Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bitter Old Gang (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Bitter Old Gang (Good) Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:57 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji had finally got a hold of the lost page. That meant it was time to wrap things up in East Fiore, and then make their way to Central Fiore and get things done there. They were missing one last page and it was the only location they didn’t obtain the Lost Page. Still, there was one thing they had to deal with, and it was the murder of Bitter Old Stan. He had been called to go to the police station. He would make his way with Renji to the place as he didn’t mind. He wondered what kind of stuff had been revealed with all the evidence that they had found that day.

The Nephilim was relaxed as he was making his way to the station. People would see him, and they would wave at him and he would do the same thing. He was happy to see them, but honestly, it was coming to an end, and he wouldn’t come down here for quite some time.

#2Yuurei 

Bitter Old Gang (Good) Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:58 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would keep moving through the streets, and eventually, he would find himself in front of the station. Renji would see this, and he would look at his best friend with a serious look on his face.

“I still don’t think Nan did it. It was in her home, but something seems fishy.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would move his head up and down as if he had felt the same way. There was no way that woman could have done it even if she scared Stan. She couldn’t move as he did, and he was sure he was stronger than she was too.

“Yeah, I don’t think she did it either. That’s why we’re here today to see what Detective Rubber Slipper has to tell us.” He said to Renji as he prepared himself before he opened the door that was in front of him.

Yuurei would see people moving around the area, but his eyes were toward one person.

162|333

#3Yuurei 

Bitter Old Gang (Good) Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:58 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would see detective Rubber Slipper not too far from him. He would walk over to him with Renji on his side. The two of them would make it to the detective, and he would notice that they were here. He would have a smile on his face as he couldn’t wait to tell him what he had discovered.

“Ah, Yuurei and Renji, you two are here. Come sit down, so I can tell you what I’ve learned about Stan.” He said this as he would sit down.

Yuurei and Renji would do the same as they waited for him to speak.

“So, I checked through the evidence that we found and I figured that Stan had faked his death. He was trying to frame Nan and have us arrest her. The man was truly trying to ruin her life. Now that we know this, do you think you can come with me to confront and arrest Stan?” He asked Yuurei waiting for an answer.

165|498

#4Yuurei 

Bitter Old Gang (Good) Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:59 am

Yuurei

Yuurei heard these words, and he was surprised about this. He didn’t think Bitter Old Stan would do this, but here they were. This old man was interesting, and he was fine with getting him arrested. The man was out to get Little Old Nan, and he wasn’t going to stop unless they stopped him.

“Yeah, I’m fine with going with you detective. I want to see him taken away, so Nan is safe from him.” He said to Detective Rubber Slipper.

He was happy to hear Yuurei’s words and he would get up from his seat. Yuurei and Renji would do the same thing as they figured they were going to go right now.

“Lead the way, we will follow.” Yuurei said as he didn’t know where to go.

Detective Rubber Slipper would hear this and he would be fine with that as he started leading the way for them.

151|649

#5Yuurei 

Yuurei

The group would leave the station and they would start walking through the streets together. The people who would normally wave at Yuurei would leave him alone as they saw a police officer was with him. This would make their traveling faster as they were going to Bitter Old Stan’s house. When they got there, the detective was quick to open the door, so he couldn’t give Bitter Old Stan the chance to hide. Stan would be caught off guard when he saw his door open.

“What are you two doing here?!” He asked them.

“We’re here to arrest you, for faking your death and falsely framing someone.” Detective Rubber Slipper would say to Stan.

Stan would laugh a bit as he couldn’t believe his plan didn’t work.

“Guys we got company. I need some help!” He shouted as a bunch of old men would come out through various places in the house.

153|802

#6Yuurei 

Yuurei

The old men were coming from upstairs, the basements, closets, and even floorboards. It was actually surprising and funny to see. Yuurei never thought something like this was going to happen and he would get into a fighting stance. He would see everyone there start buffing Bitter Old Stan, which made Yuurei excited to see what the man could do. Bitter Old Stan would run to Yuurei and he would attack him without hesitating. The Nephilim would see this, and he would dodge the attack without a problem. He would see that Bitter Old Stan wasn’t giving up though as he kept attacking.

The Nephilim was surprised that this guy was being persistent, but he understood why. He would parry the man’s attack, and then he would push him away from him. Detective Rubber Slipper would see this, and he wondered what was taking Yuurei long to beat the old man.

151|953

#7Yuurei 

Bitter Old Gang (Good) Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:00 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would shake his head as he couldn’t believe that this man had done this to Little Old Nan. Still, he looked at the old men that were on Stan’s side. He would shake his head as it was time to teach them a lesson. The Nephilim would lunge back away from Stan, and right there he was right next to one of the old men that were buffing Old Stan. The Nephilim would chop the old man on the side of his neck and would knock him out with one hit. The man would drop to the ground when he was hit, and Stan was surprised about this but would still come to Yuurei attempting to fight him.

The Nephilim would shake his head as he would dodge Bitter Old Stan’s attack, and now he was heading to the next old man. Yuurei would smile at the old man, which made him nervous and Yuurei would take that man out in a second.

164|1117

#8Yuurei 

Bitter Old Gang (Good) Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:00 am

Yuurei

Yuurei wasn’t done with everything here. He was planning on taking everyone here to jail. These guys were helping a criminal, and that not going to let it sly in his eyes. Bitter Old Stan would attack Yuurei again, but he would miss. He didn’t understand how this you man was this strong. Still, he was starting to learn that the rumors about him being a famous and strong mage were true. The Nephilim would make his way to the old men that were around the place, and he was taking them out one by one. He would see them fall to the ground and he would keep moving around the house. Detective Rubber Slippers would see this, and he would start cuffing the men that were unconscious.

Renji would just shake his head as he didn’t think Yuurei would take the time to beat these old guys. Still, he understood that his sense of justice would drive him to do that. It wasn’t just that, but he wanted to protect Nan from all these guys.

176|1293

#9Yuurei 

Bitter Old Gang (Good) Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:01 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue to take out all the old men that were in the house, and soon enough they were all done for. They weren’t truly harmed, but they were all unconscious. The only person that was still standing was Bitter Old Stan. He would look even angrier than he was before. He couldn’t believe that this man had done this to his friends.

“Why don’t you leave me alone? I just want to ruin Nan’s life as she did to me! If I can’t be happy, then she can’t be Happy! I hate you, you stupid little kid!” He shouted at Yuurei as he would run toward him.

Yuurei would shake his head as he would see Bitter Old Stan trying to attack him. He would dodge his attack with ease as he watched Bitter Old Stan stumble when he missed.

“I can’t leave you alone when you’re going to the extreme to ruin Nan. She isn’t young let her live the rest of her life in peace.” He said to Bitter Old Stan.

175|1468

#10Yuurei 

Bitter Old Gang (Good) Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:01 am

Yuurei

Bitter Old Stan would hear Yuurei, but he didn’t care what he had to say. He would have fury in his eyes now as he felt like Yuurei needed to die. He would run straight to Yuurei, but the light mage would shake his head. He would dodge the man’s attack and because he knew there was no changing his mind, he would slap him in the back of his head. It would hurt so badly, that he would fall to the ground, and he would be knocked out with that one hit. The Nephilim would crack his neck as he looked over to Detective Rubber Slipper who moved over to cuffed Bitter Old Stan. He was surprised at how easy this was with this guy around.

“Could you help me take all these guys to the station?” He asked Yuurei as he finished cuffing everyone in this place.

Yuurei was surprised that Detective Rubber Slipper had so many cuffs, but it was probably in a dimensional portal.

168|1636

#11Yuurei 

Bitter Old Gang (Good) Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:02 am

Yuurei

“Yeah, I can help you with that.” Yuurei said this to Detective Rubber Slipper.

He would go to the old men here, and he would pick them up. He would put them on his shoulders and make sure they weren’t going to fall over. When he was ready he would look at Detective Rubber Slipper, and the group would leave Bitter Old Stan’s house. They would move through the streets while carrying the old men. People were confused about what was going on, but they weren’t going to question things. The group would make it to the police station and Yuurei would put these old men in a prison cell.

When he was done with that Rubber Slippers would move over to Yuurei and he would take out a bag of jewels. He would hand it to Yuurei as he had helped him with this case. He was also a good sport when he was falsely accused of killing Stan earlier. Yuurei would take the reward and he would bow slightly to the detective before he and Renji would leave the station.

182|1818 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum