Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inferno Dragon Slayer Magic PT. I

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Toga 

Inferno Dragon Slayer Magic PT. I Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:43 pm

Toga

Previously Approved Starters - These are Tōga’s starter spells, already approved. As I was just approved for Inferno Dragon Slayer magic, I’d like to change the titles of the spells, though not the descriptions; they’ll operate the same. Can you please replace each title with the following below?

• Shōnetsu ryū: Bebī hōkō [Inferno Dragon: Baby Roar, 焦熱龍:ベビー咆哮]
  • Shōnetsu ryū: Honō no tsubasa [Inferno Dragon: Flaming Wings, 焦熱龍: 炎の翼]
  • Shōnetsu ryū: Tekken [Inferno Dragon: Iron Fist, 焦熱龍: 鉄拳]
  • Shōnetsu ryū: Moeru daichi [Inferno Dragon: Burned Earth, 焦熱龍: 燃える大地]

I'm also creating a few new spells.

Name: Shōnetsu Ryū: Kyomu No Gekikō [Inferno Dragon: Hollow Wrath, 焦熱龍:虚無の激昂]
Mana Cost: 200
Requirements:  Inferno Dragon Slayer Magic
Type:  Defensive
Element: Fire - Inferno
Range: Self
Cooldown: 4 Posts
Duration:  2 [Max]
Effect:  A fiery magic circle materializes behind Tōga, summoning black flames outlined in red that wrap around his body like draconic armor. The obsidian inferno morphs into the spectral form of a dragon's skeleton, shielding the dragon slayer within. This blazing exoskeleton deflects oncoming attacks, dampening their force.

Name: Shōnetsu Ryū: Ryū No Hōkō [Inferno Dragon: Dragon’s Roar, 焦熱龍: 龍の咆哮]
Mana Cost: 200
Type:  Offensive
Range: 0-20 Meters
Cooldown: 4 Posts
Duration:  Instant
Effect:  This technique demonstrates Tōga's mastery of his Inferno Dragon Slayer magic, evolving from his "Bbay Roar." He takes a deep breath before unleashing an intense, swift torrent of black flames outlined in red. The mystical inferno jets from his throat, devouring anything it touches. The hellish blaze corrodes metal and reduces flesh to ash with ease. Tōga's proficiency channels the power of this ravenous firestorm that few can withstand.

Name: Shōnetsu Ryū: Surudoi Me [Inferno Dragon: Keen Eye, 焦熱龍: 鋭い眼]
Mana Cost: 25
Type:  Supplementary
Range: 0-5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration:  0-5 Posts [Max]
Effect:  Tapping into his Inferno Dragon Slayer magic's elemental control over fire, Tōga channels its power inward. Small fiery magic circles materialize over his eyes, serving as mystic lenses. Through these thermal windows, he perceives the heat signatures of his surroundings, enabling him to navigate despite visual obstructions. The circles map out subtle gradations in temperature, revealing the thermal contours of the environment. Tōga interprets the world through variegated hues of red, seeing what exudes warmth versus what does not. By reading these thermal auras, he can analyze his terrain and adapt his perception, overcoming impediments that would normally impair his sight. Though the circles replace normal vision with a realm of radiant heat, Tōga adeptly maneuvers through the vivid thermal landscape.

Name: Shōnetsu Ryū: An'ya No Shibuki [Inferno Dragon: Dark Night’s Shower, 焦熱龍: 暗夜のしぶき]
Mana Cost: 100
Type:  Offensive
Range: 0-5 Meters
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Duration:  Instant
Effect:  The explosive "An'ya No Shibuki" combines spontaneity, resourcefulness, and raw power. Tōga extends one or both hands, summoning a magic circle that births a swift barrage of miniature black suns outlined in divine red. Sacrificing range for widespread impact, he unleashes the inferno in a single broad burst. The mystic shards spray out in a wide web directly ahead, like the fragmented blast of a bomb. The midnight inferno showers the area in a deluge of fiery pellets, covering a wider swath than a concentrated attack. Tōga's technique demonstrates ingenious application of the unpredictable, turning the Inferno Dragon's unbridled force into a devastating widespread volley. [Note: Tōga purposely shrinks the maximum range of the attack to increase the dimension to a 3 meter spread.]

Last edited by Toga on Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Takao 

Inferno Dragon Slayer Magic PT. I Empty Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:12 pm

Takao

Have reached out to Toga over DMs, and requested some fixes. Once those are complete they can come back to the spell review.

#3Takao 

Inferno Dragon Slayer Magic PT. I Empty Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:41 pm

Takao

Purchasing these spells, per conversation on discord for 600,000 jewels total across the spells.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum