Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I. Lunae Nexum Starters

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Eryll 

I. Lunae Nexum Starters  Empty Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:14 am

Eryll
Name: Eclipse
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Lunae Nexum Magic
Type: Offensive
Element: Water
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: The caster holds one hand out in front of them, their palm facing up. When the spell is activated, the pupils of the caster turn silver, a marker the magic is being used. A ball of water 4 inches in diameter will appear. The ball will spin rapidly before shooting out. Upon connection, the ball will do D-rank magical damage.

Name: urna ac trahere
Type: Other Buff- strength
Duration:  Sustain
Effect: The user snaps their fingers. Their pupils glow silver. For a moment, a light will shine on someone who is directly five meters away from the caster. They will have a D-rank strength buff until the spell is deactivated or the applicant leaves the zone of effect.

Name: murus deambulatio
Type: supplementary
Range: 0 Meters
Effect: The caster snaps their fingers and their pupils turn silver. Water will coalesce around the users feet. The user can now walk along vertical surfaces or surfaces parallel to the floor now. The effect ends when the spell is disrupted or deactivated.

Name: exstrue munitiones
Type: Other buff- constitution
Element: water
Effect: The user holds one hand up, the palm facing away. Their pupils will glow silver. A sheet of water will appear in front of their hand that is 6 inches long and wide. upon command, the sheet will apply itself to someone directly five meters from the caster. The sheet will stretch around the applicant then be absorbed into the skin. As long as the spell is active the applicant receives a D-rank constitution buff. The spell deactivated when the applicant leaves the zone if the spell, the caster has no mana left, or the caster stops the spell.

Last edited by Eryll on Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total

I. Lunae Nexum Starters  H9eoIH1
Fiorian:#999ff - Elvarin:#00cc00- Val'Elvarin:#009900- Stellan:#ff66ff
#2Kon 

I. Lunae Nexum Starters  Empty Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:04 am

Kon

As a board statement remember to include the presence of Magic Seals into the effect of your spells.

Eclipse: Take out the 0 in the range tag, Remove this: Upon connection, the ball will do B-rank Bludgeoning damage. (D-Ranks deal D-Rank damage, Damage has been streamlined into Magical and Physical), so change that statement to dealing D-Rank Magical Damage.

urna ac trahere: Take out the 0 in the range tag and add that the buff will stop when they leave the effective distance.

murus deambulatio: Change the stop working to (until the user stops sustaining or it is disrupted)

exstrue munitiones: Add that the buff will stop when they leave the effective distance.

Bioluminiscencia: Four spell slots are available when you start so you will need to either remove this or another spell to continue.

#3Eryll 

I. Lunae Nexum Starters  Empty Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:49 am

Eryll
Fixed, I do not know why I put b-tank in that spell.

I. Lunae Nexum Starters  H9eoIH1
Fiorian:#999ff - Elvarin:#00cc00- Val'Elvarin:#009900- Stellan:#ff66ff
#4Kon 

I. Lunae Nexum Starters  Empty Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:55 am

Kon

These spells have been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum