Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Limbo [Toga]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Saturn 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:25 pm

Saturn
It was a fairly brisk day, one that many recruits of the Rune knights seemed to be making use of. There were those that were training their bodies and the use of their blades. Saturn wasn’t really one of them. Preferring to sit on the sidelines at the moment; learning the most he could from the sparse history books he was able to collect. He wanted to learn more about cultures and the one that he resided in further.

Feeling as though maybe combat wasn’t exactly his forte. He never wanted to hurt people even in a spar and would frequently worry about doing so. So much to the point of where he removed himself from that worry by removing himself from situations that would mostly end that way. So he’d turn down several different recruits that were looking to fight him. Mostly people that were beat up already; he didn’t think it was fair for them to start with one foot in the bed so to speak.

He’d prefer them to be well rested and maybe they could talk things out rather than fight. He wasn’t exactly the violent type; a gentle giant of sorts. So the few people that did come to him would eventually end up leaving with their bruises, scratches or cuts healed. Letting him enjoy his books a little longer while he waited in the training area. Feeling as though he was making more of a difference helping people not be hurt after their training than in it himself.

That being said; it would likely only take a little push for him to actually fight himself…

#2Toga 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:15 am

Toga

Tōga's recent adventures away from Era had been full of eccentricity and eye-opening experiences. His time in Luluhawa taught him valuable lessons about friendship and teamwork through his relationships with Michael and the Exceed-kitty Samuel, introducing him to new perspectives he had never encountered before. Stella had also unearthed a whirlwind of emotions, experiences and worldviews that challenged his previously limited horizons, even amidst the heat of battle. From the rising of the dead to meeting an actual God Slayer, not to mention the copious amounts of mead and ale he had consumed - enough to kill a normal man - these escapades had painted vivid new streaks upon the canvas of his life that he was deeply grateful for.

Returning home felt mundane and boring to Tōga after his adventures. Though Era had its pleasantries, they were often duplicated and stagnant, never venturing into new territory. He supposed that was the inevitable result of traveling to new lands and meeting new people - the familiar no longer felt so fascinating. As he returned unscathed to the Rune Knights' base, Tōga felt uninspired, walking past his fellow knights without a second thought. His time away had expanded his horizons, leaving the confines of home feeling dull and repetitive. Now his mind wandered, seeking fresh inspiration from the wider world he had sampled, no longer content with the unchanging familiarity of Era.

Lost in thought, Tōga wandered into the base's interior, sighing as he unknowingly sat next to a towering figure exuding an aura of divine power. If not for the person's unique scent, Tōga would have remained oblivious, trapped in his own musings. "Oh?" He perked up, pink hair swirling as his head jerked towards the hulking presence beside him. "Sorry! Am I bothering you?" Tōga inquired, an innocent smile spreading across his face as he took in the golden vessel, whose gaze seemed engrossed in the tome before him. The Dragon Slayer's curiosity was piqued by this mysterious companion, whose sheer size and radiating aura spoke of abilities beyond Tōga's experience. He hoped his friendly overture would be welcomed by the studious giant, intrigued by what wisdom those intense eyes might share if given the chance. Tōga's smile never faltered, his pure intentions clear in the face of this new encounter.

wc: 382

#3Saturn 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:50 pm

Saturn
Saturn was a little too engrossed in his book to immediately notice someone approaching him; however there was a slight tang in the air that drew him out of his reverie of tome engrossment. A tang that he had only sensed once before very briefly before it was gone. It was said that slayer types could recognize one another from scent alone. But he had no idea about that; he still had no idea what kind of music that he held. Just the knowledge that his hand could glow slightly and heal wounds of those that he considered an ally.

Like a paladin could. Which meant he was a paladin.

A flick of the ear as he heard the person speak; ever so briefly. He’d slowly close that tome and look down to the other. They had pink hair; much like that one woman he had met on the island of Luluhawa. The smile that was on the other’s face was reminiscent of his own quasi permanent one. They must of have been on the younger side compared to some of the grizzled members of the Rune knights. His voice was soft and vibrant; tender and kind. He didn’t seem bothered at all.

Not at all; I mostly came out here to watch the others train while studying. So I welcome conversation.

Saturn’s fiorian ever since he first came to this world, or rather first brought in had grown rapidly. When he first spoke with kon in that first week he barely could string them together. Now he might as well be fluent in them; with certain analogies and local meanings beyond him for the moment.

Are you a rune knight as well?

#4Toga 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:07 am

Toga

Tōga couldn't help but mirror the infectious grin of his new companion. The Dragon Slayer was usually chill, preferring simple compliments over dramatics. Yet something about this stranger's permanent smile stirred a brightness in Tōga. Though he could not read the man's mind to know his true joy, the mere presence of that wide, beaming grin was evidence enough for now. Tōga found himself matching that boundless energy, as though the stranger's happiness was seeping into his own soul. In that moment, all Tōga wanted was to bask in the radiance of this chance encounter.

"Reading's nice, but nothing beats a good spar," he says, gaze drifting to a pair of Rune Knights trading friendly blows nearby. He watches their dance of strikes and parries, iron sharpening iron. A wistful smile tugs at his lips. Of course combat brought pain; even just training brought bruises and aches. But as long as the spirit stayed strong, the body would heal. There was beauty in the back-and-forth, an artistry in the way two fighters tested their skills. Win or lose, they'd come away stronger. He understood that dance well. How he'd love to join in, to feel the satisfying impact of flesh on flesh, the burning of muscles pushed to their limit. The pain would be worth it for the thrill of battle, the joy of pushing his body and skills to their edge. Someday soon, he promises himself, watching the knights begin another round. Someday.

"Tōga, Rune Knight," he says by way of introduction, extending a hand upward to meet the giant's grasp. His palm looks child-sized enveloped in that meaty grip, but the shake is firm, sealing their newly forged bond. Tōga's smile persists, though his nostrils flare subtly, detecting an unexpected familiarity in the musky scent permeating the space between them. This hulking figure bore the countenance of a wholly alien creature, yet some nagging recognition teases Tōga's senses. He cannot quite pinpoint the origin of that innate kinship, but he feels it nonetheless, humming just below the surface.

"No need to be a genius to spot another brother in arms," Tōga adds with a wink. "But judging by the size of you, I’d normally have you pegged for a fighter as opposed to a scholar,” His tone rings friendly, inviting the giant to share more about his role amongst the knights. Tōga's curiosity is piqued, and he is hoping to unravel the strange sense of déjà vu this unlikely new ally evokes.

wc: 414 [796]

#5Saturn 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:43 pm

Saturn
The energy that the other rune knight had would have been likely infectious on its own but it seemed as though they were bouncing off of one another. Saturn could feel something stirring deep down; like a memory or emotion that he couldn’t quite place. It didn’t change his expression or how he felt so much as it prompted him to speak.

I haven’t really sparred before, so it’s seeing individuals fighting like this that makes me wonder the reason or purpose.

Maybe he didn’t quite understand the notion of fighting a friend; mayb ehe didn’t understand fighting in general. Perhaps thats why during the war he opted more to help others than actually raise a fist to harm them. There was a certain confused innocence to his words and the large demi-god scratched at one of his ears; uncertain but willing to learn in a way.

Saturn. Nice to meet you.

He’d give toga a firm shake, while he wasn’t the peak of physical prowess or even magical there was a lot going on but he could appreciate the firm shake that he was given by the other slayer. The more he thought about it the more it likely dawned on him that he had seen him in the halls at some point or another but was in the midst of learning a few different instances of things that he glazed over it. Either that or maybe out in town? It was hard to tell. The wink and statement from Toga earned a small chuckle from saturn who set the book down to his side.

Rune knights do have a way of holding themselves that sets them apart I’ve noticed.

His observation about Saturn being more of a fighter than a scholar earned a quizzical tilt of the head, a slight ear flick and the tail that had been swishing to and fro paused in it’s sweeping gestures. He’d hum a little bit and turn up a palm. A gentle amount of arcane energy pooling in his hand and showing it’s beneficial energy for the moment before dissipating. A minor healing musical note, nothing more.

More a healer than a fighter admittedly; though many have made that connection that I should be a fighter. Even Kon seemed to be the same when I met him; though he said something… more.

Saturns head stayed tilted and there was a small bit of puzzlement to his features, the smile never stopped but the way that his brows shifted, ears adjusted and posture changed definitely led him elsewhere. There was a small sigh that eventually came and his shoulders which seemed to have sagged for a second rose again.

What about you? What role do you take?

#6Toga 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:05 pm

Toga

Tōga nodded in understanding. The thrill of the spar eluded some; better to observe from afar than risk bruises to body and ego. Tōga knew that song well. Often he slipped away to roam unfettered under the open sky rather than face Rune Knights who outmatched or bored him. Let the others clash swords in the courtyard. Tōga's battlefield was the wild beyond the walls, where struggles engraved hard-won lessons deeper than any training blade. Out there, a single misstep might cost your life instead of just pride. But those who survived grew sharper and stronger for it. Tōga sought that honing fire, that true test of blade and spirit. Let the arena games go to those who desired such measured contests. Tōga's tests waited in the untamed gauntlets of the world.

"Saturn -- neat name!" Tōga's eyes lit up as the hybrid revealed his name. It resonated with cosmic mystique, befitting this imposing figure. Each syllable rang like a planet orbited by moons, hinting at depths unplumbed. Somewhere beyond the stars spun the ringed giant that bore that name. What sublime forces had etched this parallel between man and distant celestial sphere? Had the hands of gods woven threads of destiny, or had chance alone bridged the gulfs between heaven and earth? Tōga could not say. But when Saturn spoke his name, Tōga felt a thrill of wonder, as if beckoned to venture beyond the wild frontiers of the known world and explore the enigmas of the infinite beyond.

From there, Saturn eagerly, and graceful demonstration a piece of his magic, which further explained two things: Why he didn’t fancy himself a fighter, and why his scent felt so familiar.

"Awesome!" Tōga exclaimed. “I just set things on fire,” laughter trailing his simplistic summation of his fiery magic. Yet as he conversed, Saturn's mystical scent teased his senses once more. It lingered just out of reach, a name perched precariously on the tip of his tongue. The fruitless struggle to identify it would undoubtedly vex him later, but for now he continued engaging with the fascinating stranger. At the mention of General Kon, Tōga's eyes widened. "You've met the big boss? Amazing!" Tōga too had experienced the General's overwhelming presence, that unmistakable aura of power contained in one vessel. Kon's time was not idly spent - those who earned his audience must possess great value or potential. To have crossed paths with that mythic figure marked Saturn as special indeed. What insights might he possess, having spoken with the reclusive legend? Curiosity kindled in Tōga like the flickering birth of a flame. "I'm whatever the day requires - the flexible type," Tōga simplified his adaptability and value to the Rune Knights. "I may be on the frontline some days, but I fancy myself a wanderer, an explorer."

He paused, eyeing the slender tail wafting behind Saturn.

"You have a tail?" he exclaimed with playful envy. "I want one too!"

Tōga hesitated, wary of overstepping. "Sorry, I don't mean to pry, but you're so unique. If I may ask, what are you? You have an awesome tail, an awesome face, just overall awesomeness!" Curiosity overwhelmed manners; Tōga hoped his frank interest gave no offense. Saturn remained a riddle, his lineage shrouded in cosmic mystery, but perhaps he would illuminate one chapter of his surely fascinating story

wc: 553 [1349]

#7Saturn 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:28 pm

Saturn
Saturn has spent much of his time in the safety of different walls, the peace that Era offered, the soft songs of the Luluhawa island and the infinite gentle nature of Sin. He had yet to really know the worst of the world and it would be quite some time till he saw more than just the tents of some war that he was very disconnected from. His understanding was even less than of a childs sometimes. But he was… very young still. Impossibly so.

Thank you. I know most people get their names from their parents. But I just knew mine from when I woke.

Saturn didn’t know why he felt the need to say that; but he didn’t mind sharing it. He’d lean forward slightly, setting his arms on his legs and watching the two that were sparring still with a keen interest. His curiosity was more grounded on this planet than from where he supposedly came from. Hearing the other just… set things on fire reminded him that there were all types in the world and he’d chuckle softly.

One of the forces of nature that gives just as much as it takes. Interesting. They say music reflects that of the one that sings it.

The large demi-god hummed softly; the idea swimming in his head a little more firmly now. The dusty tomes of the library had often whispered secrets and ideas to him that seemed out of place until he met someone that made their words ring true. He’d nod his head to that question that the other posed.

I met him in my first week. When I could barely string two or three words together. His very nature and being is intriguing to me. I wonder what sort of tales he’d share if prompted.

He’d sigh softly; the first encounter with the cyborg was one that he would hardly be able to forget. Dismissing all the interested recruits in the rune knights save for one that day. Kon had carefully selected the demi-god and had them be nurtured in such a fashion that would prompt growth on their own once the foundation had been built. A smart and intriguing choice.

Ah, master of all trades. I see. Fitting I suppose.

The demi-god chuckled warmly and looked to the other; hearing that they wanted a tail he’d tilt his head to one side. It was just a matter of music right? You could generate your own appearance if you really worked at it yes?

Why not try to create one out of fire? Or perhaps try to find a mage that can spin a song to make you one?

Then came a question that many had posed to saturn; he didn’t have the answer at first but with it in hand he’d warmly smile again. Adjusting in his seat so he looked to be a little more relaxed rather than pensive like earlier.

The librarians I talked to seem to think me some kind of Demi-god. I don’t know what that entirely entails if I’m being honest. But thank you.

Saturn’s body language definitely seemed to say that he wasn’t bothered by what the other was worrying about; the smile widened a little more and he’d eventually settle on one of his own questions.

What about you? Where are you from? Your scent rings remarkably familiar but I don’t sense the same… song around you as me. Even if we have similar music.

Saturn didn’t know what dragon slayers were, or what they entailed. But he could tell they had very similar ways of handling their different songs. Or at least. Similar in music. It was confusing still to him since there was not a lot that he knew of in this world.

#8Toga 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:55 pm

Toga

With each word that tumbled from Saturn's lips, Tōga gathered more fragments of the cosmic puzzle before him. This celestial creature beside him was a true oddity, his features defying mortal comprehension. Stretching impossibly high, Saturn's skeletal frame brushed the heavens. Fur rippled where skin should be, and his smile spanned wider than the seas. Tōga's mind strained as he tried to assemble the scattered pieces, to glimpse the image of this otherworldly being. Though mere mortals could scarce grasp Saturn's outlandish qualities, Tōga persisted. One by one, the fragments aligned as Tōga's perception grew, revealing glimpses of Saturn's true nature.

"A tail conjured by music?" Tōga murmured, pondering Saturn's fanciful notion. At first it seemed absurd - songs stirring emotion, not anatomical change. Yet as Tōga searched Saturn's smiling eyes, he found no guile or trickery. This cosmic oddity truly believed his musical magic could grant the impossible. Tōga sensed Saturn's earnest intent to gift him something beyond mortal bounds. Though skeptical, Tōga felt no hostility in Saturn's bearing, only an innocent delight at the thought of melody manifesting magic. Tōga turned the idea over in his mind, letting it linger. Perhaps in Saturn's ancient experience, music held unfathomed power. Who was Tōga to dismiss the impossible? This dream-weaving creature offered a gift that teased the edges of reality. With an open mind and heart, Tōga would explore the potential of Saturn's musical sorcery.

Tōga laughed, his tone easy and amused. "My music's so dreadful, any tail it grew would likely be hideous." He grinned, picturing the outlandish possibilities. "With my luck, a melody of mine might spawn an extra head or a third nipple."

His casual humor might take others aback, but levity came naturally to Tōga. While most were quick to spurn notions beyond their ken, Tōga kept an open and patient mind. He was not one to hastily dismiss concepts that teased the edges of belief. So if Saturn insisted music could unlock life's impossible mysteries, Tōga would not reject the thought outright. Who was he to declare limits on what melodies might achieve? Tōga knew his songs were no masterpieces, yet he remained receptive to the idea of music manifesting magic. With an inquisitive spirit, he resolved to explore this fanciful notion - to see if perhaps, with an open heart, impossible dreams could be realized through song.

"Demi-God? No clue what that means, but horns and a tail sound fun - sign me up!" Tōga chuckled. Faced with cosmic complexities beyond his ken, he aimed for simplicity. Mortals weren't meant to grasp gods' esoteric ways, so Tōga filtered the veil of mystery into basic human terms. If he viewed the world through a familiar lens, perhaps greater meaning would emerge in time.

"I'm just a regular guy from Era, by the way," he added.

Curiosity stirred as Saturn's words hinted at arcane truths. "Does your magic have a name?" Tōga asked. Saturn's answer would be the final fragment to complete this puzzle. As their conversation continued, certainty dawned. Tōga's patience and light-hearted perception unearthed the solution. This cosmic creature held the power to unveil life's impossible potential - if only one believed. Tōga's open spirit embraced the promise of Saturn's gift: a dream made real through music's mystical song.

wc: 585 [1934]

#9Saturn 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:02 pm

Saturn
Everyone’s capable of music, every sings different songs. Yours is fire for example. Mine is…

The demi-god furrowed his brows a little bit; how did he explain the very… limited application of his music to the world? He could heal people and… share emotions? He felt that was just part of his natural being though. It was honestly frustrating. The large behemoth of a man eventually gave a small shrug. Compared to the youthful human next to him, saturn felt like he was out of place for some reason.

Aye, yours would be of fire I’d think? Wasn’t that what you said you could set things on fire?

Saturn cocked his head to one side; eyeing the human with a curious albeit interested gaze. They seemed to think that their music was dreadful and would lead to other things happening rather than the desired effect. Practice made perfect right?

Never know until you try.

With the other admitting that they hadn’t the faintest idea of what a demi-god was, Saturn was sure that he was never going to get an answer unless he found the right people or person to explain it. He’d laugh softly at hearing the other’s enthusiasm regarding it. An ear flicked at hearing that he was just a regular guy from era.

so you’re the only Toga from era and one of the only people I’ve seen with pinkish hair. I’d say that makes you more than regular.

Saturn waggled a finger; truly every single person that existed was unique and sometimes there could be people that were similar but… even then! Eventually the other asked if he had a name for his magic. Saturn sat there, tugging at the idea of naming his magic. He knew it was… something regarding arcane. And that he could heal. Healing arcane magic? No. He’d scratch at his head.

Honestly I don’t know what my musics name is. I was just… born with it. And in the month? Few weeks? Of being around no ones really told me what I should be calling it. I can heal others and it’s arcane.

Saturn sat there oddly and eventually huffed, crossing his arms. His smile never waivered and his ears seemed to sit a little higher up, practically stretching to the larger than life halo that floated behind him.

I know that names here in earthland have power and musics or songs not having names makes them weaker but I can’t for the life of me figure it out. What about yours?

#10Toga 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:07 am

Toga

Saturn was a peculiar man, towering over most with his impressive stature. A halo of mystery surrounded him, enhanced by his declaration as a demi-god. His attire was regal, his appearance mystic. Yet a simple conversation revealed his humanity behind the divine claims. Tōga did not comprehend the hierarchies of this world, taking Saturn's words as truth. But he wondered - did Saturn relish being a demi-god, or yearn to be simply a man? Perhaps it was this duality, this dance between mortal and divine, that made Saturn a demi-god in the first place. His contradictions were what defined him.

A soft chuckle escapes Tōga, his perpetual smile growing as Saturn waxes poetic about music once more. "You call music magic?" Though metaphorically true, Tōga finds the comparison charming. Perhaps music is humanity's greatest invention, predating even mankind itself. Yet how does it compare to the wonders mages can conjure in this world? Perhaps this is Saturn's way of expressing his divine wisdom - grasping music's mystical influence beyond what mere mortals can comprehend. By equating music with magic, he elevates it, showing his higher understanding of the artform's transcendent power. Tōga listens with quiet awe, enchanted by this celestial being who speaks with such passion and insight about music's ineffable magic.

"I suppose you have a point," Tōga concedes, dragging his fingers through his own messy pink mane. The unruly spikes twist and flip as he rakes his hands through the cotton candy strands, smile never fading. Joyan - that was his true name, as foreign as the roots that bore this peculiar hue. Perhaps such differences, whether bold or subtle, reveal the divine in each person. Tōga's candyfloss locks, so unlike the prevailing darkness, make him no less extraordinary than Saturn's cosmological splendor. Their godliness shines through in these small details, the glimmers of individuality that set them apart. In this, Tōga finds meaning in Saturn's compliment, seeing now how his pink hair - his personal touch of the divine - is just as important as the cosmic oddities of this celestial being.

Saturn's words reveal his adventures began but weeks, perhaps a month past. Tōga puzzles over the implication - was Saturn born only a month ago, or did curiosity stir in him only recently? The privileges of demigodhood, he supposes. Saturn speaks as one unaccustomed to the workings of mortal time, measuring his life thus far in cosmic heartbeats rather than earthly revolutions. He is newborn yet ancient, his existence unfettered by the cycles that govern material beings. Tōga listens with fascination, catching glimpses of a perspective far removed from mundane reckoning. Saturn's alien outlook stirs the Rune Knight's imagination, suggesting realms beyond his own grounded experience of time's passage. What must it be to live outside of hours and days, to traverse the universe driven only by whim and impulse? Tōga marvels at this traveler unfazed by the constraints of chronology, who charts the stars by his own celestial rhythms.

Not knowing your mag—music’s name doesn’t make you weak, it just gives you another adventure to take in discovering it.

He smiles.

I have what’s known as Dragon Slayer magic,” he clearly states, still smiling, nonetheless.

wc: 532 [2466]

#11Saturn 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:29 pm

Saturn
Magic is Music, Songs are spells. I don’t… understand why people call them the other things that they do. There are meaning behind words that i don’t quite understand. When I sing one of mine, it’s living. It’s a part of me. It works out of my body and helps other. Like a song. My ‘music’ is where I draw my songs from.

Saturn wasn’t really sure how to explain it right; he stumbled through his explanation and eventually would let out a low hum. A musically empowered one, the emotions that he felt at the time being shared in a small radius around him. Gentle notions, kindness, an undeniably and intense love for literally everything that you could name. A sweetness to the world that was unbiased.

His love for the world was without question and without bias either. Like a parent to a child. He’d smile warmly at seeing that the other followed what he said; just like he was unique so was toga here. The demi-god adjusted himself and watched the other two rune knights sparring still going at it. He seemed interested in their well being. Flicking an ear at what the other had to say about Saturn’s music and the lack of knowing its name made him actually pretty happy.

Maybe when I finally figure it out I can tell people that I’m the musician of ‘this’ or ‘that’ song.

He’d ponder and upon hearing that the other used dragon slayer magic something clicked and he’d look down at the other again. That made more sense somehow that he was a practitioner. That dragons would set things on fire, or rather that some could. He’d lean to stare a little more intently at the youth.

Can you show me what a song of yours would look like Toga?

#12Toga 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:23 am

Toga

Saturn's lyrical elucidation of his "music" kindled a glowing warmth in Tōga's heart. A delicate artlessness and palpable verity imbued the demigod's words as he composed each phrase with care, conjuring his melody into being through the sentences he wove together. As he spoke, Tōga grasped ever more clearly how all-pervasive and sublime magic was. Though they knew it by different names, and its precepts were not penned in the same tongue, that did not render magic's expression any more alien to one or the other. Whether by song or spell, should either of them perform an act of mystic artistry, it would resonate with familiarity for the other.

As Saturn hummed, his power reverberating in a low vibrato, Tōga gazed with wide, inquisitive eyes at the mystical instrumentality before him. Though alien, it exuded a curious familiarity to Tōga, who watched raptly until Saturn's ears flicked and his eyes alighted on the sparring pair ahead. They carried on their disciplined combat, seeking triumph but not at the cost of the other's life. Their graceful artistry was captivating to behold.

"Hmm?" Tōga murmured, his gaze returning to Saturn, who requested to see what "song" the dragon could compose with his own musicality. Tōga smiled, concurring with a nod. Drawing a deep breath, arcane energy suffused his throat as the air he inhaled powered what would transpire next. In a robust exhale, a blaze of mystical, sun-kissed fire erupted across the sky, immolating the space before him in a pyrotechnic conflagration of heat and grandeur. Fortuitously, nothing and no one were nearby, allowing the flames to dance unencumbered without risk of causing harm.

"Fire Dragon: Baby Roar!" he exclaimed after, grinning as wisps of smoke trailed from his maw following the flame's dissipation.

wc: 292 [2758]

#13Saturn 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:46 pm

Saturn
Honestly saturn didn’t know how to better describe his abilities other than song and music. There was very little in this world that made sense to him from the bat and that was fine. He’d adjust slightly so that his hands were sitting on his legs and eventually he couldn’t help but stare back down at Toga. The sound that they made earned a quizzical headtilt from the demi-god.

The song that he got to see from toga was nothing short of spectacular. The demi-gods brows shot up and he’d watch the fire for a few moments as it burned. The dance of the fire and the dance of the songs energy from toga was certainly something he had never seen before. Something that he hadn’t been able to express himself. A certain ability of destruction if pushed that way; but fire had warmth and use too. Something he could see for certain.

He would lean to watch the fire, wise enough to know not to touch them but even with his hand somewhat close to some of the flames he didn’t look too bothered. Saturn was a tough cookie when it came to magical or physical mentions.

Facinating… I’ve never seen music used like this. Or a song like this either. But then again most of it has been around the librarians or various other singers.

Saturn would adjust a little bit on his seat, looking down at one hand and then showing that yet again the only thing he seemed to be capable of to any degree was that warm grey light on his hand that if anyone were to look at… well would just be your standard low level healing spell. Though it certainly was a lot warmer than you’d expect given saturns disposition.

The build up is certainly something i’ve never seen before too.. One moment...

He’d pull out a little pad of paper and write some things down; stuff that really only made sense to him. He’d have to try something like that sometime. But maybe with healing energy instead? That’d be nice. Helping a group of people in front of him?

"Have you ever tried cooking with your fire?"

#14Toga 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:22 pm

Toga

Tōga sank back into his seat, a contented smile playing on his lips. With a soft exhale, the last wisps of smoke curled from his mouth, the final remnants of his fiery dragon slayer magic dissipating. The dazzling display of dancing flames and billowing ash now faded, but the memory lingered warmly. Tōga found amusement in Saturn's peculiar yet earnest remarks. He let out a low, rumbling belch, the last embers in his stomach finally relieved. Though the show was over, a sense of satisfaction remained. Tōga relaxed, replaying the exhilarating demonstration in his mind’s eye.

Tōga's words held no boast, only reverence for the rare gift flowing through his veins. "My fire mag-- music is one of a kind," he explained. Though dragon slayer magic was whispered of across the land, its origins remained shrouded in mystery. But all knew one truth: this formidable power could only be claimed by a single soul. No duplicates existed, nor could its secrets be passed on, for the dragon alone retained mastery over its own formidable strength. Tōga saw it not as power to wield, but as an honor to bear. His magic came from an ancient source, as exotic as it was elemental. To speak of it was to revere powers far greater than himself. Though his flames danced at his command, their origins lay with an unfathomable elder race. For now, Tōga served as conduit, channeling the last echoes of a dying breed.

Tōga watched with curiosity as Saturn fumbled for a scrap of paper, his boulder-like hands dwarfing the fragile leaf. Scribbling furiously, Saturn marked the page with cryptic symbols in an indecipherable tongue. Though ineligible to Tōga's eyes, he could appreciate Saturn's enthusiasm. The hulking creature hunched over his scribblings, brow furrowed in concentration. His massive fingers clutched the tiny pencil awkwardly, blunt tips smudging the page. Tōga smiled to himself, letting Saturn immerse in his own world of runic letters. The inky scrawl held meaning only for its author, but Tōga did not mind. He was content to observe Saturn's earnest efforts, respecting the ritual even if its purpose eluded him. In time, perhaps Saturn would share his learnings, but for now, Tōga simply waited patiently, watching the secret language unfold.

Tōga flashed a toothy grin, sharp canines glinting. "I use my fire to cook all the time! I can even eat fire that’s not my own," he revealed with a playful lilt. As a dragon slayer, he shared a primal bond with the elemental forces he wielded. Fire was not just a tool for destruction, but a source of life and renewal. Tōga's magic flowed through his veins, imbuing his very body with fiery power. This symbiosis allowed him to tap into fire's life-giving properties. By devouring external flames, he could assimilate their energy and fuel his inner strength. His draconic nature enabled this mystical convergence, blurring the lines between man and element. With this power came a deep respect for the natural world. For Tōga, fire was not simply a weapon to master, but an ally to commune with. Its majestic might humbled him even as its heat coursed through his core.

wc: 527 [2758]

#15Saturn 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:56 pm

Saturn
The fire music in front of him was unlike anything he had viewed before. Honestly it was more endearing the more he thought about it and he had to wonder if he could do something at all similar. Then again he hadn’t practiced anything like that before either so it would have to be something that he’d test on his own time. Not wanting to destroy anything without any sort of work on it.

There’s so many different kinds of it, some water, some fire, some arcane. I’ve yet to meet a lightning or light musician. Used to include fire too but here we are.

Saturn chuckled a little bit; he had no idea that there was an instance of only one slayer at a time. Learning it from a dragon or having it implanted in you was more common than anything else many would figure. Eventually after he was done fussing with that small pad of paper he’d stick it into his pocket. His grasp on fiorian was weak at best but he would understand what he wrote later.

Really? You can do that? I’ve never tried to eat fire before. Whatts it taste like?

Saturn was beyond enamored with this information; his eyes practically glowing in interest. The way that toga handled his own powers was fascinating. It was unlike anything saturn had met and would meet. He also had no idea if toga was aware of other uses of his abilities. Or if he used it in different ways to what he showed. Saturn would eventually ask…

I’ve also never heard of Dragon Slayer title before either. Have you… actually slain a dragon?

If that was the case Saturn would have been beyond impressed; if not he would wonder what the choice of name came from really.

#16Toga 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:35 pm

Toga

Tōga tilted his head back, gazing up at the clouds drifting lazily across the bright blue sky. "The world is filled with so many different kinds of music," he mused. His eyes followed the meandering paths of the clouds as he pondered the myriad forms music could take. To him, magic was a kind of music- endlessly diverse, constantly changing, with the power to evoke infinite emotions and sensations. Each culture crafted its own unique melodies and harmonies, conjuring soundscapes as distinctive as fingerprints. Tōga longed to explore as many of these mystic realms as he could, though he knew it would be impossible to uncover them all in one lifetime, or even a hundred. But the thought of chasing that impossible dream was thrilling enough. The world was overflowing with magic just waiting to be discovered. If he could experience but a fraction of them, what wonders might he find? What new realms of feeling could they unlock within him? The possibilities were as boundless as the sky stretching endlessly above him.

Tōga's gaze drifted back down to meet Saturn's curious golden eyes. "Fire has such a unique taste - it's hard to explain," he said, pondering how best to describe the indescribable. He had been asked this question before, but his answer never seemed sufficient. "Imagine the most delicious thing you've ever eaten, that feeling of complete satisfaction, but not being able to find the words to describe it." Tōga searched for the right phrases, knowing his experience was likely foreign to most. "I guess you could say fire tastes like life itself to me - though that's probably unique since not many can actually eat fire!" He chuckled at the thought.

As a dragon slayer, his intimate bond with the element he wielded was a profound yet mysterious connection. The feeling when he consumed flames couldn't adequately be put into words. It was as if he became one with the fire, feeling its primal energy course through his veins, lighting his spirit ablaze from within. In those moments, he had never felt more alive, more in tune with the pulsing vitality of the world around him. The true flavor of fire was not in how it tasted, but how it made him feel - invigorated, impassioned, utterly consumed by life's incandescent glow.

"I've never actually slain a dragon," Tōga answered honestly. In truth, he couldn't recall ever encountering one of the mythical beasts, his only tie to their existence being the arcane magic he wielded. "I'm not sure where this power of mine came from, but I strive to honor it," he continued, his voice softening as he drifted into contemplation about his gift's origins.

Tōga had possessed the dragon slayer magic for as long as he could remember, its inner fire flowing through his veins since childhood. Yet no mentor had passed down the ancient teachings to him, no dragon had forged a bond by sharing their essence. His power felt innate, an intrinsic part of him, as natural as breathing.

Perhaps the magic bound to his soul had been passed down generations ago through his bloodline, ancestors slaying dragons in eras lost to time. Or maybe Tōga was simply an anomaly, randomly blessed with the ability to conjure and consume the primordial flames. Whatever the source, the magic chose him for a reason. It was now his duty to grasp its reins and unleash its power for good.

Though dragons themselves remained shrouded in myth, Tōga hoped that one day he might come face to face with one and test his mettle against such a legendary foe. To pit his flames against those that forged them eons ago. Until then, he would continue honing his slaying magic, striving to unlock its full potential so that he might live up to the legacy of those who came before. The magic flowed within him for a purpose, and he would uphold it, with or without a dragon's guidance.

wc: 663 [3421]

#17Saturn 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:14 pm

Saturn
It’s what makes it beautiful really…

Saturn let out a somewhat happy sigh at the thought; there were plenty of people that didn’t have it in the same way that others would. Some had music so minor that they almost didn’t have any but lived a peaceful and gentle life. While others were so powerful conflict just found them. Saturn wasn’t sure where he fell on that spectrum if he was being honest. The explanation of what fire tasted like wasn’t terribly complex but it made sense to him.

I mean you’re the first person I’ve met that could eat fire so… very unique. And most things I’ve had are delicious. Save for the stuff that’s sour or bitter on purpose but that’s what they were made for I think.

Saturn only had a minor amount of experience with food or various musics. In fact the person that he felt like he spent the most time with had a music that was unlike anyone that he had ever met.

It’s possible that you were gifted the abilities from a dragon when you were very young or maybe it’s just what you call someone that can do the things that you can do with the element that you have? Either that or maybe you’re really just a dragon within or something.

Saturn pondered the idea as he never had actually seen a dragon before; not even briefly. He had heard tales of them but they were so rare you might as well consider them extinct. He wondered if it was due to them wanting to be in hiding or something like that. Eventually he’d let out a soft sigh.

Makes me wonder honestly…

#18Toga 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:59 pm

Toga

Tōga's mind wandered as he contemplated the question posed before him - what did it feel like to eat fire? The dragon slayer knew this experience intimately, though few could truly understand. For Tōga, consuming flames was as natural as breathing. The crackling embers caressed his throat like a fine wine, at once soothing and invigorating. Each lick of fire brought bursts of heat that spread through his body, igniting his senses. The smoldering cinders left behind a smoky sweetness on his tongue. Though the fiery feast sustained him, Tōga still savored earthly delights - a juicy steak or roasted chicken satisfied his primal cravings. Yet nothing compared to the raw energy and comfort he drew from devouring the dancing flames. Like a moth to a flame, Tōga was captivated by fire's irresistible call. To eat fire was to taste true power.

Saturn's probing questions delved deeper, seeking to unravel the mysteries of Tōga's bond with dragons. Tōga's mind wandered, lost in thought, until Saturn's gruff voice anchored him back to the moment. Blinking, Tōga met the intense gaze of the burly warrior before him. "I'm not sure," Tōga replied honestly, his amber eyes clouded with uncertainty. Though dragons featured prominently in his past, their connection eluded him. Tōga sifted through fragmented memories, grasping at intangible threads that kept the truth tantalizingly out of reach. There was a vital piece missing, a key that unlocked the door to understanding. Saturn watched him intently, awaiting revelations that never arrived.

Tōga's fingers stroked his chin thoughtfully as he delved into his clouded past. "For as long as I can remember, these powers have been a part of me," he mused. "Yet around five years ago, things get a little foggy." Tōga's amber eyes glazed with uncertainty. Had his gift manifested then, or lurked within him all along? The truth lingered just out of reach, shrouded in shadow.

"Your guess is as good as mine, hahahaha," Tōga chuckled, refusing to linger on the elusive unknown. To him, the magic flowed as naturally as breath, arising instinctively in battle. Its origins mattered not - be it drawn from some forgotten well of knowledge or born of innate talent. The flames responded to his call as if they were extensions of his own body. Tōga shrugged, unbothered by the nebulous past. His fiery dance had become second nature, seamlessly woven into the fabric of his being. With a wry smile, he banished the fruitless musings from his mind. The magic was his; its history could remain veiled. In this moment, Tōga lived solely in the present, ignoring the persistent fog shrouding his early years. The mysteries of the past faded into insignificance before the vivid now.

Tōga smirked at Saturn's speculative line of inquiry. "What's this now? You think you're a dragon musician?" he joked, eyes glinting with amusement. Saturn's intense focus on Tōga's arcane talents had taken an unexpected turn inward. Tōga found the notion entertaining, if far-fetched. Dragon Slayer magic left distinct fingerprints upon its wielders. The draconic arts were not so easily forgotten. "Though a dragon who could play the flute would be entertainin’," Tōga mused, lips quirking. The idea made for fanciful daydreams but little else. Magic of such magnitude would have announced itself spectacularly long ago.

wc: 546 [3967]

#19Saturn 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:25 pm

Saturn
Saturn had to wonder if he could consume any kinds of music and if he could what it would taste like. He had gotten the slightest idea of it at some point from different descriptions since toga wasn’t the only person he had met that could eat it. That being Lumikki, though she could consume darkness. He was unsure if she could consume ice. He also had to wonder if there were more elements that toga could do that to. He’d tilt his head to one side as the other spoke; he wasn’t sure regarding that information about where he got the magic just what he knew was that he had it for a long time.

Interesting! Well. its a good music in good hands to say the least.

Saturn chuckled softly, placing his hands on his hips. He didn’t remember when he started to stand. Just that he did at some point or another. An earflick, then two. Then a little swish of his rather bushy tail. He had a pretty surprising resistance to magical abilities and physical damage; which went hand in hand with being a slayer maybe? He’d nod his head slowly.

It’s possible that I am, I don’t know much about it other than it’s in there and it lets me do things others can’t. Though I couldn’t tell you what kind it is.

The idea of a dragon playing the flute earned a chuckle from the demi-god; it was a long string of images in his mind. The idea of large scaled claws fiddling around with something that small or even maybe something really large?

Mmm. Any instrument played by a dragon would be interesting beyond belief. Maybe if I ever meet one I can ask…

#20Toga 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:50 am

Toga
[justify]Tōga's eyes flashed with intrigue as Saturn hinted that he too may have been a dragon slayer. "If you truly believe you possess such power, we must uncover which element you command!" Tōga declared. For most slayers intrinsically understood their destined element, having experienced countless run-ins with nature's primal forces over a lifetime. Some learned through training, while others consciously awakened their gift, but all shared an innate knowledge of their affinity. Even with Tōga's fractured memories from five years past, he had always felt drawn to the flames.

Though Tōga spoke the truth, he drew not from his own experience, having met but one other slayer in his memory's span. And Saturn was no ordinary man, claiming demigodhood and mere months of life, both suggesting he stood apart from the typical. Perhaps his link to dragons and their magic proved equally mystifying. Tōga felt a smile tug within as the promise of a new puzzle teased his thoughts, mentally grasping at fragments to unravel this enigma.

"Fire we can surely eliminate," Tōga remarked with a grin, giving Saturn's furry, bull-like back a pat, his hand grazing the coarse yet soft pelt. This hulking, humanoid beast breathed new life into Tōga's world, and if he truly sought to unravel his magical talents, Tōga would gladly lend his aid. Saturn's anomalous nature filled Tōga with curiosity and the promise of discovery should they uncover the wellspring of elemental power within.

wc: 240 [4207]

#21Saturn 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:14 am

Saturn
I’m not even sure what kind of music that I’d posses. I just know it’s grey at the moment.

Saturn said somewhat uncertainly; he had a powerful sort of helpful music to his knowledge even if he fundamentally wasn’t able to tap into a large portion of it. It was likely due to that he was extremely young still and his understanding of it was even less than you’d expect given that he was focusing on learning other things. There was a long list of elements he was comfortable with and one of them was… well definitely not what you’d expect from someone so bright.

An ear flick, then two, then a few more as the other eliminated fire from the equation. Was it not possible for multiple fire dragonslayers to exist? He’d cock his head to one side feeling that pat on his back; he took marvelous care of his fur and it was apparent with the softness that the other would feel from that action.

Can there not be two of the same type of ‘slayer’?”

He wondered if slayer wasn’t so much tied to the idea of slaying a dragon as it was connected to the element instead. If the other was a fire dragon slayer wouldn’t it be more privy to call them fire element slayer? He’d ponder this query after a few moments and then speak.

”[b]Wouldn’t it be more… accurate to call it Fire Element Slayer if you haven’t actually slain a dragon? And can consume flames? Or is there something inherently draconic?

#22Toga 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:59 am

Toga
Hmm, grey..

Tōga's mind wandered as he contemplated Saturn's unexpected revelation. The notion that this aloof Celestial Spirit was also a dragon slayer was as fanciful as Saturn's own whimsical nature. As the two discussed the possibilities, it became clear this quest to uncover Saturn's elemental alignment would be an arduous yet thrilling journey.

Tōga racked his brain for any hint of Saturn's affinity. His steely grey aura must connect to some eternal, cosmic element. But what natural force shimmered with such cold, metallic tones? As a fire dragon slayer himself, Tōga understood how his magic intertwined with vivid summer hues of crimson, amber and gold. But Saturn's powers remained a mystery, as inscrutable as the planet that bore his name. Though the path ahead was uncertain, Tōga felt energized by the challenge, like stargazing into a moonless night sky. He knew that with Saturn by his side, the two slayers would illuminate the shadows and unravel the celestial riddle, one step at a time.

"To my knowledge, nope," Tōga replied, returning Saturn's inquisitive gaze. "I assumed the same initially, but it seems each element can only be claimed by one slayer, regardless of how the power is attained."

Tōga offered a wistful smile, knowing this wasn't the answer Saturn had hoped for. Whether dragon slayers gained their magic through apprenticeship, or through ancient rituals, one absolute remained - the chosen element could only ever belong to a single mage. While slayers abounded across Earthland, mastering forces from fire to iron to light, their gifts were still singular. Like the dragons themselves, each element was a realm unto itself, bowing to no other master.

You make a good point – I don’t know why we are called dragon slayers and not elemental slayers,” Tōga mused over the idea, his chin resting between his thumb and index figure curiously. “We can eat the element we represent, but I don’t have wings or a cool tail like you,” Tōga frowned, saddened by the fact he still couldn’t grow a tail like his hairy friend, Saturn.

Maybe you’re a music dragon slayer? I mean you do make musical notes with your magic, after all!” Tōga pounded fist into palm as he jumped from his seat, looking down at Saturn’s towering form with a wide grin. “Yeah, that must be it!” assured in his answer, Tōga leaps from the bench the two sit at, stepping onto the ground beneath, his pink hair fluttering in the air as his sudden and rushed movement caused his clothes to billow.

But wait… music isn’t an element… is it?

wc: 430 [4637]

#23Saturn 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:36 am

Saturn
Saturn wasn’t sure if the color of his seals and the glowing energy on his hand would indicate what type of element he had. He had very limited understanding of how the people of this realm used their abilities. But since he was tied to it it’d behoove him to learn how he fit into things. Rubbing at his chin the large demi-god pondered and eventually couldn’t even really… Well could he even use the information presented in any real useful way? He didn’t think so. So he’d sigh softly as the other confirmed the idea that he at the very least wasn’t a fire dragon slayer.

Its strange that the world is so large yet there can only be a single instance of mastery over one element. I wonder if it’s a natural balance or something else in the works.

There were instances of other fire type musicians to his knowledge, but they didn’t call themselves slayers and used different kinds of song than what toga likely did. He wondered to himself if it was because the world was worried about potential clashes or maybe the dragons themselves chose their own warriors at a distance. Saturn felt that was likely the best… if not only reason.

If they are intrinsically tied to the dragons and the music they carry then perhaps that is why? It’s hard to know.

They could eat the elements that they represented… Hearing that his brow would come together and he’d wonder if there was a way of maybe… pulling at various elements until they found which?

I mean the tail is part of my body less than the music projecting it.

Saturn chuckled softly and with the other pretty sure that music was his element saturn wasn’t so sure. He liked the enthusiasm and eventually saturn would sadly shake his head.

Unfortunately I don’t believe that Music is the answer, though the idea is nice.

The idea of being able to sing songs and consume various instances of music to produce a wondrous tune sat well with him. He’d let out a pleased hum at the idea and didn’t seem discouraged. But he’d bring the earlier idea to light…

If consumption is a natural part of dragon slayers, then if I am one it’s a matter of finding out which naturally occurring element I can consume right?

He’d smile warmly at the idea that toga was indirectly correct, music was just magic but in a more friendly manner and more close to home for him. He’d like to think that his time out in the world had shaped him a little bit and had changed his song somewhat. Though he wasn’t sure how close to the case that was.

We have plenty of instances of music around us that we can tug from no?

#24Toga 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:34 pm

Toga
Yeah, imagine a world where a lot of people could run around using the same kind of dragon slayer magic – it would be a riot!

Tōga chuckled at the fanciful notion of others wielding his singular magic as their own - duplicating his immense power and signature flare. Though impossible, he envisioned a future where dozens, even hundreds, of dragon slayers unleashed explosive magic, igniting the world with draconic might. Tōga had battled inferior fire mages before, their mundane flames eclipsed by his supreme dragon slaying magic. Yet the thought of such formidable power multiplied and unleashed thrilled him. Though absurd, the image of an army of fire dragon slayers igniting the earth with mythical dragon fire excited his imagination. Perhaps one day, his matchless gift would be shared, setting the world aflame with a legion of dragon-powered mages. For now, he alone commanded the inferno. But the fantasy of many dragonslayers reshaping the world with unrestrained power and endless flames filled him with fiery hope.

Saturn amiably continued their meandering conversation, trading theories about the mysterious source of his mystical powers as they explored. The bull-like demigod's humor shone through, peppering their chat with good-natured jabs about Tōga's lack of a tail. Though played for laughs, Tōga did privately rue his tailless state, wondering what it might be like to have such an appendage. As Saturn prattled on, a sudden flash of inspiration ignited behind Tōga's eyes.

"Wait!" Tōga exclaimed, throwing his arms skyward as if to seize the answer to their burning questions from the very air around them. His fingers splayed wide, grasping at invisible strands of inspiration floating just out of reach, his posture radiating a sudden eureka moment. Revelation glimmered in his eyes like stars flickering alight in the night sky as intuitions coalesced into ideas, piecing together the clues that had eluded them. Tōga stood transfixed, struck by an epiphany that seemed to materialize fully formed from the ether. The solution had arrived, summoned by his outstretched hands that seemed to pull threads of understanding from the enveloping sky itself.

That’s it --- we just need to make you help a lot of different stuff that you wouldn’t normally eat. Whatever one tastes good has to be your elemental affinity right?

A smug smile spread across Tōga's face as he gazed down at the seated Saturn, looming over the demigod with an impish yet inquisitive glint in his eyes. He radiated self-satisfaction at his apparent brainwave, peering at Saturn from his superior vantage point like a parent reveling in a child's ignorance.

wc: 428 [5065]

#25Saturn 

Limbo [Toga] Empty Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:28 pm

Saturn
Would be interesting to see, maybe a little wild… wonder how many people could have ended up with the same thing…

Saturn wasn’t even sure what element he was much less what he could have ended with if it wasn’t that restricted. In another life maybe he would have not even been a demi-god. There was a lot of things that could have been or coudln’t have. He’d lean somewhat and consider the idea of him being a flame user. Would be interesting, the warmth and creative natures of those with flames were unmatched he felt. He’d flick an ear as toga said to wait. Prompting him to tilt his head to one side and look down to the other.

It could be easy like that yeah, though I don’t know where we’d find an ample amount of… well. Music residue like that.

He’d admit after a moment; if toga knew then they could go and set about it. If they didn’t there were plenty of other things they could do. He had to wonder though if maybe he didn’t even have an elemental affinity what with the grey magical nonsense his body seemed to employ. Figuring for a moment he’d grin lightly.

Though with this being the rune knight headquarters they’re bound to have something somewhere…

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum