Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Face the Frigid Demoness- See if her Heart warms.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

Face the Frigid Demoness- See if her Heart warms. Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:48 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki stirred within her safe pocket of ice, enforced with all the mana she had left so that it would harden quite nicely. Her head was pounding and in the fight, it almost felt like it was also splitting apart. The Demon in her raged, starving for the destruction her very being longs for. Despite not choosing to take all of the Abyss to make her new body, it would not change that some of it must be in her to be alive. It coursed her cells as opposed to before when it would only circulate within her mana. She was as much now of the Abyss as it was her. And its primal desire to show the world and all in it an end was intoxicating.

It was the memories and the love that she had that bonded her to her old creeds. A Demon of honor now, she likes to think. It means she can maintain herself from a husk. The primordial frost and dark would mix with the Abyss as well and vice versa. Keeping her from the fate of a singular being of destruction allowed to creep on this world where her kin could not.

She would not risk being slain as much as she would not suffer another Demon on this Earth.

But those are simple hopes and dreams whose execution was anything but. It was suffering. But she figured this was but her new youth and in time, like all other things, it would become easy. Only moments like this would rip through her resolve and make it tremendously hard. Wounds seeping and pouring all the insecurities that would plague her.

Sure she's a Demon now, but was she still weak...

Her body lay deathly still before she finally stirred. Two hours had passed before she came to. Her ice at first slightly cracking to her moment before breaking apart more and more with every movement.

Her head was still pounding, but besides that, there were no wounds to have.

Tenevi quickly slipped in to embrace her, gripping around the Demoness' throat fondly. This she would expect, but not him.

" What keeps ye here Thunder God?" Cold mist still leaving her beak even now and there was no warmth in her voice.

Face the Frigid Demoness- See if her Heart warms. Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#2Emil 

Face the Frigid Demoness- See if her Heart warms. Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:53 pm

Emil
Emil looked back to the woman that had seemed to have woken up from her icy slumber. "Lumikki you know my name, I prefer you use my name. As for why I am still here I thought we could go and have some after battle food and drink. Unless you are going to turn me down. As most times after these battles you don't really seem to want to go with me or I take you some where to recover and you don't seek me out so I end up going alone." He stood up and he looked to the woman and he reached his hand to her to see if she would take his hand and agree to join him. He wouldn't be surprised if she were to just slap his hand away or spit at him as he knows today that she harbors ill feelings toward him when he really harbors none toward her.

"You are really strong and I didn't think taking it easy on you was the right choice. As if I did and you won then it would be a disrespectful act on my part if you later heard that I fought and beat someone while I was going all out and you have to question why I didn't take you on with all I had and kid gloved you." He was being honest as he had nothing to hide nor would he lie to her as it was just how he felt and he knows that Lumikki doesn't want to be treated like a child or just allowed to win a fight where some one else didn't come at her and show that they were taking her on with all they had. Emil would hopefully walk with her to go to look for a place to eat as he knows this area still has bandits but he thinks after their fight that most of the bandits would be hiding in their caves if they hadn't all just fled from the area thinking that they were about to be hunted.

#3Lumikki 

Face the Frigid Demoness- See if her Heart warms. Empty Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:21 am

Lumikki

The Demoness sighed deeply while more cold mist would escape her beak. She was tired, and too tired to fight. Although she rested within her ice to recover from the battle that just transpired, she was still awe fully tired. Too much so to wanna heave her massive frame for any longer. The excess feathers and flesh would fall away like a sudden flurry of black snow being pushed away by a sudden gust of wind.

In the mess of snow, a hand would reach out from the deflating amalgamation of ice and shadow. The darkness was still obscuring the girl as she took the man’s hand as she slowly pulled herself out. A deep sigh would leave her lips as she rose, still shaky in her movement as she settled in to her more humanoid form. She felt nearly as light as a feather now that she shrunk down.

The harpy stood in silence, deciding it best not to speak any further. Her expression was almost serene in appearance but deep within was a raging tempest of frustration and anger. A fury that would have to be released else where, as this was not the place nor time.

” Very well Emil,” she began to speak again. Tired clear on her voice. She was humanoid but it was clear she didn’t look human. Her skin was as the night while her hair the stark white of snow. Blue tattoos would wrap around her skin almost shimmering and the black stains that usually wrapped around her hands and arms were now replaced with the blues of moving ice. Her grip chilled his hand as he hoisted her up.

” What food did ye have in mind?” She’d ask as her form finished settling. Her eyes looked up at him sleepy and droopy. She blinked the rest of the sleep from her eyes as she tried to look back toward the guild hall. I wonder what they made today? she wonder as her hand still clung to his so that he could keep her steady.

” Hmmm, still to big….” was all she would say as she finally let go and proofed into a raven. Black feathers would vortex around her before pulling away to reveal a raven on the floor. ” Tenevi, please hold me.” The harpy would smile warmly as the request, coming to the tired Demoness’ side before scooping up fondly. Tenevi would hold Lumi pressed to her chest, burying her in the harpy’s feathers.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#4Emil 

Face the Frigid Demoness- See if her Heart warms. Empty Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:05 am

Emil
Emil looked at the woman that had just been frozen over moments before hand and he watches as she changes and slowly reverts to herself again. "I was figuring we should do a feast so a bit of everything and ale and mead to make sure we do this right. Are you tired? I can carry you if you want." Emil tapped his shoulder and was a bit worried about the woman that he had just been fighting not long ago as she seemed to have been beaten up in more than one way and that was his fault but he could tell that she had gotten far stronger than himself. He waited to see if she would change her mind and come with him instead of being carried by the companion that had only just watched the fight instead of helping her. Emil wondered why they didn't help the woman as the odds of the fight would have been more in her favor if they had fought together against him.

Rather she jumped to him or not to be carried, he lead the way into the city that he had placed an order for the feast to be served in as he had reserved it for them and them alone as this was the first time that he would be able to treat her to something as she had seemed to just avoid him and really not meet with him at all and that was something he wanted to fix as he had wanted to be friends with her since he met her but his joke got taken the wrong way and he got in trouble and she had seemed to avoid him besides when she wanted to fight him and then she would appear there but after fights he would tend to her and get her some where safe and he would try not to think about it as she seemed to not really be friendly with him at most turns. He knows that the time before when they fought he lost his cool, partly because he was just seeing himself being used by her as a sparring partner with out any form of friend or kinship and for the fact that the birds had drove him a bit crazy.  He pulls out a seat for Lumikki to sit in and then after she was in he seat he would push it in then take his seat as the food was carted out and the drinks being served.

#5Lumikki 

Face the Frigid Demoness- See if her Heart warms. Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:44 pm

Lumikki

" Ay, if yer offering." She flapped her way until she flew onto his shoulder. " A feast would be enticing. I don't even know where I'd start." Her feathers were puffing up from excitement at the prospect of gorging her face.

As they were entering the city, her feathers would cluster around. Obscuring the Demoness as a raven for a moment before revealing a human girl sitting on his shoulder. She kept her spot for a bit longer, just until they were nearing the place Emil mentioned. Meanwhile, Lumi would be looking around to glance at shops throughout most of the walk. Mumbling to him about things she found cute or enjoyed the shine of. Tenevi, kept to the skies. Not wanting to get any closer for the moment. But she didn't give off any agitation, she didn't even emote at all.

Lumikki hopped off his shoulder, and he was kind enough to pull out the chair." Oy, thank ya mate. Ye know, it's odd...now that I think of it...how little any of us get to hang out. I rarely get to see any of ya, it didn't exactly feel like this when I joined. I wonder what caused the shift. Not even the Angel feels like he stays in the North, and Uncle rarely leaves the guild walls.....So I think I'll like this." She leaned onto the table, her hands holding up her head while her elbows rested on the table. " Oh! And I never saw ye drink before."

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#6Emil 

Face the Frigid Demoness- See if her Heart warms. Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:06 pm

Emil
Emil had enjoyed the walk as he guessed maybe this walk could have been more his first walk with her if he hadn't been a dick and fired lightning past her to be funny. He shook his head as he knows he is far to rock headed to be thinking about what could have beens. He as he took his seat and looked at her he heard her out on what she had to say about the guild feeling drifted apart a bit and he really can't say he feels that as he had only really made one friend within Paradise Dawn that could stand him and that was Elise. "To be honest, I have always felt like an outsider looking in on this guild. Mostly I think it is my own fault for how I am. I am far less the social butterfly than my wife was..." After saying that last part he looked down at the table and the food. "Yeah we have never properly hung out I think the closest we got to that was your welcoming party, then I started feeling a bit like an outsider and the children were getting tired, so I kinda snuck out of the party, sorry about that." He did like his brother does and he rubbed the back of his head.

The man was unsure what to say and do as this was not the usual thing that he was doing on a night like this he was usually alone or with the children and keeping them busy and happy while he was unsure what he was doing feeling the huge void his wife's death left in his life for him. He motioned to the woman to go ahead and start digging in and a waiter came over with a drink menu and handed it to the woman and himself to look over what was on tap and what special drinks they might have here for them to dig along their food as well as desserts they can add to the table of things that were hot and steaming in front of them.

#7Lumikki 

Face the Frigid Demoness- See if her Heart warms. Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:05 pm

Lumikki

” I didn’t realize ye were so displaced. I just figured ya illusive.” She took a pause from eating, figuring this was too important to respond to. The food could hold out for a moment longer. ” Yer brash around the edges, aye. And a bit annoying for it. But I find ya endearing under all of it all. Though I’d be lying if I said ya leaving the party didn’t upset me. Perhaps I’ve held petty grudges that I failed to notice.”

She took a pause to think things over as this was a new revelation to her. It would be something that she needed to mull over, making sure to fully understand. ” I don’t hate ye, mind ya. I never did, though I was infuriated with ye sure. There’s only so much grace left in me, being a Demon and all. Only so much patience harbored to madness and agitations. Granted ye sparked me temper when I still was a Daemon, but the darkness setting in was no different. All this long winded answer to say. I don’t hate ye, but ya did hurt me. And I lacked the maturity to handle it in a way other than petty. But in this moment, I better understand where ye actually stand in all of this.”

She finally returned to digging into her meal, though it was not long before they were visited by the server once more. She ordered the strongest and sweetest drink they had, and told the waiter it would be best to prepare the second soon drink after. The moment they left, Lumi would continue speaking, before gorging herself once more. ” I just want ye to know, I do want to be yer friend. I always did. And the kids are yers always have a safe place under me wings. We’ll just have to deal with our madness and raging tempers more carefully. Plan more hang outs too while we’re at it.”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#8Emil 

Face the Frigid Demoness- See if her Heart warms. Empty Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:36 pm

Emil
"Yeah I shouldn't really be surprised by any of this." He started eating again tearing meat from the bone as he bites into them eating more like he was a wild animal and not a man he was too hungry to care about how he appeared he was confident but he also knows that he is a monster to some people while he is able to stay above the board here he is still a chosen warrior of those that watch over them from the heavens, he is a half elf with the powers of a lightning god and the mental forces of a mad god he is what can be when one awakens something that is beyond the power of an average mage but that often keeps him feeling like there is a human gap between him and others as well as the looks he gets when it is found out he is a mixed blood of human and elf.

"Then from here on out, let's be friends. I will do my best been having trouble controlling my berserkers rage my dead wife is probably consistently face palming and worrying about if I am gonna raise my children to be idiots like me. I think Fang will probably turn out like me, but Luna seems far to smart, kind and gentle to end up like me so she is probably going to have it the roughest." He sighs and then takes a drink the flavors rushed through his mouth and senses. He looked at the food and shook his head this was not the time for him to be saying such things as he was a member of Paradise Dawn one of the more well respected guilds in the country even more than his brother and the Fairy Tail guild so in that term he was the better one and winning there.

#9Lumikki 

Face the Frigid Demoness- See if her Heart warms. Empty Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:22 pm

Lumikki

Lumi, tired from her battle prior, also didn't care how she appeared as she ate. She stuffed her face and gorged herself until she was happy. But the words of her mate ran deep so she began to slow down." Aye, lets be friend! Do more promising things than what we've done before. I'll try not to take yer rages personally moving forward, suppose we could make a habit of eating out after a fit to balance the scales. As for yer kiddos, they're in good hands ye know. They could of had a father that didn't care for them at all but they have one that would stay with 'em forever. And ye will, by the way, I won't be letting ya die anytime soon. Oh and I could tutor the lil ones if ye like. Would be nice sharing the things that I know." She followed him in taking a drink and went back to inhaling her meal.

Barely did she take a break to speak again. " Ye don't have to be alone ya know. But ye kind of isolate from what I observe. What do ya do to pass the time anyways mate? For meself, I pass a lot of time in the library but now I'm fixated on a project on the side. Something to grip me talons to in the world. Still working it out though." She was in a much better mood than before and all she wanted was for the two to share whatever they were eager to spill. She was hoping that the future would be full of things to bring her joy now.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#10Emil 

Face the Frigid Demoness- See if her Heart warms. Empty Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:30 am

Emil
The berserker as if he had been caught off guard by what she had asked him seemed to question him self what he did in his own off time when he wasn't doing quests and other jobs that the guild asked of him. "Well I guess mostly with my off time. I train myself to be better look for more ways to train, I go out and fight bandits and monsters in the forest, and I spend it with my children who seem to be learning some naughty words from somewhere. I try to meet with Kaito at least one a month if not I write him a simple letter as he lives a very full and busy life being the person he is though calling him a hero seems to cause him to explain he is not a hero or anything as holy as that. He speaks as if he is just some every man."

Emil had probably taken a lot for granted from the way he acts and has always acted, Lumikki asking him about what he does in his down time kind of made him remember that his and Kaito's father and their grandmother from his mothers side had still not turned up and he was starting to wonder if maybe his grandmother had killed his father and was now in hiding as Kaito said she had never replied to any of his letters since he had parted ways with her to join Fairy Tail years ago. He wondered if he would ever meet the woman not that he would be able to tell her apart from a crowd anyways if he had seen her.

#11Lumikki 

Face the Frigid Demoness- See if her Heart warms. Empty Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:35 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki took a moment to look him over as he spoke, trying to let his words sink in before she began taking another bite. Accidentally over stuffing her mouth from eagerness as she was trying to give him an answer too quickly.

" Yuh de morrr.." Lumikki gave up trying to speak, chew feverously before finally going it another go. " Ye do more than I thought ya would, but isn't training
all the time to be so boring? Don't ye ever want to....I don't know, dance? Ever try new places to eat? Aaaah, a new craft? What games do the lil ones like to play? I'm sure I can figure out a game or two."
She had a hopeful smile on her face, almost glowing in her optimism. The food she was eating was giving her a second wind, helping her find life again in what felt like such a long and stressful day.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum