Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something Blue

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

Something Blue Empty Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:24 am

Lumikki

” I could smell the fear off of ye Dex, I didn’t think ya could even muster it with how delusional ye are. What’s got ye so vexed by the river of all places?” Lumi approached as the sun was soon to takes its leave. It hung just barely over the horizon and soon it would be night.

She only came here off a whim after delivering a few things to her friend Carla, but now she found a point of curiosity to entertain her.

“ I think I’m on the verge of cracking the biggest cast of my career! I just need to figure out the matted of this…..ominous glowing blew ball by the river.” Dex would respond as prideful as ever, but there was indeed some fear tinging his voice. It made Lumi ponder the implications of this mysterious occurrence.

And so the Demoness would humor him. And in the dead of night, they would return to the river, just where she had met him earlier that day. Only to be proceeded with an odd orb, somewhat as Dex had mention. But there felt like there was so much more to it. So much so, Lumi could not hold herself back to touch it. After all, she thought in her self-assurance, that no harm could ever really come to her from something so passive. And if it was a Demon, it could make an easy meal.

With an out stretched hand, Lumi entertained her whims, only to be overwhelmed by an assurgency of memories not her own. It was like living a completely other life, or perhaps not. Lumi was not so sure as it struck her all fast and at once. All before throwing her and Dex back. The night air would cling to her, catching her and cradling the Demoness from the impact, but Dex would not be so lucky.

It was with a deep and irritated sigh that Lumi would shift to her true form. Snatching Dex in her talon and ferrying him to the nearest hospital. Only to be met with another odd man there who would take interest in the “case”. Lumikki cared not for what could happen next, disappointed with her night she would leave. But her ravens would later pick up her reward.

382 +50%wcr due to dress, ring, companion.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Curtain Call
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

Something Blue Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum