Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shopping Crisis PT. 6 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Shopping Crisis PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:18 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were now relaxing within Magnolia. They were looking to do a few activities throughout this place. They had gone shopping and had gotten everything they needed from this place. It was good, and now they were looking to do things here. They had made a few people within their time in the East. The lost pages had kept him away from his home, which sucked. He kind of missed the North and he couldn’t wait to go back. Still, right now he was going to make sure that he continued to increase his jewel currency.

Renji was next to Yuurei as he was doing his best to get stronger. He had been working on it, but it felt like there was no change. Still, he could see that Yuurei didn’t change. They were making jewels today. They were in front of a job board as they were looking for a job to do.

#2Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei was trying to figure out what to do today. It didn’t seem like there were many jobs for him to do. Well, there were, but none that caught his eyes. He would shake his head because he didn’t want to do anything here. Still, it would seem like there were shops all over Magnolia that needed his help. These places need to be protected, and he would be the one to do it. He would take a particular shop though. This one was a bakery shop, and it would seem like there were a group of people that were harassing them.

It seemed like they were constantly trying to get this shop to pay for jewels that they didn’t need to pay. That wasn’t good because it would seem like they had threatened the owner a lot and that they had put their foot down. Yuurei was going to help them out with this, and he would look at the paper to see where he had to go.

169|325

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would start walking away from the job board and to their destination. While they were doing this, they would see people walk by them and would wave at him. He would do the same thing with a smile on his face. The breeze that would pass him would feel good and it would seem like the summer was coming to an end throughout Fiore. The Nephilim would keep moving through the streets of Magnolia, and he would look over at Renji. It would seem like he wanted to have a conversation, which was one that Yuurei would give him.

“So, Renji what are you going to do when we get back to the North?” He asked him curious to hear what he would say.

“I’m going to train, so when I see Nimbus next time, he could see how strong I’ve gotten.” He said to Yuurei.

He would smile because that was a grand plan.

158|483

#4Yuurei 

Shopping Crisis PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:19 pm

Yuurei

Renji would look at Yuurei and he wondered what he was going to do when he got home now.

“What about you Yuu, what do you plan on doing when you get back home?” He asked him.

Yuurei would smile at him, and he would rub his chin as he was thinking about what to do. When he got everything in his mind, he would look at Renji as he continued walking.

“I plan on enjoying the scenery around the North again. I miss it all, and I honestly miss relaxing in the guild building. There is that, but then I probably got a lot of paperwork I need to catch up to. There is also Ansem being in the North, I think I’m close to being able to take him on without losing this time.” He said to Renji with a serious look on his face.

Renji would hear this and it would seem like Yuurei had a lot to do when he got back home. This was good because he didn’t expect Yuurei to slack when they got home.

181|664

#5Yuurei 

Shopping Crisis PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:20 pm

Yuurei

While the two of them were conversing with each other, their arrival at their destination would come quicker than expected. The two of them would see that the bakery shop was a popular place as there were a lot of people going in and out of the place. It wasn’t just that, but there were a lot of people inside the spot. They were enjoying the things that this place could bake. The berserker wanted to protect this place because he was a cook as well. He could sympathize with how the owner would feel if this place was trashed.

He wasn't going to let this happen; Yuurei would walk into the bakery shop when he could, and he would walk over to the counter. When he did, he would look at the cashier in the front and slide the paper for their eyes only.

“I’m here to see the owner of the shop.” He said to them.

158|822

#6Yuurei 

Shopping Crisis PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:20 pm

Yuurei

They would see the paper and they would look to the back and would nudge Yuurei to go there. The Nephilim would see this, and he would take the paper and hide it from the public eye. He would walk to the back as everyone knew who Yuurei was the moment he entered the shop. The light mage would go to the back and there he would see a man moving boxes around. Yuurei would help them out immediately and the man would look at him.

“You don’t work here, how can I help you?” He asked Yuurei.

It wouldn’t take long, but the man would see who it was, and he would clear his throat as he was surprised that he was here.

“I’m here because of that job you put on the board. I’m here to help you with your problem.” He explained to him,

The man was happy to see that this man was the person who was going to handle the job.

166|988

#7Yuurei 

Shopping Crisis PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:21 pm

Yuurei

“Thank you for taking on the job Yuurei. I didn’t notice it was you until I took a closer look. Yeah, the guys that are annoying are from a small little group of thugs. They decided to harass me and see if they could get jewels from me. When I told them no, they threaten to trash the shop. It’s been annoying to deal with them, but with you here, I don’t have to worry about it. I will be in the back of the shop in the end when you deal with everything come there for your reward.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would hear this and he would smile at him. He was glad to help him, but what was he going to do right now?

“That’s good to hear. I will take care of them. Do you think you could give me one of your ingredients that is unique to you alone for baking?” He asked him.

The owner would smile at him as he would be more than happy to do that.

“Sure, thing, you handle this problem of mine and I will add that in.” He said to Yuurei.

194|1182

#8Yuurei 

Shopping Crisis PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:25 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was glad to have made a deal with the man that owned this shop. He would walk out from the back, and he would start getting an idea of the place. He would leave the shop and he would walk around the structure and see where these guys could come from. It would seem like the most intimidating place to come from would be from the front. He expected that they would show up from here. Renji would also look around with Yuurei as he was trying to learn from his friend. It would seem like they were going to fight these goons somewhere in the main strip of the shop.

When the berserker felt like he had done everything he could around the shop he figured that he would prepare himself. Renji would see that Yuurei would start stretching and it would seem like he was getting ready for later.

152|1334

#9Yuurei 

Shopping Crisis PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:28 pm

Yuurei

Renji would do the same thing and while they were doing this; it would seem like there were a group of people walking to the bakery shop. They looked rowdy and they had weapons in their hands. It would seem like they were trying to trash the place and scare the people that were there. That would be bad, and it would ruin the reputation of this place. The Nephilim wasn’t going to allow that to happen. He would run straight toward the group before they got too close to the shop.

He wouldn’t even tell them to leave. The berserker knew that wasn’t going to happen and he would just grab the first one’s face and he would slam it to the ground. They would feel the impact of the attack and would be rendered unconscious in seconds. The group that saw this, so someone attacked them, and they got ready to fight.

154|1488

#10Yuurei 

Shopping Crisis PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:31 pm

Yuurei

They would run to the guy who had done that to one of their own, and they would strike at Yuurei. The light mage would see this, and he would dodge their attacks. Their cape would block another attack without him saying anything. When another person tries to attack him, Renji had caught up to the group and he would scratch that man’s arm. It would cause him to grab his arm, and Yuurei would land a roundhouse kick on the man’s face. It would cause him to spin in the air and onto the ground as he had taken him out. He would get into a fighting stance, and he would look at them wondering what they were going to do now.

They would see this, and they would crack their necks before they ran to Yuurei. He would dodge their attacks and he would parry them before launching a counterattack of his own. The Commander would knock out three of them in one hit each as they dropped to the ground.

173|1661

#11Yuurei 

Shopping Crisis PT. 6 (Neutral) Empty Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:37 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at the group of guys that were still standing and they would look defeated. They noticed who the guy was when they stopped rushing to attack him. Renji would look at them getting ready to fight them. They would stand down and they would move to their friends to pick them up.

“We didn’t know this shop was under your protection Yuurei. We won’t bother this place again. Sorry about that.” One of them would say as they would leave the place.

The Nephilim were glad to hear this and he would allow them to leave. They knew what they were getting themselves into, but now he was going to get his reward. He would make his way back to the bakery shop and he would make his way to his client. He would tell him everything that happened, and when the man knew his shop was safe, he would hand Yuurei his reward. The light mage would take his reward and be on his way.

169|1830 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum