Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rat Race (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Rat Race (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:39 pm

Yuurei

It was a nice day in Crocus, and the two of them were enjoying the streets without a problem. While they were doing that, they would greet many people who had their sighs in seeing him today. He didn’t mind this at all, and he kept moving as he was wondering what they were going to do today.

“Should we go to Era, or should we stay here?” He asked Renji.

Renji would look at him and he would chuckle.

“I don’t know, but I’m fine with your decision.” He said to Yuurei as the two of them would continue walking.

It wouldn’t take long, but they would see Luciel running around town. She looked like she had lost something and she needed help finding it. He wasn’t sure if it were true, but when she saw Yuurei and the orange cat, she would change her course as she would run to them and hope they could help.

#2Yuurei 

Rat Race (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:42 pm

Yuurei

Luciel would make it to the two of them and she would start breathing heavily as she had stopped. She was catching her breath before she looked at the two with a serious expression.

“Guys, I need your help… There is a rat on the loose, but it’s been mutated… It’s my fault I spilled something on the rat, and it grew, and then when I tried to stop its escape I failed…” She paused for a second.

“It’s somewhere around Crocus, please help me find it and take it out of its misery?” She asked Yuurei hoping he would do this.

Yuurei would look at Luciel and then he would look at Renji. It would seem like they had something to do today after all. He would brush his hair back and he would smile at her.

“Of course, we will help you with the rat problem. I just need to find it and kill it.” He said to her as he would look around to see where to start.

171|329

#3Yuurei 

Rat Race (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:43 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would find a direction to go, and he would start moving through Crocus. He would look around but couldn't find any tracks of the rat anywhere on the streets. He wondered if the creature had been traversing through the alleys of the city. He would move through the area, and he would see that he couldn’t find any of its tracks around there either. He would rub the back of his head because he found that annoying but figured he would bother the locals around here. He knew someone must have seen that mutated rat somewhere.

Yuurei would move around the streets as he would go around asking certain people. The ones that were just hanging out in one spot were the ones he knew to go to. Still, the ones that he had gone to would come up with the same answer. They didn’t see any huge rats running around Crocus.

153|482

#4Yuurei 

Rat Race (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:44 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would keep moving through the streets and he would continue to ask people the same question. Eventually, there was someone who would answer him. It would seem like they saw the mutated rat run off to the outskirts of the city. It had gone to the west side of the place, and they remembered that there was an abandoned house there. Yuurei figured that the rat might have been there, and he would thank the person for the information.

The Nephilim and the Exceed would make their way through the city as they were now heading to the house. They knew what to do to the rat as they had been killing mutated rats for a long time. The two of them would make it to the outskirts of the city as they were looking for the house now.

“Wouldn’t have I gotten paid more if I just kept killing the rats in Orchida?” He asked Renji.

“You would have, but we aren’t in the North right now.” He said to him.

173|655

#5Yuurei 

Rat Race (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:44 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would chuckle as they would soon find the house they were looking for. The duo would make their way to the place and once there, they could see that something had just recently entered the house, and they would enter the place as well. They could hear noises coming from a certain direction of the house. Still, it would seem like it was in hiding, which wasn’t a good thing. How were they going to get it to come out? Renji was walking around the place with Yuurei trying to figure out where it was. The mutated rat could see Renji, and soon enough it would come out and lunge at the Exceed.

Renji would see this, and he would lunge out of the way and he would look at the huge rat with fear. Still, it seemed like Renji was bait, and now that the rat was here, he could finish it off. The Nephilim would rush straight to it and he would punch it with all his power.

171|826

#6Yuurei 

Rat Race (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:45 pm

Yuurei

The rat would feel the pain, and soon enough it wouldn’t feel anything else as it would fall to the ground. Yuurei would shake his head as it wasn’t strong compared to the other rats he fought. He would pick it up and he would move around the area until he found a safe place to bury it. Once he had done that, he would head back to the city. He was heading to where Luciel stood because he needed to get his reward for what he had done. It wouldn’t take him long to make it to his destination.

He knew where Merlin lived, and that was where she stood. When she saw Yuurei, he would tell her what had happened, and she was fine with the results. She would take out a bag of jewels and she would give it to Yuurei without a problem. Yuurei would bow slightly to her as he was happy with the jewels, and he would walk away from her. Yuurei thought of one thing right now and it was what to do next to spend his day.

185|1011

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum