Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Need Booze! (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

I Need Booze! (Good) Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:50 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were enjoying their time in Crocus. They had gotten real cool with Batra the Bartender, and it would seem like while they were on a stroll outside, Batra would send for them. It would seem like he needed their help once again. He was okay with doing this as he would head over to Batra’s tavern. While he was heading over there, he would have waved at a couple of people who saw him and wanted to see if he would pay attention to them. He would do just that, which is why he took a while to get to Batra’s Tavern.

When he got there, he would enter the place and would see his client. He would see Batra walking over to him as it would seem like he was in need of something. He would just smile at him as he waited to hear what he was going to ask him to do.

#2Yuurei 

I Need Booze! (Good) Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:50 pm

Yuurei

“Hey Yuurei, I’m glad to see you came. I was hoping you would help me out with something. I need you to get the shipment of beverages for my tavern. Do you think you could do that for me?” He asked hoping Yuurei would say yes.

Yuurei would hear him and he would smile at him as if he was fine with doing that for him.

“Sure just make sure I get a discount when it comes to drinking here.” He said to him.

Batra was happy to hear that as he would hand Yuurei the address for him to head to. Yuurei would take it and he would leave the tavern with Renji. The two of them would walk through the streets and to the market. Once they had gotten to the market, they would start following the signs to get to their destination. This place was as crowded as ever, so Yuurei made sure that he didn’t bump into anybody.

162|320

#3Yuurei 

I Need Booze! (Good) Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:51 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would move through the place and soon enough they would arrive at their destination. When they got there, they would see the merchant that had the shipment, and he would hand him the letter from Batra. The merchant would read through it and when he confirmed that it was official, he would hand Yuurei the shipment that was supposed to go to Batra’s tavern.

Yuurei would take the shipment of booze without a problem, and he would walk out of the market district through a different place. Once he had space to move freely, he would make his way back to Batra’s tavern. He would enter without a problem and Batra was surprised that he had made it that fast. Yuurei would put the cart of boozes down and Batra would head over to him.

Batra would hand over Yuurei a bag of jewels, and Yuurei would take it without a problem. He was glad to be rewarded for his work.

164|484 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum