Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Underground Associates PT. 5 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Underground Associates PT. 5 (Neutral) Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:27 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were in Hosenka now. Their reasoning for being here was to help out the locals with the problems here. It was a beautiful place, but there was one thing that bothered them. The gangs were crawling all over this place. It would seem like a lot of people here had done a lot of bad things in this beautiful place. He figured he would help the Rune Knights in thinning the problems that were here.

They were making their way to a Rune Knight right now as they had taken the job from the board that was near them. They figured they would get more information from their client when they saw him. They weren’t sure what they were going to do today, but they figured that it was going to be interesting.

“Do you think they are going to make you fight a group of people again and take the entire gang down?” He asked Yuurei.  

Last edited by Yuurei on Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Yuurei 

Underground Associates PT. 5 (Neutral) Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:36 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would rub his chin when he was asked that question. He didn’t know what they were going to be asked to do. Still, he knew that whatever they wanted them to do, Yuurei would be able to accomplish it without a problem. They would find their way to the place where they needed to meet up with the Rune Knight. The Knight would appear when he saw who was waiting for him. He was glad someone as strong as him would appear. He would approach Yuurei and he would clear his throat, which would grab their attention.

“You must be the one who put the job on the board?” He asked him.

“Yeah, I am the one. I’m assuming you want me to tell you what I want you to do?” He asked Yuurei.

Yuurei would smile at him as it was exactly what he wanted him to do for them.

152|312

#3Yuurei 

Underground Associates PT. 5 (Neutral) Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:45 am

Yuurei

“Yeah, I came here to see what you want me to do. So, once you tell me what to do and where to go, I will be on my way.” He said to his client.

The Rune Knight would hear this and he would nod as he understood what he meant. He would think about what he needed him to do before saying it out loud.

“Yes, you’re right. So, there is a local gang not too far from here. We don’t have much information right now. Still, the place I want you to go is the information we gathered from an informant. I need you to go to this spot and bust their operation. This would disrupt them for a little bit, but it will hopefully get us somewhere with the gang, so we can take out the head of it.” He said to Yuurei as he would move closer to him and he would hand him the paper.

160|472

#4Yuurei 

Underground Associates PT. 5 (Neutral) Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:51 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would take the paper and he would look at it. This wasn’t that far from here, and he would walk away from the Rune Knight. While he was walking away, he would remember to say something to him.

“Please make sure you’re there when I’m done.” He said to him as the Rune Knight would as he was planning on being there with other Rune Knights.

Yuurei and Renji would walk through the streets now as the people there would see him, and they would smile at him. He would smile at them, but he would also see a few people avoiding him. He would have a smirk on his face as he could tell who was a criminal and who wasn’t.

“It seems like we’re going to disrupt their operation and not take them down entirely.” He said to Renji.

Renji was fine with that as it would seem like they would have more to do then.

159|681

#5Yuurei 

Underground Associates PT. 5 (Neutral) Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:01 pm

Yuurei

“Yeah and that isn’t a bad thing. At least we get paid to handle this right?” He said to Yuurei.

He would nod as he had to agree with him. The jewels that they would get for this made him want to do this even more. The light mage continued his march through the place. He didn’t care if they saw him coming as he doubt, they could outrun him. He was going to make sure that he would get everyone that was there.

The Nephilim was getting close to the destination that the Rune Knight had given him, and soon he would be there. He would look at the place and he figured that they were conducting business inside. Renji would see this and he wondered what was going to happen here.

“Be prepared for anything. I’ll probably go in there transformed, so that should be interesting to see their reaction.” He said to Renji with a smirk on his face.

162|843

#6Yuurei 

Underground Associates PT. 5 (Neutral) Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:08 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would enter the place and when he did the people there, would stop what they were doing. They would look over to see Yuurei had arrived. They were all confused for a second wondering why this guy was there. They knew he wasn’t a part of the crew, and it wouldn’t take long for them to realize who he was. That was a bad thing, and he would only shake his head. Someone would step forward and would shake his head as he looked at Yuurei.

“This isn’t your scene man. You should leave before you can’t leave on your own.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would have a smile on his face when he heard those words but made sure not to laugh.

“That’s interesting. You’re confident that you can do something to me. I want to see it.” He said to them.

It was then someone would shoot at him.

153|996

#7Yuurei 

Underground Associates PT. 5 (Neutral) Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:17 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei’s cape would move to take the hit of the bullet, and Renji would see this. He would open his bag and Yuurei’s equipment would find itself on him. He would shake his head as he expected this. His eyes would change colors, and his wings would sprout from his back. It was time to fight them and show them the rumors weren’t fake. He would move toward them quickly. There were more people who had shot at him this time, but they would dodge. Renji wanted to help, but he didn’t want to get shot, so he took cover.

The berserker would make it to the first person that was closest to him. He had dodged the bullets with ease, and he would punch the man in front of him without hesitating. The man would fall to the ground, and Yuurei would move away from him as more gunshots would be launched at him.

155|1151

#8Yuurei 

Underground Associates PT. 5 (Neutral) Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:20 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would just avoid the shots as he was trying to figure out what to do to take them all out right now. He decided that it was time to summon Galatea right now. He would raise his arm into the air with a tool as she would appear on the battlefield. He would see her, and he would speak to her telepathically to attack the men here. They were caught off guard as they didn’t expect that to happen. Still, she had a huge claymore in her hand, and they were focused on her. The Nephilim would make his way toward two of them this time, and he would punch one of them, and he would kick the second one. They would both fall to the ground as he had taken them out.

This would bring them to look at Yuurei again, and they would shoot at him. Galatea would take advantage of that, and she would rush to them and she would attack them with her huge claymore.

170|1321

#9Yuurei 

Underground Associates PT. 5 (Neutral) Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:32 pm

Yuurei

Galatea would swing her huge claymore and she would smack a bunch of the thugs that were here. They would be sent flying by her huge blade, but none of them were cut. They were just hit so hard that they were all unconscious. The Nephilim would see this, and he would move straight to them, and he would just place himself in the middle of a bunch of people. They would point their guns at him, and he would shake his head. He would use his precognition to see their attacks coming, and he would avoid them as he would start taking down the people around him. He was dancing around as the bullets were flying around and missing their targets.

Yuurei would get near each of the people who shot at him, and he would launch a quick jab to their faces and take them out accordingly. Galatea was blocking bullets with her claymore as she could see that they were damaging her weapon, which meant she had to get closer to them.

175|1496

#10Yuurei 

Underground Associates PT. 5 (Neutral) Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:36 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Galatea were moving around the place as Galatea was now using her air vision to see the bullets coming to her before her eyes, so she could react to them faster. The two of them were moving around the enemies that were here, and they were noticing that they were losing. Still, it would seem like it was too late to run. Some of them would stop shooting and would try escaping, but Renji would meet them, and he would scratch their faces without hesitating. He figured that it would be his chance to be useful. They would stumble back, and Yuurei would catch up to take them out and he would give Renji a thumbs up for what he had done.

The three of them would take out all the criminals that were here as they would all take a beating from the three of them. When he saw it was all done, he would relax and release his transformation.

163|1659

#11Yuurei 

Underground Associates PT. 5 (Neutral) Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:43 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look around to make sure that everyone was taken care of and when he did, he would thank Galatea for coming to help him. Once they finished speaking, Yuurei would dismiss her, and he would walk out of the establishment. When he did this, he would see that the Rune Knights were there, and he would smile at them. They knew it was time to go in, and that is exactly what they would do. The Rune Knight that hired Yuurei would approach him. He would hand him a bag of jewels and Yuurei would take it without a problem. He would make sure that the reward was what he was used to.

When he saw that it was all there, he would smile at the man as he would walk away from them. He had done his job and now it was time to enjoy the remaining time he would have in the East.

157|1816 ((10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum