts of the basement and repair certain things. Noel departed from the church and headed back towards the guild hall. Not before pawning off the golden necklace first though, it may be quite valuable.

When he arrived at the pawn shop, he'd learn of its value. It was quite high, not something he'd expect. So Noel returned to the same pond where he was instructed to go by the last remaining ghost. He'd take a deep dive into it, and try to fish out any other valuables that had been left there. It seemed like the site was an old religious good luck pond. Where people for whatever think of something that they want, like a wish, and then close their eyes and throw into the pond something of value to them. Noel picked up a fair few of coins, silver and gold.

Returning to his guild hall not that much later in the evening, he took the rest of the day off. During dawn of the next morning, he sat up his horse to go to Baska town, he'd depart early.

Character
    Equipment
  • [RARE] Gust Gauntlet

• Spells

• SPELLS USED :

• None

• Misc.