Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practical Uses (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Practical Uses (Good) Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:32 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would make their way to Khalash as he had posted a job on the request board. He would see that the man needed an assistant, and he was going to go over there and do just that. The Nephilim would make his way to the Mad Drug Magic Shop. When he got there, he would open the door and he would see that Khalash was waiting for someone to arrive.

The old man was surprised to see that it was Yuurei that had shown himself here, which was a blessing to the old man.

“Yuurei come to the back with me. I need your help testing something out.” He said to Yuurei as he would walk to the back.

The Nephilim would hear this and he would move to the back as he was following Khalash to the back of the shop. The old man would close the shop as he would make a seal so nobody could enter the place.

#2Yuurei 

Practical Uses (Good) Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:32 pm

Yuurei

When he got to the back of the room, he would see the old man looking around for something. He would just wait there as he would wait for him to get it. It wouldn’t take long, but the man would bring out a shield that was in his hand and he would stretch his arm to Yuurei.

“I need you to hold the shield up and protect yourself with it. I need someone to test its durability for me. Since you’re here, that means you could help me out to see if the shield is good enough.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei figured it would go this way, but he was fine with that. He would take the shield and he would hold it out to protect himself. He would look over to Khalash as he was waiting for him to attack him. He wondered if this would protect him, but he had seen Brone protect himself with his shield, so he knew it worked.

166|330

#3Yuurei 

Practical Uses (Good) Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:33 pm

Yuurei

Khalash would shoot a fireball spell at the shield, and it would hit the shield. The Nephilim would block it and he would show him the shield afterward. Khalash was excited about the results, and he would look at Yuurei.

“I need you to hit the shield with everything you got.” He said to him.

Yuurei was surprised about this, and he was a bit nervous. He didn’t want to break it. Still, he would get in front of the shield, and he would strike it with everything that he had. When he landed the hit, he would see that the shield was in one piece, which would make him a bit surprised that it was. Still, it was good he didn’t break it and Khalash was happy about the shield’s results. He would hand over the jewels to Yuurei for helping out and the berserker would leave the store to enjoy the rest of his day.

157|487 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum