Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little Old Murder (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Little Old Murder (Good) Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:58 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were moving through Magnolia right now. The Exceed had been with this man as he was hitting different places with antique books about Central Fiore. It would seem like he was looking for a place where he could search for the lost page. It would be nice if they found it right off the boat. Still, why they were looking for that, it would seem like something had happened. It would seem like he had a Rune Knight bring him a letter. It would seem like something had happened and that they wanted him to report to the Station for questioning.

The Nephilim would shake his head as he didn’t know what was going on, but he would leave his work and head outside. He rubbed the back of his head as he looked over at Renji.

“Did you steal something Renji? It seems like we did something and it got us in trouble, and I know I didn’t do anything, so did you?” He asked his friend waiting for him to give him an answer.

#2Yuurei 

Little Old Murder (Good) Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:58 pm

Yuurei

Renji would look at him weirdly as he was surprised that he had been accused of this. Still, he understood why he would ask him this question.

“Nah I definitely didn’t steal anything. Did you kill anybody Yuu and didn’t tell me?” He asked him.

Yuurei would laugh a bit and Renji would laugh with him before putting a serious expression on his face as he was waiting for him to answer the stupid question.

“No, I didn’t kill anybody, but let’s go over there and see what they want from us.” He said to Renji.

The two of them would start walking through the streets of Magnolia together. The people that were walking around would see the two of them and they would wave at him. He would do the same thing as he would keep moving. He wondered what they had mistakenly accused of but knew he would get this all settled when he got to the station.

160|339

#3Yuurei 

Little Old Murder (Good) Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:59 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji wouldn’t take long, but they would make it to the station. They would enter it without a problem. Detective Rubber Slipper would look over to see the famous mage come in. He would walk over to him as if he had known that he didn’t kill him. The people that saw the two that day, said all they did was speak and that Yuurei looked calm the entire time through their talk. He would walk over to him, and he would smile at him.

“I’m glad that you came here today. I wanted to let you know that Stan has been killed. We know you didn’t do it, but I wanted to know if you could explain to me what happened the day you two were talking.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage would hear this and he would scratch the back of his head as he had to think about it. When he was done, he would explain everything that had happened on that day. Detective Rubber Slipper would hear all of this and he was glad to hear Yuurei’s statement.

186|525

#4Yuurei 

Little Old Murder (Good) Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:00 am

Yuurei

“I’m glad you could share everything. I was expecting this much. Still, I would like you to come with me to Nan’s house. I was hoping to see if we can find some clues in her house.” He said to Yuurei, hoping he would come with him.

Yuurei was surprised that Bitter Old Stan had died. He didn’t think the man would die, and he was hoping that he would get over Little Old Nan. Still, it would seem like things had gone for the worse and he was now going to help crack a murder case.

“Yeah we should get going and figure out what happened to him.” He said this to Detective Rubber Slipper.

He would nod he would get his jacket and would head out of the station. Yuurei would follow behind him and Renji would as well. The two of them would walk through Magnolia and outside of the place. He wondered what happened, but he doubted that Little Old Nan had done anything to him.

170|695

#5Yuurei 

Little Old Murder (Good) Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:01 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Gumshoes would find themselves in front of Little Old Nan’s house. The detective would be the one to open the door for them and they would enter the place. The two of them would move around the place together. He was looking around the place with Yuurei. The Nephilim was good at tracking, so finding things was something he was good at doing. The two of them would do this together and even Renji had joined the search.

It wouldn't take long, but Yuurei would see blood on the floor, and he would look over to Detective Rubber Slipper.

“I found old blood right here. It must be from Stan.” He said as Gumshoes would go to the room where Yuurei had found it at.

This must have been the place where it had all happened, so he figured they would continue searching around here. There must have been more in this place than just the man’s blood.

160|855

#6Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would keep looking around the place with Gumshoes with him. He had found the blood, so now he was looking around to see if he could find the murder weapon. He knew that they didn’t have it because then he would have shown it to him and asked him if he had seen it before. The berserker would keep looking around the place though as he knew it had to be around the area. Renji was looking as well, but he couldn’t find anything. He didn’t even know what he was looking for, so this was pointless for him.

It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would find something that had blood on it. He would look over to Gumshoes with a regular expression on his face.

“I think I found what they killed him with.” He said to Gumshoes.

The detective would move over to where Yuurei was, and he would see the blood that was on the weapon. He would grab it and put it in a bag as there had to be more here.

177|1032

#7Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue looking around the place as he had moved back to where Stan’s blood was at. He would look around and Renji would do the same thig around him. It wouldn’t take long, but Renji would see something under the refrigerator.

“Hey, Yuu, I think there is something under the refrigerator.” He said to his partner.

The detective would hear this and he would walk over to it. Yuurei would wait and see what it was and it would seem like it was a paper that was under it. Detective Rubber Slipper would open it up and he would read and he would shake his head as he looked over to Yuurei.

“I think we got everything here, we can go back to the station now.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei wondered what was written on that paper, but he was fine with being on their way out of this house.

153|1185

#8Yuurei 

Little Old Murder (Good) Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:02 am

Yuurei

The three of them would leave Little Old Nan’s house and they were all walking back to the Station. The people who saw Yuurei with the random person wondered what was going on. It wouldn’t take them long to make it to the station and when they got there, Detective Rubber Slipper would look at him with a smile on his face.

“Thank you for your assistance. I was able to get some good evidence and clues to Stan’s murder. I want you to take this for helping me out and even being a cool person when I told you what happen to Stan.” He said as he would hand Yuurei the rewards.

Yuurei would grab the reward and he would feel the weight of the jewels and he would be satisfied with that. He would look at Renji and the two of them would leave the station and continue researching in the library. Yuurei had lost pages to find and he didn’t have to be accused of crazy things.

170|1355 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum