Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clue Digging (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Clue Digging (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:34 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji had seen a job on the job board. It would seem like a Knight wanted their help on something. He wasn’t sure why they needed someone’s help to do something small, but he figured he would make quick jewels. The duo would walk through Era, and they would soon make it to the house that they were supposed to go to. When they got there, they would see Margret. They remembered her because they were supposed to review her performance as a knight last time. Still, it would seem like she wanted him to be the one to do her job today. He now understood why they were always on her ass about her job.

The Nephilim would approach her with Renji on his side. When the two of them got there, they would just look at her. She would see who it was that came to her rescue, and he was the reason whys he still had a job or wasn’t reprimanded.

#2Yuurei 

Clue Digging (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:34 am

Yuurei

“Hello there you two. I need you to do this job for me. I got something I need to do, so I can’t do it. I need you two to go inside this man’s house and find clues about this man’s wife who has gone missing. You two won’t be on your own of course as I brought someone with you. He will give you the reward when you’re done with the job and give any clues you find to him as well.” She said to them.

Yuurei would rub his head and he knew she was just going to go enjoy her time, but he wasn’t complaining because he was going to get paid.

“Sure, you go off and do what you need to do. We got this.” Yuurei said this to Margret and she would smile at him as she would run off.

Yuurei would look at the detective and he would smile at him as he would enter the place.

163|329

#3Yuurei 

Clue Digging (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:35 am

Yuurei

The three of them would move around the house. They were all searching for clues that might have led to the wife’s disappearance. They would look around, but it was actually hard to find anything. They found some ripped clothing and possibly a note. He wasn’t sure what it could be, but he figured that Margret would make sense of it when she sat down. The berserker would keep moving around the house and after a couple of minutes of searching, he would start looking for the detective. When he found the young man, he would hand him everything he had found. Renji had found a few things and he would hand them over to the detective as well.

He was surprised they found anything, but he was glad that they had done so. He would hand them the reward Margret wanted him to give them. When he did, he would run off in a hurry.

156|485 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum