Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Confronting Corruption (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Confronting Corruption (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:08 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were relaxing within the city of Era, but they're being relaxed would end quickly. It would seem like there was a letter sent to them and it would seem like Lionel wanted their help with something. The Nephilim was fine with this, and he figured that it had something to do with the Rune Knights who were corrupted.

“Alright I guess we’re going to be cleaning up Rune Knight messes today.” He said to Renji.

Renji would hear this and he would shake his head as he would look at Yuurei.

“I mean, to be honest, who mess have you not cleaned up after?” He asked Yuurei.

Yuurei would hear this and he would nod as he wasn’t wrong about that. The Nephilim would walk through the streets of Era as he was heading over to where Lionel was stationed at. It wouldn’t take long, but he would see the man as he was stationed in a spot he couldn’t get out of.

#2Yuurei 

Confronting Corruption (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:08 pm

Yuurei

Lionel would look over to the distance as he would see Yuurei. It would seem like he had gotten his letter, which was good. The berserker would make his way to the man, and he would have a smile on his face. Lionel would look stressed as he couldn’t believe that his subordinates could succumb to greed and corruption like that.

“I’m glad you’re here Yuurei. Thank you for your help the other day. Now, that I know who is corrupted and who has been doing their job, I came up with a decision for them.” He said this as he paused.

“I need you to go to the three Rune Knights you found out to be bad, and have them resign without resistance. If they do go out with resistance, please bring them back to me.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei heard his words and he figured that it was time to see what these guys would do.

159|325

#3Yuurei 

Confronting Corruption (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:09 pm

Yuurei

“Alright, then it’s time to go see the three guys and see what they plan on doing.” He said out loud.

Yuurei would walk away from Lionel and he would start heading to the first destination. It would seem like they had the same stations that they were at the last time. He would make his way to the first one, and it would seem like today he wasn’t doing anything weird. Still, Yuurei would approach him, and the Rune Knight would see who was in front of him.

“I need you to resign from your position as a Rune Knight. We have proof and have seen you accepting bribes amongst other things. Please resign quietly and make your way to Lionel.” He said to the man.

He didn’t say anything as it would seem like he had been caught. He also knew Lionel had been trying to figure out who was corrupt and who wasn’t. It sucked because he enjoyed this job, but he would hand over the jewels that he accepted from bribes and his papers.

178|503

#4Yuurei 

Confronting Corruption (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:10 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would take everything from the guy, and he would watch him walk away. Yuurei would walk away from this area, and he would go to the second guy he had to deal with. He would move through the streets of Era, and he would finally make his way to the second guy. He would look at him and the man would wave at him as if he knew who Yuurei was. When Yuurei got close to him he would keep a serious look on his face.

“Hey there, on behalf of Lionel, I need you to resign and hand over your papers. You have been caught, taking bribes from criminals and doing things you’re not supposed to be doing.” He said this to the guy as he would start running away.

Yuurei would shake his head as he would run after him. He would close the gap between the two of them and he would knock him out without a problem.

162|665

#5Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would catch him before he could fall to the ground, and he would put him over his shoulder. Now, it was time to make it to the last guy. The Nephilim would walk around with a Rune Knight over his shoulder, which confused people. Still, they knew who Yuurei was, so they knew there must have been a reason. When he moved to the next spot, he would see the guy staring at him, and while he was getting closer, the man would start running before he could say anything.

The berserker would see this and shook his head as he would chase after him. It would seem like he knew that this guy on his shoulder was corrupted, and he had been found out. Still, Yuurei would make his way to the guy, and he would end up next to him with a smile on his face.

He would end up in front of the guy and he would punch him in his abdomen, knocking him out.

169|834

#6Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would catch this Rune Knight as well, and he would put him over his shoulder. He would sigh as if they didn’t have to make it difficult. They could have gotten their resignation and then continued their lives. The Nephilim wasn’t sure what Lionel was going to do with these guys, but he would just mind his business. Yuurei would make his way to Lionel with the guys, and he would put them down. Lionel would wake them up, and he would fire them in front of everyone and shame them in public. He would take all their stuff from them, and then he would look over to Yuurei.

He would take out a bag of jewels, and he would hand it to Yuurei. He would thank him for doing this for him. Yuurei would take the jewels and he would bow slightly. He was glad to help him, but now he was going to go take care of himself. The duo would walk away from the area as they were figuring out what to do now.

178|1012
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum