Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knight's Messenger (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Knight's Messenger (Good) Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:39 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were relaxed as they were enjoying their time in Era. It would seem like things was going well with their time here. Still, it would seem like someone was lazy with their job. The two of them were starting to realize why the Rune Knight didn’t like here. She had sent Yuurei a letter and asked if he could get the evidence that had been processed. He would laugh a bit because that was important, yet she wasn’t going to go get it. Still, it would seem like she was going to pay him for his hard work, which he was fine with that.

“I guess we have a job to do today. We going to get the evidence we found in that house.” He said to Renji.

The Exceed would hear this and he was surprised that Yuurei was doing this, but he didn’t care.

“Alright lead the way because I have no idea where to go.” Renji would say to Yuurei.

#2Yuurei 

Knight's Messenger (Good) Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:40 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would nod as he was moving around the streets of Era. He would wave at the people who would see him, and he would keep moving. His trip took a while, but that was because he was on the other side of where this was located. When he got there, he would see that this place was heavily guarded. He would walk over to security, and they would see Yuurei. They knew who he was but didn’t know why he was there.

“Hey, I’m here to pick up evidence for Margret. They said it would be ready, but she didn’t want to come and pick it up. She seems to be a very busy person.” He said to the guard.

The guard would hear this and he would look through the system before looking at Yuurei.

“Yeah, we have evidence for Margret. It should be at door thirty.” He said to Yuurei.

153|319

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would walk around the place, and he would see that this facility was huge. He would walk through the hallways though as he would see the doors. There were a lot of them, but he was looking for one specifically. Renji would walk with Yuurei as this was a workout, but he pushed through it. The two would take a while, but they would finally make it to door thirty. Yuurei would knock on the door, and then he would be told to come in. He would hear this as he would enter, and he would see two people moving around and working hard.

“I’m here for the evidence that’s for Margret.” He said to them.

They would look at Yuurei and they would smile as they had it right on the table. One of them would walk to him and they would hand it to him as they stared at him.

153|472

#4Yuurei 

Yuurei

“Be careful with that envelope, and do not open it until you get to Margret.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would hear this and he would nod as he would make sure that this got to Margret without a problem. He would look around the place though and he could see how high-tech central was. He would look at the envelope and he would put it away. He would open the door and he would start walking back to where he had come from. The hallways were long, but he didn’t mind it. He didn’t think he would be fighting today, so this was a good workout.

Renji would move around as well, but he was wondering what was inside the envelope. He wanted Yuurei to open it, but he knew that his friend wouldn’t do that.

“So, do you think the woman ran away or did she really get captured.” Renji asked Yuurei.

154|626

#5Yuurei 

Knight's Messenger (Good) Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:44 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at Renji and he would shake his head because it wasn’t a weird question, but he didn’t expect it. He thought about it for a few seconds before he looked at Renji.

“I don’t think she ran away. I think she did get captured, but Margret is the wrong person for this job.” He said to Renji.

Renji would hear this and he would agree with him on Margret. While the two of them had gotten that out of the way, they would be at the entrance of the place. They would thank the security guard that let them in, and they would be on their way. They looked around and they would pick a path that wouldn’t lead to a lot of people. They needed to make sure that this envelope didn’t get damaged or anything like that.

Yuurei kept moving through the streets navigating with ease.

151|777

#6Yuurei 

Knight's Messenger (Good) Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:47 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would walk around without a problem, and he would finally find his way to where Margret’s station. He would enter the place and he would see that Margret wasn’t doing anything. He would shake his head as he would walk over to her. She would see that Yuurei was here and she would have a smile on her face.

“I see you got the evidence. Thank you for your hard work, and for bringing the evidence here. As for now, I will see if I need you for anything else. This is your reward of course for helping me.” She said to him as she would take out a bag of jewels and she would hand it to Yuurei.

Yuurei would take the jewels, and he saw that everything was fine and how he wanted it. He would walk away from Margret as she wouldn’t bother him. He would head out and enjoy the rest of his day with Renji.

161|938 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum