Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:17 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Judith Karlinius | CASUAL BLACK

"Honestly... She looks about the same age as you or me. I'm still quite impressed she decided to keep that appearance for so long.", idly cupping her cheek, a smidge of embarassment crossed her face as she remembered how she couldn't recognize her... Despite meeting the girl personally, of having her paint her portait, or having held her in her arms for all this time...

Alisa couldn't recognize her for months, to the point where Sofia found out about Mimi's identity even before she did. Still, she could hardly blame herself for that misunderstanding, all the more so after having already met Tempris on a separate occasion. If anything, she'd have expected the two girls to look more or less the same age... But while some families faced rather atypical situations like having their age changed on a flight of fancy, Judith and Anders faced for mure mundane, down to earth challenges that Alisa could easily relate to:

"Well work-life is hardly an easy balance to find, I'll admit. Though I've gotten better over the years, part of the rocky start came from simply not being used to it. Nowadays it's a lot easier to manage them both.", she admitted, her smile brightening as she glanced out the window, placing her now empty glass down on the desk as both hands came to rest there, resting her rump against the wooden surface as she turned her attention to, "Still, I understand... When you spend your time working on what you love, it can be hard to peel yourself away from it~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:32 am

Judith Karlinius
In some parts it was interesting learn of all of this, It was not something she expected in some manner she was actually vastly interested in hearing that."Oh is that so? Explains entirely how most people have not been able to find her."Not that it was entirely a worry to seek out and be sure to find that one but it was always interesting to just have that in mind with how it seemed to work."Then again I guess in the busy lives of many some people who hide in some manner, just how they hide is entirely their choice."Judith seemed entirely delighted with that story.

But with work life balance. It was always an strange conversation, Judith would just mention it as."I mean I do still come home in the end of the day...Just with flowers, something new to eat and even materials for your use."She laughed about it, But it seemed if anything Anders was not arguing about it. He was just worried as a good husband would be."And that is still helpful...maybe I am just use to both of us being old."It was true, Judith use to be human and new days even if she did not show off the elf ears she was an elf. She did not even attempt to alter her life after that change after all. She kept her life entirely the same thing. Was it just how Judith was devoted until the end of the marriage."At least I don't get you to help with guild work all that much."Judith laughed slightly about it because she knew both parties always just ended up doing things they wanted too. A happy life for them even with the bumps that happen sometimes.

#28Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:57 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Judith Karlinius | CASUAL BLACK

Judith looked equally surprised by Alisa's words as Alisa had been to find that out herself... Perhaps in the worst way imaginable. Honestly even now she still felt a smidge of embarassment at spending so long without recognizing her, to the point of flirting with her as though she were just another bewitching artist:

"Indeed... Surprising how we've met a few times without that subject coming up. She even joined Blue Pegasus before I actually found out who she was. Gods, Sofia found out before I did.", she admitted, arms folded under her bountiful bust, feeling a hint of warmth in her cheeks as her hands rose up there, "Mhmmm, that would appear to be the case... Though for Mimi, it always felt more like a smidge of curiosity on her part, how adults lived their lives. I suppose for an artist like herself, a mature mind would have felt like a blessing she coudn't resist when it came to her art."

Not that Mimi herself shared any such motivations, Alisa was merely deducing from what she'd seen of the girl so far. She didn't exactly have that much of a work like balance herself, but considering her situation, there was little distinction between her work as a painter and her love for her art. Alisa almost envied that, and could only hope Mimi would hold on to that innocence for as long as she could.

"What are you talking about, Anders? Both of you are the very picture of youth~", Alisa reassured, flipping her hair behind her shoulder, shaking her head in staunch denial, "Fufu~... I don't do that either regardless of how much Sofia insists to. Though it seems she found the way, by simply doing it before asking me~"

Alisa rose her hand over her mouth and chuckled, knowing that in the end she didn't matter much so long as Sofia didn't exhaust herself or getting herself in danger on her account.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:32 pm

Judith Karlinius
Over all the fruits of this meeting seemed to yield a strong enough result to feel like it was more then just meeting an old friend, it was learning a few other things, There was a way to confirm where a missing link was it seemed to keep a bit of a smile the face of Judith only because of the reason of what she learned of the new dub Mimi, It was good to remember this."I do have to wonder, if she is in your guild where is she now?"Judith said with a bit of a wonder only for the wonder of not only just wanting to know but maybe she wanted to go visit Mimi one of these days

It was interesting to state that, with his greying dark blue hair and starting to show aging signs on his skin he could not help but mention it."I guess I must be a fast aging person if i am so yet, being old at the same time."It was just how he thought about it anyway, Since it was just him being an old man and still human when Judith would out live him at this point.

As for slowing down like both partner had suggested at one point, Judith didn't slow down really either."Yes I guess I just won't lie and say I will try and end up not doing it."At least she was honest with it when it was totally a case of trying at one point and not worked.

#30Alisa 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:34 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @Judith Karlinius | CASUAL BLACK

"She was in Joya, last I checked~ Though she probably came back already. She'd never told Alisa what she went to do there, nor did she ask really...", Alisa shrugged and shook her head, after all Blue Pegasus never had the habit of keeping close tabs of everyone's whereabouts, and a liberal leader like her certainly wouldn't change that After all, she'd first met Mimi in Stella. She knew her niece liked to travel. See the sights, find new inspirations for her art. Alisa for one believed that throwing yourself into your passions is the best way to keep those fires of youth raging for as long as one wills them to, "Fufu~... It's only a state of mind. I suppose you're only as young as you feel~"

Perhaps that was easy for Alisa to say, maybe too easy considering the divine spark she'd only just reawakened a few months back. She remembered this surge of vitality from the last time she felt it, and knew fully well she wouldn't age as easily as a normal human would... At the same time, neither would Judith with her elven blood, nay, she may outlive even a human like herself who'd only just started brushing the realm of the gods:

"It's nearly impossible to hold back once you feel like you must... After all, no Guildmaster worth their salt would ever take up that mantle for their own personal glory. We do it because the people need us to.", added the sculptress, nodding with a sympathetic smile

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#31Judith Karlinius 

The Fairy's eye at Blue Pegisi.(Social,Open to BP) - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:52 am

Judith Karlinius
Either way Judith seemed to look enjoy the conversation at hand and started to wrap things up only because if anything she knew it was going to get a bit busy for her soon with some of the members returning to home base for some food and drink. But Judith could spin this in an interesting way.

Judith would just dart for the kitchen and honestly turn it into a reason for her guild members here and soon to arrive to have some kind of party. It was in the honour of Alisa's visit. So Judith started being out various barrels of drinks, Cooking vast large amounts of food to share. The guild members would not complain nor would Alisa it would just be a peaceful but slightly loud fairy tail evening for everyone here, Even if Judith needed to clean it all up later and it was a bit more work.

{exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum