Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crash Magic [Set I]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Akira Shimada 

Crash Magic [Set I] Empty Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:38 am

Akira Shimada
Crash Magic
Starters - 4x D-Ranks

Name: Boop
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Crash Magic
Type: Offensive
Element: Arcane
Range: 05 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Instant
Effect: Akira points a finger towards a target. A magic seal forms in front of the pointing finger, out of which a 0.25 meter diameter invisible spherical shockwave emerges and shoots straight ahead. If Akira retracts her finger and forms a fist, or if the shockwave makes contact, it bursts into a one meter diameter explosion, dealing C-Rank magical damage to everything within the affected area and knocking them 10 meters away at their lunge speed, opposite to the direction of the impact.

Name: Bop
Effect: Akira extends one of her open palms towards a target. A magic seal forms in front of her palm, out of which an invisible spherical shockwave of 0.25 meter diameter emerges and shoots straight ahead. If Akira fists her palm or the shockwave makes contact, it bursts into a one meter diameter explosion, dealing C-Rank magical damage to everything within the affected area and knocking them 10 meters away, at their lunge speed, opposite to the direction of the impact. If Akira wishes, she can use both her palms to create two invisible spherical shockwaves, each with a diameter of 0.125 meter. Upon contact, these deal D-Rank magical damage and knocks the targets 10 meters away at their lunge speed opposite to the direction of the impact.

Name: Bump
Effect: Akira extends a clenched fist towards a target. A magic seal forms in front of her fist, out of which an invisible conical shockwave, with a base of 0.25 meter diameter, emerges and shoots straight ahead, with the sharp point facing the target. Upon contact, this deals C-Rank magical damage, has a piercing effect and knocks the target 10 meters away at their lunge speed opposite to the direction of the impact. If Akira wishes, she can use both her clenched fists to create two invisible conical shockwaves, each with a base diameter of 0.125 meter. Upon contact, these deal D-Rank magical damage, have a piercing effect and knock the targets 10 meters away, at their lunge speed, opposite to the direction of the impact.

Name: Bust
Effect: Akira swipes her arm in a direction. A magic circle forms in front of where she swiped her hand and out of it comes an invisible thin sharp semi-circular arc of shockwave that has a diameter of 0.25 meters. The arc is at the same angle as her swipe and shoots straight ahead at that angle. Upon contact, this deals C-Rank magical damage and has a slashing effect. The impact also knocks the target 10 meters away, at their lunge speed, opposite to the direction of the impact. If Akira wishes, she can swipe both her arms to create two invisible thin, sharp semi-circular shockwaves, each with a 0.125 meter diameter. Upon contact, these deal D-Rank magical damage, retain their slashing effect and knock the targets 10 meters away at their lunge speed opposite to the direction of the impact.

Last edited by Akira Shimada on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crash Magic [Set I] Signature6
#2Kon 

Crash Magic [Set I] Empty Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:18 pm

Kon

All are fine save for the need to mention that they deal magic-based damage (a distinction of Physical and Magical damage is important when dealing with resistances)

#3Akira Shimada 

Crash Magic [Set I] Empty Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:37 pm

Akira Shimada
Edited and done. Bump.

Crash Magic [Set I] Signature6
#4Kon 

Crash Magic [Set I] Empty Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:24 am

Kon

These spells have been approved for use.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum