Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Distant Cooperation (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Distant Cooperation (Good) Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:49 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were moving through Hosenka as they had gotten a letter from someone to go to Hinoki Theater. It would seem like Yua wanted to ask them a favor. They weren’t sure what it was, but they were going to check up on her. They would move through the streets and the people would see them and they would wave at him. He would wave back at them as he was happy to see them. Still, he had something to do so he would continue to move through the streets until he was in front of the theater. There he would see that Yua was waiting for him, and he would walk over to her. He would wave at her to get her attention. It would work as she would walk to him.

“Thank you for coming to me. I need your help to send this letter.” She asked him as she showed him the letter.

#2Yuurei 

Distant Cooperation (Good) Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:50 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at the letter and he would smile at her as he was ready to help her. He would crack his neck and keep looking at her.

“Yeah I can deliver that for you. Just tell me where to go.” He said to Yua.

“Thank you, take this letter to Neru. It is payment for a debt we owe. We’re late but tell her I apologize and that we won’t be late again. She should be at this address.” She said to him as she would hand him a letter and then a piece of paper with Neru’s address.

Yuurei would take them, and he would bow slightly to her as he would follow the direction of where Neru would be. He moved through the streets once again as he was heading to his destination. He wondered what type of person this Neru person would be. He hoped that she wouldn’t be too annoyed as they had the jewels in this letter.

164|322

#3Yuurei 

Distant Cooperation (Good) Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:50 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would make it to the destination he was given and he would enter the establishment. It would look like a quiet, yet private place to be. He would look around, and someone would approach him.

“How can I help you?” He asked Yuurei waiting for an answer.

“I’m here to Neru. I have payments for her.” He said to the guy.

He would hear Neru’s name, and he would nod as he would take him to her. Yuurei would follow the guy and he would look at his surroundings. Renji was just walking with him as he was wondering what was going on there. They would make it to a room, and he would open the door. He would notion Yuurei to go in, and the Nephilim would do just that. The man would close the door after that as he would see a woman sitting down and looking into his eyes.

153|475

#4Yuurei 

Distant Cooperation (Good) Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:51 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hand over the letter to Neru and he would step back from her and then spoke to her.

“Hey, you must be Neru. I’m here because I have payment from Yua. She apologized for being late, and she said she won’t do it again.” He said to Neru.

Nehru's ears twitched when she heard everything Yuurei said to her. She would look at the letter and she would read through it and she would shake her head as she got up from where she was sitting. Yuurei wondered what was going on, and it would seem like there were no jewels in that envelope. She cracked her knuckles as she looked at Yuurei.

“Yua is going to be late on her payment and she doesn’t even give me the jewels she owes me? Oh, this is going to be bad for her and everyone within the Prop team.” She said as he looked at Yuurei.

Yuurei would rub the back of his head as he didn’t know what was going on.

173|648

#5Yuurei 

Distant Cooperation (Good) Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:52 pm

Yuurei

Once Neru was ready she would look over to Yuurei and she had a smirk on her face.

“I will start with you, beautiful boy.” She said this to Yuurei.

Yuurei was about to say something, but he noticed that he had been bound by her magic. He sighed as he didn’t know what was going on there.

“This isn’t my problem, but you aren’t going to be doing anything to me and now you won’t be touching the Hinoki Theater.” He said to her as he would break free from her bindings without a problem.

He would look at her as if she was surprised about this, but it didn’t matter. She figured that he was just lucky and stronger than she was. That meant she was going to use her spells to take him out. She would use another spell, this one creating a barrier in the room, so she didn’t damage the place.

156|804

#6Yuurei 

Distant Cooperation (Good) Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:52 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would watch her use another spell and this time threads would be sent flying at him. He would dodge the attack that she had thrown at him. He would shake his head as if she was being unreasonable.

“You should stop before you get yourself hurt.” He said to her.

She would hear this and she would get angrier. She would rush straight to him, and she would attack Yuurei. The Nephilim would dodge her attacks as she was up close to him now. He didn’t want to attack her, but he knew he was going to soon. She would continue to attack, and he would shoot a web on her foot, which would stop her right in her tracks. He had a serious look on his face as he would transform in front of her. When he had done that, he would appear right in front of her face and he would swing his fist straight at her with no remorse.

163|967

#7Yuurei 

Distant Cooperation (Good) Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:53 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei’s fist would go right to the side of her face as he had missed on purpose. Still, she would have a small cut on her face as she felt the pressure behind that attack. She knew that he was strong and that he was being kind by not hurting her. Still, it angered her even more, but she understood the position she was in now.

“Fine you can take this to Yua and tell her that she doesn’t have to pay their debt. Still, I don’t ever want to see you again.” She said this as she would take the letter and she would sign in.

Yuurei would take the letter from her, and it would seem like Yua had used him for this all along. She was a smart person to use a famous and strong mage to solve her problems. Still, that just meant that he was going to get paid for doing this.

157|1124

#8Yuurei 

Distant Cooperation (Good) Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:58 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would leave the room and then he would get out of the place that Yua had sent him. He was moving through the area, and he wouldn’t take long to get to Hinoki Theater. He would see Yua waiting for him and he would shake his head at her. She knew why he might be upset, but she would have a bag of jewels in her hand.

“I’m sorry for sending you there, but I knew you could take care of yourself. Here, this is a reward for doing this for us.” She said to him.

Yuurei would sigh and he would shake his head as he would hand her the contract that Neru had signed. He would take the jewels and he would accept the amount. He would look at Renji and the two of them would turn away and walk from the Hinoki theater. Yuurei was done with this place and he didn’t think he would show up here again.

163|1287 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum